Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yo Viva, You are Rude As Fuk

edited April 2016 in General
Dude for as old as this game is some people act like little fucking children who think the world owes them something. FamousFace decides to war abuse against someone in my sector, then gets all bend out of shape when i try to grab his sok twice. Sends me a crybaby fucking pm THEN he decides to try and arson me three times. Rude as fuck man, you are such a little bitch. Oh, and you'll get what you have coming to you, which is death, this round, and every round from now on. You will never EVER finish a round with the first KD you started with, I'll make sure of that. OR you can say you are sorry for being a little bitch, your choice.

Proof: Chronological order.
April 3, 01:22:25 Our kingdom Allagan Empire (1:16) bravely defended against FamousFace (1:19) and lost 807 planets.
ME: April 3, 09:31:26 FamousFace (1:19) Spy on Military Failure
April 3, 09:31:12 FamousFace (1:19) Spy on Military Failure

FamousFace (1:19)
Sector Leader

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 3, 09:38:00
Any more of that and I will have you killed in a blink of an eye u little ****

April 3, 09:38:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned.
April 3, 09:38:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was FamousFace (1:19)
April 3, 09:38:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was FamousFace (1:19)

Comments

• Viva being a twat? Who would imagine.
  • Oooohhh..so who's calling the shots roboto? You or viva?
  • probably viva lol, he let viva in his alliance
  • Oh there's no question, its 100% viva
  • His RO "buddies" told me his kd like a week into the round, and he spent the next two weeks desperately making up a bunch of lies about it not being him. Was pretty funny how bad he is at lying.
  • Yeah he is about as bad of a liar as he is at building kingdoms. He's a house cat among lions.
  • Viva never intends to finish a round.
  • No, he tries, he's just so bad at it that he gets farmed and rages out.
  • Hi khan I am not sure what you mean? I haven't spoke to you in game, only on pfs
  • Who wants to see a GoopGobbler Cry? Everyone focus WL on Viva.. Let's get a laugh before we are all botted out ... Seems Viva likes Robs cock so much. Let's stick it up his ass with no lube..
  • Let's throw wls at hate tank.

My kingdoms no where near rank 1 so do what u want to it, I won't loose any sleep
  • And for the record him killing People has nothing to do with me
    He's killed my friends for God's sake
    Your thick
  • ^^^
    And for the record him killing People has nothing to do with me
    He's killed my friends for God's sake
    Your thick
    Then they obviously are less your buddies than you claim NO (if I was them I would strip you of your UA affiliation) or you would not side with Rob.. And threaten people n Rob take em out..

• I agree with hate tank post viva up
  • He has no missile shields up what a noob. Everyone missile Viva 47/47/24
  • Biatch running scared lmao
    April 4, 00:40:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was FamousFace (1:19)
  • I'd put news up in any PF KT thread, I don't even care who it is, that's baller. I'm getting botted anyways, post them shits so I can suicide probes to powerless
  • I love the fact that you guys that I an still playing this round.
    Only a true legend can create turmoil even when he's not playing
    Omg this Nigga thinks he is a legend... Lmao

Fukkin bubbles aka dank is more of a forum legend than you.
    Fukkin Lynog is legend compared to you..
    Hell HG, Pie, Nimrook, Camo, TetraSPG, damdred, Cobras, Tank Killer and the people I grouped with are all more of legends than you.
    Me, I am nobody here mediocre player at best, but it's funny how easy we can get a rise out of you.
  • Still trying lol
    April 4, 01:08:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 4, 01:48:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Hahaha more lies from the chump... bwahahaha
    Hahaha more lies from the chump... bwahahaha
    i dont know why you bother lying viva. the way you speaks is always a dead giveaway. and when ppl talk crap to you in game you cant resist but to respond.

• Yup that's true ^^ I won't even deny that one.
    The urge becomes so powerful
  • Yup that's true ^^ I won't even deny that one.
    The urge becomes so powerful
    i know because it took you almost a full day to respond. usually youve sent 6 messages in that time