Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Miss Meadows

Comments

• And guys btw good luck in scores this round :D
    Looks like they are not updating anymore , possible the save of the endscores might do but who knows =))
  • edited March 2016
    Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Shemu or w.e = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Wait...what ? Why i am just a whore and not a fucking one ?

Seriously now. I never whore. I just hit inactives or free lands in general.
    Plus i fail on kts and hit for a small amount of land

I am a bad builder. Too bad to whore....way too bad to fucking whore :)
    Never finished in top...and i don.t play to do that ( maybe i can.t ).
    Only once i think i finished on second place when SK Mafioso killed everyone except about 20 kds :)

I never argued with anyone. Well maybe except moogle a long time ago.but we remained in good terms.
    And of course i argue with Marci when we go for beers and he drinks too much. But that.s a different story.

Plus i haven.t played in a while and didn.t know viva was with us only found out this round. ( or maybe i forgot...i have a memory span of a gold fish ) But he.s a good lad regardless of what he did in the past.
    When talking about cheaters please first look in your backyard and then in your neighbors.

So i don.t really understand where these attacks against RO are coming from.
    Can.t we all just get along ?:)
    Viva shared IP on his kd just last round!!! It was a probe farm that tagged up DeLaRocha but after bsin with David he said he was given it but gave it back... all the sudden henry or mackem (go to cheat names of viva Halls of residence) is running it after viva shitbag FW crumbled in less then 24 hours

I actually have no issues with RO, been killing n getting killed by your group for 10 years

I like Inger, Poe, Magnus etc...

That lil fucking cunt Viva can eat a bag of big black cocks n choke to death tho...

As far as my back yard... please o please shiw proof on Damdred, Jester, Flames, Arson, mihobu, Warnerves, Gogeta, psy, cumgitsum, dreams?
  • I have a feeling ArAcHnId will cry :D
  • Why are you involving me in the man tears :p
  • Why are you involving me in the man tears :p
    Cause you cry alot? :((
  • i cheated once got caught about 45 minutes out of newb destroyed my alliance. never again :(
  • I'm entirely too lazy and busy to cheat
  • I'm entirely too lazy and busy to cheat
    QFT
  • Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Jup I was creating an alliance and clear played for it not my fault I getting multied for defending Alliancemates .
    Also last round I was in many top HoFs .
    Was only the last few weeks where I was going for some scores as we had a nice sector for it.
    Hey now, i got lots of SOKs and SOMs that you asked for
  • Olivier (1:2) Land: -17 (424)

Rharlon next time you want to KT me you come get my permission first you moist ass b1tch.
  • damn, robtomo on the warpath
  • this thread is great.

been so long since a pf thread made me smile
  • Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Wait...what ? Why i am just a whore and not a fucking one ?

Seriously now. I never whore. I just hit inactives or free lands in general.
    Plus i fail on kts and hit for a small amount of land

I am a bad builder. Too bad to whore....way too bad to fucking whore :)
    Never finished in top...and i don.t play to do that ( maybe i can.t ).
    Only once i think i finished on second place when SK Mafioso killed everyone except about 20 kds :)

I never argued with anyone. Well maybe except moogle a long time ago.but we remained in good terms.
    And of course i argue with Marci when we go for beers and he drinks too much. But that.s a different story.

Plus i haven.t played in a while and didn.t know viva was with us only found out this round. ( or maybe i forgot...i have a memory span of a gold fish ) But he.s a good lad regardless of what he did in the past.
    When talking about cheaters please first look in your backyard and then in your neighbors.

So i don.t really understand where these attacks against RO are coming from.
    Can.t we all just get along ?:)
    Viva shared IP on his kd just last round!!! It was a probe farm that tagged up DeLaRocha but after bsin with David he said he was given it but gave it back... all the sudden henry or mackem (go to cheat names of viva Halls of residence) is running it after viva shitbag FW crumbled in less then 24 hours

I actually have no issues with RO, been killing n getting killed by your group for 10 years

I like Inger, Poe, Magnus etc...

That lil fucking cunt Viva can eat a bag of big black cocks n choke to death tho...

As far as my back yard... please o please shiw proof on Damdred, Jester, Flames, Arson, mihobu, Warnerves, Gogeta, psy, cumgitsum, dreams?
    Maybe, just maybe because of other friends such as moogle and meadows etc.
  • edited March 2016
    Moogle hasnt played in over a yr...

Meadows, LT AND Fc combined dont beat your last group.of friends... lol

Meadows isnt in my group, she does what she wants, when she wants, however the fuck she wants... no man or group can tame a Ginger
  • Over a year wow!

Of course they do combined :p

I'll shave her ass.
  • i'm not a cheater i just have a very big hall of residence
  • ^^ Hahaha
  • edited March 2016
    i'm not a cheater i just have a very big hall of residence
    ^^ Hahaha
  • Oilgarch 1:17 ez land. Get it while its hot.
  • i wants it but i dont wants it
  • Oilgarch 1:17 ez land. Get it while its hot.
    Very much thank you, this round I quite appreciate your efforts.
  • He's ok
    He's like cocaine
    Can be nice on a night out but bad at 8 am
  • Game his new low O.O
  • Meadows who is next on the chopping block?
  • the entire sector of 1:11
  • No but what if I am here? Rob hates me he could kill me
  • sux. maybe they'll stop hiding their alliance behind naps so i can roll their ez land.
  • sux. maybe they'll stop hiding their alliance behind naps so i can roll their ez land.

Can you please describe to me what your Virgina is like?
    Is it really bushy and ginger??

In England we have fox animals and they have very bushy ginger tails.
    I seen one last week and I instantly thought your pussy was similar.
    I was sat in my van mulling this over for a while.
    Please can you tell me what it's like.
    I think it's obvious to assume it snells of fish and is maintained very poorly

I just want rhw blanks filled in
  • i know you've never seen one before but you can prob. just google it and get a good idea.
  • the entire sector of 1:11
    What are you talking about ? Pms stuff made you loose your mind ?