Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robtomo vs Zerocharisma and Co

edited April 2016 in General
Kill list

Robtomo

(1:4) Carrapicho
(1:2) Red Queen
(1:11) Blacksails
(1:11) Norrin Radd
(1:11) Malgus--In Progress

ZeroCharisma

(1:14) Backstreet Boys--In progress

I'd like to thank all of my alliance thus far for their cooperation and unity.

Zc step it up please.

Comments

• Throwback my gang though, Robby Cash my name ho
    Foreigns switch lanes though, watch what you say though
  • *grabs pop corn* and continues to grab ATs
    you mean the people that got multied :p
    you mean the people that got multied :p
    Probably not. I didnt see Siyk get multied.
  • Funny how some ppl go from hating that robs around and trying to plan a way to take down his bots to being his first mate and grabbing 1st or 2nd land after his multis bring down a kd. You sure had no problem talking trash any other time viva. Looks like u aren't the most popular anymore... Looks like you riding on robs coat tails. Rob it must feel good... Vivas mouth at the base of your cock. He's your bitch for real now.
  • It was a pretty decent round until Rob took over, that being said ive wasted too much of my time to this game. Fun ride to say the least, havent made any _real_ friends but to name a few I got along really good: Greg, Hus, Phantom, Inger, Roi.. Heck even Cory, Meadows, Mages and so on... overall its been great. I will be visiting this place often, but i really wont be playing anymore, this place has become too toxic for my taste. Have fun yall :)
  • It was a pretty decent round until Rob took over, that being said ive wasted too much of my time to this game. Fun ride to say the least, havent made any _real_ friends but to name a few I got along really good: Greg, Hus, Phantom, Inger, Roi.. Heck even Cory, Meadows, Mages and so on... overall its been great. I will be visiting this place often, but i really wont be playing anymore, this place has become too toxic for my taste. Have fun yall :)

I ain't playing this round

I ain't playing this round

Trying to save face after me and greg smashed you so hard?
  • Bwahahahaha, crying to Rob as we type I Imagine

Even tried to msg me claiming he was a new guy that took over Vivas kd

Hahaha hahahahahaha FUCK YOU VIVA! Cheating Lil bitch ass faggot
    Will we be seeing you on EA buddy? :)
  • See ya on EA!
  • lolol 3 sectors vs 15 sectors
  • I like jellybeans ....that is all
  • For April fools my office bought Beanboozled or w/e, they put out two bowls of jellybeans, one bowl had flavors that were sweet, and good. The other bowl had flavors like puke and gym socks. Needless to say, I'm done with jellybeans for a while. :-&
  • Hey robot, I see you're the author of this and other threads. You must think that the ability to cheat makes you good. It doesnt. I know you think it does, because by authoring these threads you are assuming what you say matters. Any of the legitimate players would woop ur as s if they had as many accounts as you, because they know how to use them. You should try playing legitimate for a round. A WHOLE round. Not throwing a temper tamptrum and creating dozens of accounts because you couldnt hold onto number 1 and you threw a hissy fit. If u cant hold number 1, you arent number one, and "gasp" thats your fault. Not everyone elses.

You're a joke robot. What is great is that you know it.
  • WHO'S ROBOT? never heard of that guy.

• It's Roboto dude.
  • It's Roboto dude.
    why give it different names, just call it how it is... a small pile of shit

• It's Roboto dude.
    why give it different names, just call it how it is... a small pile of shit

We'rediscussing Rob, not viva... sheesh Aero, keep up
  • LOL another one of his retarded KDs
    Fuller (1:6)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 3, 10:54:03You don't hit one of Robs kingdoms and not pay the price.

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on April 3, 10:54:03You don't hit one of Robs kingdoms and not pay the price.
    Lmao this literally gave me a good laugh. Only because that's not even my kingdom, but whoever that might be is a legend for saying that.

Delete

Lmao this literally gave me a good laugh. Only because that's not even my kingdom, but whoever that might be is a legend for saying that.
    your mother is an infamous legend for not aborting you...

Delete

your mother is an infamous legend for not aborting you...
    I second this ^
    I will finish the current rounds of both games, but i will most likely take a break after. Need to deal with some real life stuff.
    I will finish the current rounds of both games, but i will most likely take a break after. Need to deal with some real life stuff.
    Heard that buddy... best of luck