Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Miss Meadows

Comments

• edited March 2016
    i know you've never seen one before but you can prob. just google it and get a good idea.
    I have got two kids man you fucking sperm guzzler

I have slept with atleast 150 lasses
    Fact

I ain't being a big head but I've had more more girls than any one here and that goes for my friends like darius

Look all this can be verified by speaking to my palls on Facebook or coming to Sunderland on a night out.

Vulpes knows the above has a high chance of being true
    Sunderland
    And navy= pussy

My worry is I have no standards but I know I. would not want to go inside you bare back
    I think you would be fucking riddled
    Obviously no offense
  • i know you've never seen one before but you can prob. just google it and get a good idea.
    I have got two kids man you fucking sperm guzzler

Fact

I ain't being a big head but I've had more more girls than any one here and that goes for my friends like darius

Look all this can be verified by speaking to my palls on Facebook or coming to Sunderland on a night out.

Sunderland
    And navy= pussy

My worry is I have no standards but I know I. would not want to go inside you bare back
    Obviously no offense
    The only thing that is obvious is that your mother drank a lot of alcohol while she was pregnant with you. I'm not even joking, I'll share a link with you to prove it, I bet this will answer so many questions you have about your own life. So sorry man. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
  • the entire sector of 1:11
    What are you talking about ? Pms stuff made you loose your mind ?
    You're dumb. Plus you just told us you're all in 1:11

i don't even know who's there, i just only had to type one number
  • THINK ARSON MIGHT BE RIGHT THO.
  • edited March 2016
    @Robtomo on behalf of meadows, just kill the SL and work on your way down

I'm 100% certain the romanians will cry bloody murder.
  • @Robtomo on behalf of meadows, just kill the SL and work on your way down

Bro, you dissapoint me :P
  • I am the SL of 1:11. I am not affiliated with any UA.
  • ok so basically i'm requesting you kill ^ that guy
  • i know you've never seen one before but you can prob. just google it and get a good idea.
    I have got two kids man you fucking sperm guzzlercry

Fact

Sunderland
    And navy= pussy

Obviously no offense
    The only thing that is obvious is that your mother drank a lot of alcohol while she was pregnant with you. I'm not even joking, I'll share a link with you to prove it, I bet this will answer so many questions you have about your own life. So sorry man. :(

Hey you little bell end
    How about me and you meeting up in real life and shorting these out toe to toe

I will batter your son with ease
    That is a certaintanty
    Your probably a yank who thinks he's hard with his little pistol
    How about you get to the back streets of England without your pistol and we will see if you fucking walk the walk
  • A fact of the matter here is I am one of the only people who publicly gives out their own identity
    Cos I am not a little geek stuck behind their computer like you

Add me on Facebook

Daniel viva price

We can sort out a meeting
    Br sure to ring 999 before you meet me
    It won't take long to bury you son
  • Bro you're a short, portly, soft Lil cunt... Dreams isn't even American you illiterate piece of shit, pipe down and keep gobbling the nuts of RO bitch
  • edited March 2016
    A fact of the matter here is I am one of the only people who publicly gives out their own identity

Add me on Facebook

Daniel viva price

Ya, let's just ask Lynog how that went... BAHAHAHA sure you do viva. Sure you do

Also really? You put your sk tag in your fb name? Am I the only person who's starting to serisouly wonder about the fetal achool syndrome?
  • edited March 2016
    sux. maybe they'll stop hiding their alliance behind naps so i can roll their ez land.

Can you please describe to me what your Virgina is like?
    Is it really bushy and ginger??

In England we have fox animals and they have very bushy ginger tails.
    I seen one last week and I instantly thought your pussy was similar.
    I was sat in my van mulling this over for a while.
    Please can you tell me what it's like.
    I think it's obvious to assume it snells of fish and is maintained very poorly

I just want rhw blanks filled in
    nout wrong with a pussy looking like a fox... i like foxes lol

The dumb one here is you :) i have my RO avatar and my contact details etc posted on my profile ingame. Everybody still playing knows i am AL of ZeroCharisma and which kd i am.So it.s no secret where i am and if i am in 1:11 that doesn.t mean we are all there :) i was with rami but he got killed about 2 weeks ago.
    Plus other Ro players are not in hiding.

Stop being such an ass licker with meadows. I have no quarrels with her or you...unless you start them ;)
  • A fact of the matter here is I am one of the only people who publicly gives out their own identity

Add me on Facebook

Daniel viva price

give me a call before you do so can finish work early and come watch :)

Robo has no issue with Romanians
    Me and Rob are friends on this game and I am RO

Your clutching at straws
    But typical you arson
    Bro you're a short, portly, soft Lil cunt... Dreams isn't even American you illiterate piece of shit, pipe down and keep gobbling the nuts of RO bitch
    Mate you flip burgers for a living
    Pipe down your only on like 30k a year you tramp

Add me on Facebook

Daniel viva price

Ya, let's just ask Lynog how that went... BAHAHAHA sure you do viva. Sure you do

Also really? You put your sk tag in your fb name? Am I the only person who's starting to serisouly wonder about the fetal achool syndrome?
    My middle name on passport is viva

Me and Karl are friends now
  • I'm still wondering ... for now ... if ...
  • Trolololol Inger
  • dang this got heated
  • not gonna lie viva, troll us dude all you want, insult a woman like that I immediately have a problem. that was low even by your standards and you should apologize to meadows like a grown ass man you keep telling people you are.
  • not gonna lie viva, troll us dude all you want, insult a woman like that I immediately have a problem. that was low even by your standards and you should apologize to meadows like a grown ass man you keep telling people you are.
    Seriously have a little class I'm all for trolling I take nothing serious but have a little respect anyone jokingly say something like tgat about my daughter I'd prolly smash their head in with a bat ....loss of any respect I had for you right there
  • edited March 2016
    i know you've never seen one before but you can prob. just google it and get a good idea.
    I have got two kids man you fucking sperm guzzlercry

Fact

Sunderland
    And navy= pussy

Obviously no offense

Hey you little bell end
    How about me and you meeting up in real life and shorting these out toe to toe

I will batter your son with ease
    That is a certaintanty
    Your probably a yank who thinks he's hard with his little pistol
    How about you get to the back streets of England without your pistol and we will see if you fucking walk the walk
    Not sure how to post a link, but this video sums up exactly how I feel about this...
    (You're just going to have to copy pasta.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww

Robo has no issue with Romanians
    Me and Rob are friends on this game and I am RO

Your clutching at straws
    But typical you arson
    Bro you're a short, portly, soft Lil cunt... Dreams isn't even American you illiterate piece of shit, pipe down and keep gobbling the nuts of RO bitch
    Mate you flip burgers for a living
    Pipe down your only on like 30k a year you tramp
    Hahaha yaaaa that's what I do!

Lol there's not a thing you can do to upset me... you're short, fat and have major Lil man complex! Hahahaha
  • edited March 2016
    the entire sector of 1:11

The dumb one here is you :) i have my RO avatar and my contact details etc posted on my profile ingame. Everybody still playing knows i am AL of ZeroCharisma and which kd i am.So it.s no secret where i am and if i am in 1:11 that doesn.t mean we are all there :) i was with rami but he got killed about 2 weeks ago.

Stop being such an ass licker with meadows. I have no quarrels with her or you...unless you start them ;)
    Listen you little attention whore. Nobody likes you, gypsy cock sucking, small dick syndrome imbecile.

At least the romanians have some degree of self respect, how the fuck you came to be in their ranks leaves me
    mind fucked.
  • So many feelings have been hurt.

Listen you little attention whore. Nobody likes you, gypsy cock sucking, small dick syndrome imbecile.

At least the romanians have some degree of self respect, how the fuck you came to be in their ranks leaves me
    mind fucked.
    Uh. Did i hit a sensitive nerve ? Seems like you are pms-ing not meadows :))