Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Legit Players

edited April 2016 in General
empireassault.com

join up, show you can beat any of these faggots without bank/land farming.

Comments

• would but recovered password and wont let me log in
  • For the record EA has Spy on Probe History.
  • I will join up when the round resets.
  • I will join up when the round resets.
    who says you're allowed to :p

• Fine! I won't then!
  • I may be coming across, RO need reinforcements.
    That games nothing without legends like me playing
  • Viva you won't survive anywhere cheating isn't tolerated. Sooooo you are pretty much just stuck with sk and grand theft auto.
  • Viva you won't survive anywhere cheating isn't tolerated. Sooooo you are pretty much just stuck with sk and grand theft auto.
    Nothing wrong with a little cheating on GTA. Afterall, cheating is practically in the name itself.
  • Ill join up when the round resets - I had signed up for this round but it reset halfway through newbie....said meh fuck it...
  • It's true, everyone who doesn't cheat is welcome :)
  • gosh darnit
  • Jess u must cross over !!
  • edited April 2016
    Viva you won't survive anywhere cheating isn't tolerated. Sooooo you are pretty much just stuck with sk and grand theft auto.
    Games like this need villains. And truth be told, if we all got together at some meet up we would all be chill with each other. Go ahead and troll each other all you want concerning in-game stuff, but don't discourage active players from playing other games.

@Viva come play EA. :D
  • speak for yourself
  • For the record EA has Spy on Probe History.
    Had me at that since I suggested it a while back! Thank you Bean!!

• when is the next round?
  • Viva is very active..on multiple accounts..with multiple kingdoms..forgive me if I think he is scum.
  • I think this one ends on the 16th, almost instant reset. Start by 17th April.
  • can an admin on EA help me get my account back? reset password and still cant get in
  • gosh darnit
    Jessica can play, but her 20 friends cannot!
  • can an admin on EA help me get my account back? reset password and still cant get in
    I sent you a PM, let me know what ur problem is resetting ur p/w and i'll fix it when sober :)
  • It's true, everyone who doesn't cheat is welcome :)
    Even I can play. Lol.
    Awww what's the matter, Marci and Rami getting fucked up? Bwahahaha guess that permanent mobilization at the start didn't work out so well eh? Fucking scrubs
  • Marci is alot better than you and so is rami
    Surely u can admit that
  • Then why are they scrambling so hard for defense? Face it, you're shit without all the farms to feast on.. gg pew pew eat a bag of dicks faggot
  • Maybe the half arsing it.
  • Ill sign up if LT isnt allowed to plan on the server. No filthy liths plz
  • Ill sign up if LT isnt allowed to plan on the server. No filthy liths plz
    theres a few, like omni, but very few.
    Awww what's the matter, Marci and Rami getting fucked up? Bwahahaha guess that permanent mobilization at the start didn't work out so well eh? Fucking scrubs
    Marci was a dumbass for perm mobi. Really fucked up the sector. Thank you.
    Marci was a dumbass for perm mobi. Really fucked up the sector. Thank you.
    Not sure if we talk about EA or SK lol ;)
    Keep each game to its own forums..
    So we can keep track.

I rarely login here..