Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirty Laundry

edited March 2016 in General
So it has come to my attention that I am apparently a farmer so I'm going to present proof here, if I'm found guilty then I will delete my account or better yet I'll give it to Rob.

Buncha...Cam Newton as you guys probably know him as. Was hit back for doing a retal for an alliance mate by RZQ which Inger did a follow up. Cam later sent all of his offence and arsoned RZQ, and again was hit by both RZQ and Inger again and again after that, count that 6 hits on buncha from RZQ and Inger. I have all the news Screen capped and will copy and paste it below aswell.

This Morning I logged on and checked the news as I usually do before making a grab to see that RZQ has yet again hit Cam at 0:53am and Cam had failed on him at 5:20am, so I checked Cams SoM at 6:37am and saw that he had suicided.

I've been away on vacation all week and have only had access to sk from my phone and no computer, and really crappy satellite internet at my parents I might add. So this is all news to me. I was up at 6:30am to pack my kids into the car and start the 1100km trip back home otherwise I would been happily sleeping, or possible getting some morning loving from the wife

News:
March 28, 01:03:52 Our brave kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) attacked Lego (1:11) and conquered 617 planets.
March 28, 01:53:42 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against RZQ (1:2) and lost 1,045 planets.
March 28, 02:24:20 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against Carrapicho (1:4) and lost 941 planets.
March 28, 22:30:27 Our brave kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) attacked RZQ (1:2) and failed.
March 29, 00:28:16 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against RZQ (1:2) and lost 847 planets.
March 29, 04:41:30 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against Carrapicho (1:4) and lost 763 planets.
March 29, 12:50:00 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against RZQ (1:2) and lost 686 planets.
March 29, 13:07:42 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against Carrapicho (1:4) and lost 618 planets.
March 30, 00:53:45 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against RZQ (1:2) and lost 500 planets.
March 30, 05:20:21 Our brave kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) attacked RZQ (1:2) and failed.
March 30, 06:38:41 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 450 planets.
March 30, 06:38:47 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 365 planets.
March 30, 06:39:07 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
March 30, 06:39:07 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 295 planets.
March 30, 06:42:03 Our brave kingdom JakeFromStateFarm (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 237 planets.
March 30, 06:42:08 Our brave kingdom JakeFromStateFarm (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 205 planets.
March 30, 06:42:21 Our brave kingdom JakeFromStateFarm (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 177 planets.
March 30, 07:07:08 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against Norrin Radd (1:11) and lost 166 planets.
March 30, 07:07:13 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) bravely defended against Norrin Radd (1:11) and lost 130 planets.

I will give you screen caps of anything you ask for but if I'm guilty then so are RZQ and Inger. to me this looks like a petty excuse for RO to kt the competition since 1 and 2 are not RO.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Lol... I thought you didn't needlessly GB or train kds Inger?

• Well, the story is only posted from Cam's side...
    As far as I know, Cam also saboed and arsoned both Inge and RZQ.
    Moreover, he keeps hitting their KDs...

The truth is somehow in between...
    what happened there is literally not nice, and I do not agree with it..
    As I have talked to Cam, this incident started due to a miss communication between RO fellas and TR guys.

PS: RZQ is not RO.
  • You killed cam!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!
  • so that's why you went to Rob to ask for protection? :) scared you will loose your top place?

talking about kt for no serious reason....didn't you ask me a few days back to kt a guy that was failing and abusing on you ?

you know kingdoms have been killed for much less than that ;) that's why this is a war game

• Yes just delete or give to rob.
    Atleast he doesn't farm.

That's pritty low from you, that's one thing I thought I would never ever see you do.
  • March 30, 05:20:21 Our brave kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) attacked RZQ (1:2) and failed.
    March 30, 06:38:41 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 450 planets.
    March 30, 06:38:47 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 365 planets.
    March 30, 06:39:07 Our kingdom Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 30, 06:39:07 Our brave kingdom Backstreet Boys (1:14) attacked Buncha Knee Grows (1:14) and conquered 295 planets.

Also this was the only farming done
    All the other grabs before this time where made when he had FULL DEFENCE
    When you hit him he did a full out suicide and told you he was freeland.

It's a unfair gain, as a top player I am surprised you don't know this pal.

• Since when hitting a kd with full def home is farming? I had to send over 100k goonz each time. So, where dafuk is the farming Psy? How much did you sent to hit Buncha, i'm curious ...
  • edited March 2016
    Lol... I thought you didn't needlessly GB or train kds Inger?

where is da GB? He should have accepted the first hits and that's it, but noo, he had to arson/fail, etc on RZQ, then me. It's not war to accept aggressive probing so a hit it's a fair trade.
  • You guys are great at assuming things rob asked me if I was interested in making an alliance, since folk was literally inactive I agreed. I didn't run to him and he can vouch for that.

Full defence less 10k lds everything you guys hit him right?

Viva that's ripe coming from you bud, I don't have time for silly mind games and to think up lies to get my way. 1 think I can promise you is I will never lie,. Also accusing me of being a multi and how people have lost respect for me. Kinda calling the kettle black no? Again I don't have time for that crap so please continue
  • I lost people's respect a long time ago, atleast we are both the same now, Welcome to the scum bag crew
  • RZQ (1:2)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 29, 04:34:49
    Success
    (March 29, 00:24:40)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 680 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 894 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 883 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 53,261 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 36,038 0 0 0 0
    Tactical Fighters 313 12,114 12,237 12,114 0

This was a message from RZQ with Cam's SOM. Does this looks like 10k LD's to you?
  • edited March 2016
    rzq and inger hit that guy because he wouldn't stop failing and abusing with probes. and he had full def at home. you farmed him and now you claim to be innocent and have the protection of Rob

first you joined Folklore knowing you could be next KT ...and you left your guys to fight without their top sector...now you could've joined Gotham. but of course you prefer an alliance where you are protected by multis

achieving high scores while being under the protection of a multi owner and farming...it's not something to be proud of. but hey...whatever floats your boat

• I lost people's respect a long time ago, atleast we are both the same now, Welcome to the scum bag crew
    no you're a shit bag viva, as am I.. at least once upon a time.
    no you're a shit bag viva, as am I.. at least once upon a time.
    You hate me too ?

• I hate Team Ron but one thing I can say about them is they don't cheat.

Seems I was incorrect

Psy had let all his group mates down and I believe they won't be happy either

Psy hae zero dignity and is a cheater
    Simple
  • Psy - not a fan of how you've played this entire round, let alone how you SL. You've made decisions to protect YOURSELF, not our sector as a whole. Further to that you've mismanaged this entire round trying to save yourself and now you find yourself in a situation where your only two options are:

1. Get protection from Rob and his bots
    2. Delete

....well played?

Protection from rob (while effective) is not going to build any sort of sympathy for you. Aligning with him only puts the entire sector in the limelight. You're mental, if you think the entire sector is safer right now.

Yes Folk was mostly inactive but lets not forget that it was YOUR decision to join Folklore and hide behind the NAP with ZC after the dissolution of ThunderDome.

Time to the face the music baby....I will be active on any kt against you...
  • My friends knew the entire time and they can speak for that themselves. DBT I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I've stated now several times I dont have time to actively watch my kd. I work a full time job and I'm a full time dad my sk time consists of 5 minutes here and there.

RO has been looking for a reason to KT me since I left to folk. but here lets not forget Roi last round sat behind a nap for the better part of half the round. But screw me for actively avoiding trying to get kt'd
  • Let's not even pretend that majority of ro hasn't hid behind politics to save kds sk is 50 % kd building 50% politics with or without multis . Psy built a kd he akways wars he always dies . He wanted to go for a number 1 finish and said so befire round start . The land he gained at his size is hardly cheating he coukd have grabbed someone for that land I coukd see if it was 3k I'd say farming but come on you guys been dieing to kt all my guys since start of round that's all this is it's a witch hunt. Say what u want but someone wanting to archive number 1 doesn't define them as a player psy is a war whore just like me just not this round :p
  • somehow I agree with Warnerves...
    Except the fact that RO hid behind politics.

All RO that were not "involved" in the same alliance were actively participating on all KTS.
    Exception makes KDs that were in the same alliance as the KT posted.
  • Psy - not a fan of how you've played this entire round, let alone how you SL. You've made decisions to protect YOURSELF, not our sector as a whole. Further to that you've mismanaged this entire round trying to save yourself and now you find yourself in a situation where your only two options are:

1. Get protection from Rob and his bots
    2. Delete

....well played?

Protection from rob (while effective) is not going to build any sort of sympathy for you. Aligning with him only puts the entire sector in the limelight. You're mental, if you think the entire sector is safer right now.

Yes Folk was mostly inactive but lets not forget that it was YOUR decision to join Folklore and hide behind the NAP with ZC after the dissolution of ThunderDome.

Time to the face the music baby....I will be active on any kt against you...
    What kd are you? :)
  • somehow I agree with Warnerves...
    Except the fact that RO hid behind politics.

All RO that were not "involved" in the same alliance were actively participating on all KTS.
    Exception makes KDs that were in the same alliance as the KT posted.
    I didn't mean this round specifically just in general :)
  • Lol... I thought you didn't needlessly GB or train kds Inger?

where is da GB? He should have accepted the first hits and that's it, but noo, he had to arson/fail, etc on RZQ, then me. It's not war to accept aggressive probing so a hit it's a fair trade.
    Lol I was busting your balls, but in all fairness you know what happened wasn't exactly kosher... The elven counsel would frown upon your middle earth tactics on that day :P
  • Let's not even pretend that majority of ro hasn't hid behind politics to save kds sk is 50 % kd building 50% politics with or without multis . Psy built a kd he akways wars he always dies . He wanted to go for a number 1 finish and said so befire round start . The land he gained at his size is hardly cheating he coukd have grabbed someone for that land I coukd see if it was 3k I'd say farming but come on you guys been dieing to kt all my guys since start of round that's all this is it's a witch hunt. Say what u want but someone wanting to archive number 1 doesn't define them as a player psy is a war whore just like me just not this round :p
    you are comparing 2 different things. being protected by a legit alliance ( as every kd in the alliance is..not only ro ) and being protected by an army of multis. there's a huge difference

• Lol... I thought you didn't needlessly GB or train kds Inger?

Lol I was busting your balls, but in all fairness you know what happened wasn't exactly kosher... The elven counsel would frown upon your middle earth tactics on that day :P
    What's wrong with my tactis? :P. They are pretty simple. Kill or be killed. It's a game, about .. Universal Domination. Or is it not? Elven council cares not.

I didn't farmed, but I agree I can be a bit too aggressive sometimes.
  • Psy, now I suppose you can pussy your way to top scores :D. Go suck Rob's cockie, lulz.
  • My friends knew the entire time and they can speak for that themselves. DBT I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I've stated now several times I dont have time to actively watch my kd. I work a full time job and I'm a full time dad my sk time consists of 5 minutes here and there.

RO has been looking for a reason to KT me since I left to folk. but here lets not forget Roi last round sat behind a nap for the better part of half the round. But screw me for actively avoiding trying to get kt'd
    Is that why some obvious banks in your sector mysteriously deleted overnight? I recall a few weeks ago hitting a mid sized "No record" Kd in your sector, then that KD logs in, you sent me a PM asking me why I was hitting in your sector, Then I explained the "no record" kd was powerless, and less than 24 hours later that KD was gone.

There have been a few KDs in your sector with a very close creation id to yours and list proximity to you indicating to me they were part of your "group" that have mysteriously died during the night too. Maybe you don't have time to manage all the feeder kingdoms anymore, or maybe you just don't need em. Either way as SL you KNEW that kd had gone inactive because of the * yet you still felt the need to PM me about my hit. I wonder if you are doing the same for ALL of your sectormates.

You know when we talked about napping each others sectors you seemed like a pretty legit guy, but as this round as gone on, with the evidence I've collected, and now the simple fact that you will side with someone who abuses the rules (regardless of who approached who) really says that you don't care about the rules of the game, for others or for yourself.
  • did you cry asking rob to kill inge ?
  • did you cry asking rob to kill inge ?
    no, he sucked his peee wee while crying :))
  • edited March 2016
    Well. He cryed at rob about zc wanted to kill him. So rob, desperate to have a real friend besides the imaginary multi ones, disbanded our alliance. Well rob...have fun...playing alone...as you did in your childhood.
  • OK... so let me get this straight, it's OK for RO member (Viva) to be friends with Rob but Doug who actually played with 2ndC which rob was apart of 10 yes ago is a issue? Amazing how much of a double standard you can have... Viva has been a proven cheater with matching IPs just last rd but you don't care!?

@Rob, not nice killing the Ingerzzzzz