Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Miss Meadows

Comments

• hey. leave brain damage alone. he's my top breaker ! :)

• He's gonna die ^_^
  • tbh i wanted to kill him leget. if you want to hit the biggest multi kd its Oiligarch
  • edited March 2016
    lol he did it

must be RO, nobody else I think still plays this game and would bend over for pretty pretty kingdoms like that.
    Jessie, you really don't know what RO means. We do not Pussy :P
    Lol thats a fucking solid laugh...

:D
  • lol he did it

must be RO, nobody else I think still plays this game and would bend over for pretty pretty kingdoms like that.
    Jessie, you really don't know what RO means. We do not Pussy :P
    Lol thats a fucking solid laugh... 3 DWs while the rest whore out... EVERY... FUCKING... ROUND

:D
    Only 1 whores in general, Dobrota (cuz he is a slacker and generally doesnt have time to play anything else than FW). So you clearly are not informed correctly :D
    I would say this round TD pussied, especially Psyosis, joining Folklore just to escape, laughable.

This round, tell me which RO you saw pussy?

We didn't hit DW's that were clearly high off kd's not AT's, you hit them and train them for being AT's. Well thats why you got jumped, for abusing that. Now why disband? IF we are pussies? Enligthen me :D

Also, I think you saw by now once we start a fight, we don't back from it.
  • You did the same to Ramy, after he was hit by xMYx multis. Now what a bitchass move is that. Who are the whores? (don't need to asnwer that, we know it).
  • I was kinda hoping that thunderdome would KT me. Dont know whats happening now but if the war is really over you might aswell just go ahead and kill me off
  • Just kill oligarch, he is the one remaining multi from xMYx.
  • edited March 2016
    Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Shemu or w.e = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Arson disbanded because hes stupid busy with work and felt bad being half active.. marci got wrekt, bcart got wrekt, monkey king wrekt...

Wouldnt be a issue to pk lil later on!

I never said whoring out is a issue, I dont play pretty pretty kingdoms but dont tell me all RO plays offensive... Poe, Rami, Marci and cyborg play aggressive and quite well! Bcart boisted 16k goons to hit Ron, if i did that to one of RO Id be trained too

Last but not least I dont run any alliances, havent ALd since Namaste and lets face it the fucking Universe burned that rd...As far as Rami goes i dont know what you are saying, i never hit the guy this rd, not here or EA... he dorsnt bother me, i have no issues with the dude except when he says Viva plays legit... hahahahahaha we all know thats a fucking lie... interaction and ip match = cheating... fuck the hall of residence bs ass excuse

And psy said at start he wanted to whore.. good for him, the thought of playing 8 weeks straight makes me sick hahaha
  • edited March 2016
    Magnus, Shemu? They didn't played in ... ages? Shemo did recently ... some year or 2, not sure.

As for others, each play the way they know, as do others. So if turtling is whoring, because that's why I understand from this, why do whores complain about others playing AT? I'd say the game is well balanced, no need to KT a kd for just having too much offense.

But I do agree with trains if he is stupid enough to play like that. It's a big difference.

I didn't said you did or someone specifically did, TD did.

As for Viva, I see him daily in the chat. Show me proofs of previous cheating and I believe you. Others cheated too and they stopped. Or not.

Rob, perhaps this round was legit, but he triple bashed a kd out of newbie just cus he could. Like I said, not a reason to KT, perhaps some sort of punishment. He cheated/cheats with bots. Jessie used bots. Other used bots. So what's so much fuss about Viva cheating/cheated? I don't give a fuck. If one is so limited to cheat on a shadow of a game, then so be it. Cookies.

As for psy, it's his choice. I like to whore once in 2 years with a mount kd.

I also know you guys pretty well to know you play solid and kickass, but don't assume that if one RO whored in the past, or 2, all RO whore :P
  • Inger your probably the coolest dude in RO, followed by Roi. Just wanna toss that out there

As for me whoring, yeah it would be nice to finish a round, but I would have liked to have done it with my buddies. I had hoped that if I didn't join the new alliance the kts would stop so I joined Folk, we get a home they get a good sector and my buddies get to fight another day. that didn't happen now I look like the bitch. I do take full responsibility for that.

I've made alot of good friends in this game over the 15 year span I've played and this game ain't worth playing for me if I can't play with them.
  • Now see the whole bcart thing was just an excuse to kill a dw thatv wasn't yours in the top 10 (me) ^_^...bcart was warned he doubled an active kd so he got hit. He then hid in an alliance that we was napped to us saying he was going to mass goons ... he massed goons to break someone with far better defense at that point (me again ^_^) so yeah he was kted that's legit. Don't say we did what we wanted to everyone, ALL we did was kt multis except that 1 kd that became at and was given a chance to leave it go . Im.Def no pussy I play aggressive all.the time and never cry when im.killed ^_^
  • Now see the whole bcart thing was just an excuse to kill a dw thatv wasn't yours in the top 10 (me) ^_^...bcart was warned he doubled an active kd so he got hit. He then hid in an alliance that we was napped to us saying he was going to mass goons ... he massed goons to break someone with far better defense at that point (me again ^_^) so yeah he was kted that's legit. Don't say we did what we wanted to everyone, ALL we did was kt multis except that 1 kd that became at and was given a chance to leave it go . Im.Def no pussy I play aggressive all.the time and never cry when im.killed ^_^
    you also killed rami after xMYx multied him... so that's 2
    and nobody was informed about what bcart did so don't complain that we backed him up :p
  • edited March 2016
    Ohhhhhhh wait niw yes there was people informed at least 4 ppl messaged me asking why and I gave the same reason :p

Who was rami?...don't think I took part in that
    you also killed rami after xMYx multied him... so that's 2
    and nobody was informed about what bcart did so don't complain that we backed him up :p
    Problem with this rd was the multi witch hunt... sad but true... the al of bcarts alliance knew what was up, Dont try n justify killing ppl with bs excuses... viva alrdy said in another thread they killed nala b.c its thought to be me... hahaha fucking hilarious, mother fuckers act like they are the good guys to justify the fact they targetted TD b.c they were getting shit on... hahaha
  • edited March 2016
    Nala wasn't picked as we thought it was you

It Was picked because it was poorly built

Also I never asked for that kt
    I am not in charge of RO
    Cumi is lead this round and rami abd ovidiu normally
    But all with the same input in general but the decisions can be decided amongst maybe 15 people
    I am not Al or in leadership

I just generally like to troll you greg
    Cos that's what I enjoy
  • Inger and Rocha are the coolest by far. Both good players, but to say RO whore is stupid. I'm sure we have seen everyone play that way at periods in sk.
  • Nala wasn't picked as we thought it was you

It Was picked because it was poorly built

Also I never asked for that kt
    I am not in charge of RO
    Cumi is lead this round and rami abd ovidiu normally
    But all with the same input in general but the decisions can be decided amongst maybe 15 people
    I am not Al or in leadership

I just generally like to troll you greg
    Cos that's what I enjoy
    Every kd i see this rd is poorly built LOL
  • except one. it was beautiful. and then they killed it.
  • Inger and Rocha are the coolest by far. Both good players, but to say RO whore is stupid. I'm sure we have seen everyone play that way at periods in sk.

What about me Barri
    Am I ok ?

What about me Barri
    Am I ok ?
    No
  • Jester not sure what your problem is with me? I barely ever speak to you.
  • You joined RO since I quit SK.
  • edited March 2016
    Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Wait...what ? Why i am just a whore and not a fucking one ?

Seriously now. I never whore. I just hit inactives or free lands in general.
    Plus i fail on kts and hit for a small amount of land

I am a bad builder. Too bad to whore....way too bad to fucking whore :)
    Never finished in top...and i don.t play to do that ( maybe i can.t ).
    Only once i think i finished on second place when SK Mafioso killed everyone except about 20 kds :)

I never argued with anyone. Well maybe except moogle a long time ago.but we remained in good terms.
    And of course i argue with Marci when we go for beers and he drinks too much. But that.s a different story.

Plus i haven.t played in a while and didn.t know viva was with us only found out this round. ( or maybe i forgot...i have a memory span of a gold fish ) But he.s a good lad regardless of what he did in the past.
    When talking about cheaters please first look in your backyard and then in your neighbors.

So i don.t really understand where these attacks against RO are coming from.
    Can.t we all just get along ?:)
  • RO just seems like some bros, among the other bros of star kingbrodoms. The assholes transcend the labels unless it's xTeamAssholex. Maybe there is some history here I'm unaware of though.
  • I'm just happy there is more than one group of people playing this game. Back in the day there were about 20 of these little groups, now it seems there are 2.
  • except one. it was beautiful. and then they killed it.
    :'( so true now it's gone evil the lot of you!
  • I'm just happy there is more than one group of people playing this game. Back in the day there were about 20 of these little groups, now it seems there are 2.
    Groups are an obvious consequence of inviting friends or making new ones along the way. But last rounds it was more like Clone wars with so many multi "factions".

LT multis, moony multis, Robs multis, I miss Jessie's ones(best anti R/R).
  • Hahaha you really wanna rethink that?

Viva = fucking whore
    Dobrota = fucking whore
    Magnus = fucking whore
    Cumi = whore
    Roi = whore

Jup I was creating an alliance and clear played for it not my fault I getting multied for defending Alliancemates .
    Also last round I was in many top HoFs .
    Was only the last few weeks where I was going for some scores as we had a nice sector for it.