Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ill alliance alert!!!

edited March 2016 in General
[Throwback] alliance coming in hott. Any sector interested in joining will be under my protection. We shoot first and ask questions later.

Edit:forgot pass lol

Comments

• can 1:10 join? i'll probably never make it past like 400 land but I think we have a shot at making this great.
  • can 1:10 join? i'll probably never make it past like 400 land but I think we have a shot at making this great.
    Absolutely.
  • Sweet. I'm not the SL so i can't do this myself but I'm sure the current sl doesn't mind.
  • I should make another account ^_^
  • Lol I already forgot the password.
  • Lol I already forgot the password.
    gj
  • I bet it has something to do with cock
  • Anyone sector interested in warring ZC and stopping this round from being a farmfest. Message Mission 1:20 for the password.
  • March 31, 08:51:20 Our brave kingdom Carrapicho (1:4) attacked Mission (1:20) and conquered 796 planets.

there you go ladie
  • Oh no you attacked my rank 30 kingdom lol.
  • oh no, wait, yes I did lol
  • Let.s leave this guy play with his imaginary friends. I am sorry you didn.t get too much affection when you were little...but eventually you will be left alone on this server
  • Cant we all just fight to the death without the use of multis?

Is that really too much to ask?

You guys make it sound like "ZC Farming the universe for the rest of the round" is something that just unfairly happened. Not having to worry about the rest of the Universe is a result of having success earlier in the round, it not just something that happens for no reason. They put in the work, organization, and their KDS on the line to MAKE IT THAT WAY. (Unlike the first 2 alliances I was in)

When I've been on the otherside of things, and people are afraid of one group getting to large, my group usually says "Hey its time to go to war with these guys".

BUT DO IT LEGIT leave the multis out of it. At least that way, if you win you'll deserve it, and it you lose then you lose, so what?

If your KD died tonight because of multis would you say to yourself "Well Rob outplayed me hes better then I am"?
    Fuck no, you'll say
    "fuck SK I hate multis, everytime my KD dies its because of multis," And that's just a random scenario.

Point is, you aren't accomplishing anything by winning a war with multis, however if you lose a war with multis you'll look pretty damn stupid in my book.
  • Well you are right. We started zc from position 4 in alliance ranking and got it to 1 with 40 mil nw advantage over the rest. After waring the bigger guys. That.s how you deal with a threat...not but using multis. Yes ...we had help from folklore but that.s what sk is all about. Alliances...strategy..organisation. Rob didn.t even try to war us. He just disbanded our alliance and started killing inger.

If you are that good at this game...you should.ve organised the rest of the sectors and war against us. It would.ve been a 50/50 chance of winning. But you are just a cry baby with too much spare time and an unhappy childhood. I pitty you actually.

• If you are that good at this game...you should.ve organised the rest of the sectors and war against us. It would.ve been a 50/50 chance of winning. But you are just a cry baby with too much spare time and an unhappy childhood. I pitty you actually.
    By "you" you mean rob?
  • Yes, he means Rob, aka "The Joke"
  • Yeah. Sorry. I read that again. I wasn.t clear enough. Yeah ...by ' you ' i meant robgay
  • hey rob can i have a copy of the bot
  • March 31, 08:51:20 Our brave kingdom Carrapicho (1:4) attacked Mission (1:20) and conquered 796 planets.

there you go ladie
    So you're Carrapicho? :( I thought you was cool, Bam.
  • well from times rob attacked him first

March 31, 08:49:46 Our brave kingdom AllBlackAttire (1:2) attacked Carrapicho (1:4) and failed.
    March 31, 08:49:47 Our brave kingdom CatdogInc (1:2) attacked Carrapicho (1:4) and failed.
    March 31, 08:49:48 Our brave kingdom Giroro (1:2) attacked Carrapicho (1:4) and failed.

there you go ladie
    So you're Carrapicho? :( I thought you was cool, Bam.
    You just discovered now? :P. I am cool AMOG, I just hit you once, you hit me back and that was it :D. I had to do it, don't hate me.
  • And there I was hoping that Rob would've died in a fiery and horrific car crash during my time away from this game..
  • Cant we all just fight to the death without the use of multis?

Is that really too much to ask?

You guys make it sound like "ZC Farming the universe for the rest of the round" is something that just unfairly happened. Not having to worry about the rest of the Universe is a result of having success earlier in the round, it not just something that happens for no reason. They put in the work, organization, and their KDS on the line to MAKE IT THAT WAY. (Unlike the first 2 alliances I was in)

When I've been on the otherside of things, and people are afraid of one group getting to large, my group usually says "Hey its time to go to war with these guys".

BUT DO IT LEGIT leave the multis out of it. At least that way, if you win you'll deserve it, and it you lose then you lose, so what?

If your KD died tonight because of multis would you say to yourself "Well Rob outplayed me hes better then I am"?
    Fuck no, you'll say
    "fuck SK I hate multis, everytime my KD dies its because of multis," And that's just a random scenario.

Point is, you aren't accomplishing anything by winning a war with multis, however if you lose a war with multis you'll look pretty damn stupid in my book.
    you realize that ZC is ran by the UA RO right? One of their members had 20+ multis early in the round suiciding on random top 10 kd's they didn't like, I was one of them. Get what they deserve in my books.
  • who had 20+ multis ?
    WTF are you talking about ?

you smoked something ? share maybe ?
  • @Robtomo Nanos/Solars plz
  • Well you are right. We started zc from position 4 in alliance ranking and got it to 1 with 40 mil nw advantage over the rest. After waring the bigger guys. That.s how you deal with a threat...not but using multis. Yes ...we had help from folklore but that.s what sk is all about. Alliances...strategy..organisation. Rob didn.t even try to war us. He just disbanded our alliance and started killing inger.

If you are that good at this game...you should.ve organised the rest of the sectors and war against us. It would.ve been a 50/50 chance of winning. But you are just a cry baby with too much spare time and an unhappy childhood. I pitty you actually.
    Are you forgetting the ~6-7 KD's who were killed by the xMYx multies? I would have slapped the shit out of all your RO tards had I been still alive.

You didn't organize shit, it was handed to you.
  • edited April 2016
    whatever !

@ Rob,
    do whatever makes you happy.

I'll do the same...

Thread closed.

@SpekSK
    Whatever mate,
    Have it your way.
    I had 15 multies

Every RO person had 10 accounts and we all multied you out.

Case closed. Good night and suck it up.
  • edited April 2016
    whatever !

@ Rob,
    do whatever makes you happy.

I'll do the same...

Thread closed.

@SpekSK
    Whatever mate,
    Have it your way.
    I had 15 multies

Every RO person had 10 accounts and we all multied you out.

Case closed. Good night and suck it up.
    Hahaha how's your boy viva doing? ;)

Now I'm not saying that you, Inger or few others cheat but half our crew got multied, Both Clay and Doug were arsoned daily when top 5... Say what you want but everyone of us was top 15 before being multied and or KTd by you guys... I don't recognize any winners from this rd, but we're going decent in EA... see you there bro
  • edited April 2016
    Don't know who multied you bud, but not RO.

Take it or leave it... As you wish.
    I ain't gonna play here anymore.
  • Don't know who multied you bud, but not RO.

Take it or leave it... As you wish.
    I ain't gonna play here anymore.
    Like I said numerous times, I never Blame you guy's, Just Viva... he's a lying Lil cunt and trust me we prefer ea nowadays... be careful with them troopers Rami :D

Also @Cumi, did you talk shit to Your good Ole buddy Viva fir joining Robs alliance or only to Doug because he out built all your shitty kingdoms? Was a meh round, thanks for making it interesting