Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirty Laundry

13»

Comments

• if you're good you don't even need to cheat. It probably takes even less effort to probe intelligently than it does to manage 12 kds, unless you're farming land...
  • sometimes the best competition is yourself :P
  • edited March 2016
    LOL.
    the future of SK
    gimme my own server pl0x bcart
  • i used to cheat back in 2005 :) when I did not know how to build a KD...
    since then, not anymore..

I never know how to grow probes though ...
    silly me :P
  • edited April 2016
    i am too much of a noob to even cheat :((

But i know how to fail though :

Mission Failure
    (March 31, 11:41:38)
    Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 4,405
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 168

Our scans report that we killed about 12,040 enemy units.

Failure
    (March 31, 23:54:21)
    Losses
    Dragoons: 5,732
    Tanks: 287

Our scans report that we killed about 10,460 enemy units.
  • one of the greatest hits :)) wooo

Planets: 1,452
    Platinum: 570
    Civilians: 2,609
    Energy: 204,720

Honor: 1,000

Losses
    Dragoons: 157
    Tanks: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 20 enemy units.

Losses

Nice hit bro, but where did your kingdom go? Did Bcart delete it?

Losses

well, this was one of our last rounds we play here...

see ya on EA ... no more SK for us.
  • Can someone fill me in a bit pls as I've been away for such a long time. The Romanian crew used to multi a ton, and now they don't, but are complaining that Rob does? Apologies if I got this wrong.

Losses

well, this was one of our last rounds we play here...

see ya on EA ... no more SK for us.
    Pce Nerd
  • Wow. You have your imaginary friends. Such a pro player :)) how are your friends from 1:14 doing ? Psy was down to 4 k land as i remember. Shrimp...shrinked.

You cannot make a name for yourself by playing in a regular way....so you use multis to make yourself known

It.s like your dick is too small so you take pills to make it bigger. But guess what....you are still a small dick no lifer :) have fun playing alone

P.s. as an advice. Please visit a therapist. You have the ' control freak ' and ' persecution ' syndrome. This is how pshicopats are born. Get help
  • Wow. You have your imaginary friends. Such a pro player :)) how are your friends from 1:14 doing ? Psy was down to 4 k land as i remember. Shrimp...shrinked.

You cannot make a name for yourself by playing in a regular way....so you use multis to make yourself known

It.s like your dick is too small so you take pills to make it bigger. But guess what....you are still a small dick no lifer :) have fun playing alone

P.s. as an advice. Please visit a therapist. You have the ' control freak ' and ' persecution ' syndrome. This is how pshicopats are born. Get help
    LOL Rip
  • Can someone fill me in a bit pls as I've been away for such a long time. The Romanian crew used to multi a ton, and now they don't, but are complaining that Rob does? Apologies if I got this wrong.
    he's just full of shit, he just multies whoever he wants, no matter who it is... he multies non RO kds as well because he's just too much of a shitty player to win without cheating

• @Robtomo, is messaging Mission the best way to get in touch with you? I don't use AIM any more.
  • edited April 2016
    let's be honest, almost everyone in sk cheats or has cheated at some point, they just don't admit it :P
    Farming, getting caught, denying it, making a huge public spectacle to assure you die while arguing that you shouldn't, are some of the best times that you can have on the game. It's best when you actually manage to drag an alliance in to fight for you of course.

Does anyone even know what the rules are do you even have any anymore? I left because you didn't. People just went on a case by case basis depending on who you knew and that to me just ruined the game.
  • let's be honest, almost everyone in sk cheats or has cheated at some point, they just don't admit it :P
    Farming, getting caught, denying it, making a huge public spectacle to assure you die while arguing that you shouldn't, are some of the best times that you can have on the game. It's best when you actually manage to drag an alliance in to fight for you of course.

Does anyone even know what the rules are do you even have any anymore? I left because you didn't. People just went on a case by case basis depending on who you knew and that to me just ruined the game.
    Join a UA that is 40% of player base... built absolute shitbag kds and boom, claim you're the best... boom
  • Wait what.

I PM you to ask you to get FamousFace to stop hitting me (what was it, 8-9 hits in 3 days?) and you say it's not your problem.

Then you come to PF's and bitch about basically the same thing? Lol.
  • @Robtomo Nanos/Solars plz
  • @Robtomo Nanos/Solars plz
    lol