Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey RO

edited April 2016 in General
I figured I'd inform you that your friend Viva cried to Robtomo AGAIN and this time had my kd killed!! Figured you'd like to know your supposed friend is a bitch, a giant crybaby BITCH!

That is all!!

And que Viva crying, trolling, cussing any minute

Comments

• which kd were you actually greg?
  • That noob shrimp in 1.14 what carnt break kingdoms legitimate.

And as for you being killed
    It's news to me
  • viva is all buddy with the guy raping his entire UA, lel
  • Hahaha yea just like you didnt cry about meadows slapping your head in... see the problem with your lies are I have the SS of your messages you love to send daily dumbass

My question is how is my grabs not legit? You couldn't hit me safely and you were Mount barely ahead and trying so hard to catch Doug... you were probably behind the farms arsoning us hahaha.... ZC went crazy on offense while you strung folk along to be eaten up... I'd say that makes you a awful leader and I hope ppl realize how scandalous you really are... keep sucling on them nuts ya Lil dick rider

• Catching so hard to catch doug?? I was rank one you turkey before clowns started suiciding
    Your. A thick burger flipping cunt.

And meadows you can fuck off you cheating little Slut.
    ro are my friends and always will be. I am kind of stuck in the middle as rob is my friend also
    My friends are only RO, the binary kingdoms and Rob
    No fucker else.... Well one or two
  • Also greg
    Dinga broke you a few days ago, I seen your sok you where easy in my range.

Just remember
    Your dead again!
    You build a worse kingdom again
    There's a trend here

Anyway suck it up honey and go and flip a burger you dumb cunt
  • You aren't stuck in the middle, you just suck off rob because you know what would happen to you if you didn't. It's like paying protection money.
  • Dude you were NEVER #1 ya delusional Lil cunt... only reason you got close to silver was because I arson like 1k rez maybe more when he hit psy... bwahahaha you're such a fucking loser, did you call your mom or Rob first when you started getting wrecked? I've said it in the past and I'll say it again... you build pure whore, trash ass kingdoms that literally get wrecked by one kd bwahahahahahaha... garbage ass clown
  • Also greg
    Dinga broke you a few days ago, I seen your sok you where easy in my range.

Just remember
    Your dead again!
    You build a worse kingdom again
    There's a trend here

Anyway suck it up honey and go and flip a burger you dumb cunt
    Lol 80k tanks and 30k lds, 110k goons...your 40k tacs wouldn't safely break me... range? Hahaha the guys hitting me sent 50k goons, 30k plus tacs and 20k plus SOLDIERS.... hahahaha, you called psy a whore but you sit back n watch ALL YOUR UA DIE while you stroke the cock of the guy killing your friends

Even silver who hit me had mediocre defense but was in ZC so he didn't have to worry but much
  • You got cleaned out by dinga Bogdan
    Hahahah noob
  • Greg, I would love to join you guys next round to take on xROx. Hit me up on AIM if interested. SilverSurferSK1
  • Will do buddy
  • The plot thickens!!!
  • Do it on EA away from multis and bots because anything on SK doesn't mean shit. One guy got a 24hr suspension for obvious friend farming.
  • Do it on EA away from multis and bots because anything on SK doesn't mean shit. One guy got a 24hr suspension for obvious friend farming.
    Just a suspension? Shouldn't they disable?
  • He went from 3rd to 20th and hasnt recovered. 24hrs is a long time with no growth.
  • Yup bean made a good call on that hurts worse to be thrown back then just disabled i like it ^_^
  • Nothing happened since. Nobody disbanded. I would take just 1 wl if I saw anything.
  • He gun get his little pussy tapped soon.
  • The Rd still going? :P
  • Was 6 days to go, but he extended. Not the right call for me.

• Date Description
    April 11, 00:37:32 Our kingdom Archangel (1:13) bravely defended against Rza (1:6) and was victorious.
    April 11, 00:45:38 Our brave kingdom Archangel (1:13) attacked Rza (1:6) and conquered 3,062 planets.

I lol ed....