Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xROx. Vs xTRx

123457»

Comments

• my kd was not worth keeping without ron
  • Awe jess u make me proud im.sorry i left you ^_^
  • Cannnnn you forever the love tonight
  • I've only read a few comments on this thread but it sounds like I'm missing a good round :)
  • I've only read a few comments on this thread but it sounds like I'm missing a good round :)
    Ahhh typical shit.. multies, viva lying like the piece of shit he is etc etc
    Yup
    Just dealing with the kids as usual Davy lad.

• I did? I mean yes I died!!! You are now safe to tag up, my awful kd is dead

Kudos on your Victory...

@ Marci, would u leave at 18k tac, 32k goons and 55k tank Mysty that's a first 3 breaker alive? Plz bring your ass to EA where half the crews don't get botted, I'm itching for a real competition
    Thinking of playing a round.
    Yup
    Just dealing with the kids as usual Davy lad.

Bro don't ever write another pm to me again... talking about pedophilia isn't a joking matter, I'd expect more from a man with kids... some shit is off limits you fucking faggot! Guys get killed for shit like that
  • Or jailed if you are a Sunderland player. Influcenced by Adam Johnson?
  • edited March 2016
    I'll talk shit all day long, np there... some things are not a joking matter... dude writes me a Private message about pedophile bs... awfully unacceptable, especially how the world is nowadays with these psychos in the news

• don't read the news man ! they fuck you up...
    I don't have a TV for example :)
  • edited March 2016
    FFS viva.. I saw that convo with greg. Added to the complete disrespect towards Meadows previously... What the fuck is wrong with you?
    You are dirt & trash-talk like a teenager.
  • Or jailed if you are a Sunderland player. Influcenced by Adam Johnson?
    Yeh he's a complete cheap
    Good footballer who has ruined everything
    He's finished now, 6 years in jail.
    Could discuss it all day simple fcta are he is a creep but the girl isn't totally innocent and even at her age she new what was happening and brag he to friends and was pissed every time see seen Johnson.
    Also her dad tried to blackmail Johnson for millions before he went to the coppers.

P.s greg shut up and stop causing arguments.
  • Learn to realize the difference between shit talking and straight crossing a line you fucking pathetic excuse for a man...
  • Learn to realize the difference between shit talking and straight crossing a line you fucking pathetic excuse for a man...
    Breathe....
  • I'm calm n breathing RZQ :)

In the same order, from left:
    Rami, Marci, Poe, Ingerasul

Prepare to party :)
  • Nice shirt Marci! :)
  • rami looks so fucking high lol
  • rami looks so fucking high lol
    might be from the Hubble Bubble that we have smoked before :))
  • edited March 2016
    4 legends there and poe's sister is a partial legend
  • Whatever poe has in his hand , first thing popped in my head was chernoble drink from hot tub time machine. ..hilarious movie watch it lmao
  • Hahha :)) pour Poe :)
  • Ohhh man you drink Jager? Too many jagerbombs in college, I can't stand the smell anymore
  • Jager and redbull yeahhhhh
  • Jager and oranges :)
  • Whatever poe has in his hand , first thing popped in my head was chernoble drink from hot tub time machine. ..hilarious movie watch it lmao
    i lol'ed
  • edited March 2016
    :)
  • Party animals !