Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robs official homo fanclub

edited April 2016 in General
Members:
Virre (1:1)
Billions (1:6)
Mercede (1:19)
Zowie (1:20)
Fuller (1:6)
FamousFace (1:19)
Rza (1:6)
Siukslynas (1:20)

These are the kds that are supporting Rob, will update with any further attackers. If there is still any honorable players in this game, these are the kds you should try to take down

Comments

• New member:

FamousFace (1:19)

Well, no surprises there really...
  • 01 Our brave kingdom FamousFace (1:19) attacked Brain Damage (1:8) and conquered 1,418 planets.
     April 7, 08:31:31 Our brave kingdom FamousFace (1:19) attacked Brain Damage (1:8) and conquered 1,212 planets.
     April 7, 08:32:12 Our brave kingdom FamousFace (1:19) attacked Brain Damage (1:8) and conquered 1,039 planets.

Mine where retals because you hit me while I am being killed and in the same Alliance.
    I never new you got hit by bots I just assumed bad defence

I guess it's time to face the music like the rest of us.

I don't agree with what the bots are doing but I carnt do much as I am being killed for no reason myself.
  • edited April 2016
    Hehe so many people whining about being in the same alliance when I hit them. Only reason I'm in that shithole of an alliance is that the multis took over my sector and joined it. Really don't understand why everyone thinks I should give a shit about anyone in it.

And yeah I understand why you hit me but there isn't even the tiniest chance that you didn't know I got bot-raped...
  • At work mate
    I've got a life
    It's not nice that you've been botted but this round was over weeks ago
  • Add Rza (1:6) to the list. Hit Sly while the bots were working him over.

April 4, 07:14:48 Our kingdom Syl (1:16) bravely defended against Rza (1:6) and lost 947 planets.
    April 4, 07:14:59 Our kingdom Syl (1:16) bravely defended against Rza (1:6) and lost 751 planets.
  • Also I would never have hit but you've hit me countless times while I've been on my knees
  • Add Rza (1:6) to the list. Hit Sly while the bots were working him over.

April 4, 07:14:48 Our kingdom Syl (1:16) bravely defended against Rza (1:6) and lost 947 planets.
    April 4, 07:14:59 Our kingdom Syl (1:16) bravely defended against Rza (1:6) and lost 751 planets.
    Yeah, he also hit Norrin multiple times after being bot-raped. Defniately qualified to join the fanclub
  • Also I would never have hit but you've hit me countless times while I've been on my knees
    We all know why you're on your knees. Need some chapstick the next time you talk to Rob?
  • Funny how many of those are RO kds
  • Cyborg shouldn't be on that list..
  • Pussies...
  • Cyborg shouldn't be on that list..
    Bullshit. Cyborg pmed me all round making sure I wasn't going to grab him and kissing ass. He was one of the first to jump on me after I got botted.

• cyborg has always been a massive whore/shitty builder, what else is new?
    Never knew him to be cheap, usual war whore... I guess Viva has tainted the RO members

Should be xRODx now

You could say the same about me :p

• OH! I have said the same thing about you in the past!
  • OH! I have said the same thing about you in the past!
    And I have never denied it! Oh, and are you going to go see Civil War? I know I am! :D:D:D
  • Lol, I have to watch it in honor of you! Well...I'd watch it anyway.
  • Civil War looks siiiiiiick
  • Impressive Rob.
  • Rzq get the universe to kill me