Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirty Laundry

Comments

• Psy - not a fan of how you've played this entire round, let alone how you SL. You've made decisions to protect YOURSELF, not our sector as a whole. Further to that you've mismanaged this entire round trying to save yourself and now you find yourself in a situation where your only two options are:

1. Get protection from Rob and his bots
    2. Delete

....well played?

Protection from rob (while effective) is not going to build any sort of sympathy for you. Aligning with him only puts the entire sector in the limelight. You're mental, if you think the entire sector is safer right now.

Yes Folk was mostly inactive but lets not forget that it was YOUR decision to join Folklore and hide behind the NAP with ZC after the dissolution of ThunderDome.

Time to the face the music baby....I will be active on any kt against you...
    Nice post mate. While Psy, tryes to hide the truth and lie ... dbt, says it all (how things trully are) in this post!
  • Hey greg you little fucking bell end.
    I've told you this before but will tell you again, if you have a problem with me son shine get your self to England and we will go toe to toe and I will smash you face in you burger flipping cunt.

About Rob
    Yeh me and him get on ok and talk generally, I have not hide that fact, I agree with some things he does but not others, that's the way it is.

I would never run to him and ask him to protect my full sector though and I would not leave my friends and hide like Psy has.

Alot of people had respect for Psy
    I hate to admit it but I actually did also

I have lost all respect for him and as have every neutral player

Fact
  • OK... so let me get this straight, it's OK for RO member (Viva) to be friends with Rob but Doug who actually played with 2ndC which rob was apart of 10 yes ago is a issue? Amazing how much of a double standard you can have... Viva has been a proven cheater with matching IPs just last rd but you don't care!?

@Rob, not nice killing the Ingerzzzzz
    It.s not the fact that they are friends or talk to eachother or whatever they do. It.s how he uses that connection with rob.
    Yes...viva knows rob. But have you seen this round something that rob did for us, for ro ? Intentionally ? I didn.t think so
  • Apparently the shitstorm began because i had no idea Cams hit on Lego was a retal.

Lego posted Our kingdom Lego (1:11) bravely defended against Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and lost 617 planets.

and I decided to hit Buncha. After that Buncha wiped out 1k res from me and failed on me , i hit him again and sent Psy a message about that.

Buncha sent me a message:

Buncha Knee Grows (1:14)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 29, 01:04:06
    Hit me all you want, idc. Going to fail and arson you until I'm killed.

After that i acted accordingly and kept hitting him. Then he sent another message:

Buncha Knee Grows (1:14)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 30, 05:19:43
    Saw on EA that you're not going to play because of the reset. I haven't counted but you've hit me on here at least 5 times. Expect the same treatment on there if you stick around and for sure next round. **** you.

And for the record I stopped hitting him after his suicide. Now im playing EA to let him have his vengeance. I have no quarrel with Cam, I actually respected the dude. Thats my side of the story.
  • I've told viva a number of times that I don't mind him we are friends, but I dislike RO. Cumi messaged me with an attitude, so I took action.
  • This is fun!! :D
  • I've told viva a number of times that I don't mind him we are friends, but I dislike RO. Cumi messaged me with an attitude, so I took action.
    Why is that, you got raped by a Gipsy in childhood? Or? You sucked too much RO pee wee in the past? Get a life bro :D
    I msged you asking why did you disband zerocharisma. I thought you didn.t like the name because it was your childhood nickname or smth like that. You said that you disbanded zc because you heard we might be kting your lover, psy. Very logic thing to do....for a pussy ;)
    Here you have the msges . that.s some attitude from me...you are right :)) you.re such a joke man. We are laughing with tears in our chat :)))

Mission (1:20)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 31, 08:48:21
    Well. If we threaten to kill him...then..normallym..we wouldnhave a war or somthing like that. Not a bunch of imaginary friends of yours to disband our alliance. Can you comprehend that?

---- Original message received March 31, 08:35:14 from Mission (1:20) ----
    >> You asked what this was all about. I replied saying you're threatening to kill an alliance member of mine. What is difficult to comprehend about that?
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received March 31, 08:33:36 from blackSails (1:11) ----
    >> >> So ? I don.t see your point
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received March 31, 08:08:53 from Mission (1:20) ----
    >> >> >> You're threatening to kill an alliance member of mine.
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received March 31, 08:07:15 from blackSails (1:11) ----
    >> >> >> >> So whats this all about ? Didn.t you like the name zerocharisma or what ?
    >> >> >> >>
  • Psy, now I suppose you can pussy your way to top scores :D. Go suck Rob's cockie, lulz.
    lol

• Viva I say this with my whole being... Shut the fuck up you fucking pathetic piece of shit... seriously if a pack of rag head Muslims gang raped you for days and the gutted you before beheading your faggot ass, it would still be too good a death for you... stop Private messaging me about pedophilia, seriously I'm beginning to fear for your children
  • OK... so let me get this straight, it's OK for RO member (Viva) to be friends with Rob but Doug who actually played with 2ndC which rob was apart of 10 yes ago is a issue? Amazing how much of a double standard you can have... Viva has been a proven cheater with matching IPs just last rd but you don't care!?

@Rob, not nice killing the Ingerzzzzz
    It.s not the fact that they are friends or talk to eachother or whatever they do. It.s how he uses that connection with rob.
    Yes...viva knows rob. But have you seen this round something that rob did for us, for ro ? Intentionally ? I didn.t think so
    But you stay ignoring the fact viva cheats
  • viva had to get rob to bail his ass out when I was rolling him, so don't act like RO is anything remotely clean.
  • viva had to get rob to bail his ass out when I was rolling him, so don't act like RO is anything remotely clean.
    rob himself said he doesn't like ro...

• Yes but Famous cried about meadows breaking him... it's believed famous is viva
    Jessie, say whaaat? You ppl are really writing just to waste some time or what's wrong with you?

We are cleaner than white. Why? cuz we fkin have so many in the group we don't need farms or bots or whatever other shits. And half of our group is not even playing.

Who dafuk has time to make farms and shit, we all have jobs and families or businesses to run. We just have the numbers (real numbers, not stupid bots).

If Rob helped Viva, that's different. He didn't make me or other RO members one. Don't mix the shit with the jelly.

Jessie, say whaaat? You ppl are really writing just to waste some time or what's wrong with you?

We are cleaner than white. Why? cuz we fkin have so many in the group we don't need farms or bots or whatever other shits. And half of our group is not even playing.

Who dafuk has time to make farms and shit, we all have jobs and families or businesses to run. We just have the numbers (real numbers, not stupid bots).

If Rob helped Viva, that's different. He didn't make me or other RO members one. Don't mix the shit with the jelly.

So Viva is RO, that means he tainted your name! :)
  • If you're going to work with him and let him fly your banner, you need to be willing to accept that anything he does reflects upon you as a whole.
  • so eightysix is a dirty cheating multi user?
  • If you're going to work with him and let him fly your banner, you need to be willing to accept that anything he does reflects upon you as a whole.
    So, all team Ron should be willing to accept that they are cheaters, hence you cheated in the past. Am I rite?
  • Team Ron isn't even a real group. Heck I never even had any Team Ron kind of flag on my kingdom. I'm pretty sure very few groups would officially recognize me as a member :P
  • ok, so all those groups are cheaters, good to know :P
  • That makes me a cheater also, damn ... :))
  • let's be honest, almost everyone in sk cheats or has cheated at some point, they just don't admit it :P
  • So much truth in one sentence :D
  • Team ron is just lols (hi im ron) ^_^ it started as a joke and just kept going but jess it totally part of team ron I claim you jess lol.
  • I've never cheated though cause I'm entirely too lazy I just build goons! !!
  • I've never cheated though cause I'm entirely too lazy I just build goons! !!
    Gooooonz baby!! :D.

I cheated first 2-3 rounds when I learned to play. I built 2-3 kd's in same time, basically cuz first round I got raped out of newbie, and i was testing different planet types.
  • :D did u sign up on ea inger? ??
  • :D did u sign up on ea inger? ??
    of horse sexy :D