Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF just happened

edited March 2016 in General
says i dont have a KD when i try log in after that server switch thing

Comments

• 'This form is for those have already signed up for a BSGid in a previous round or another game in the BSG Online Games Network. Sign in to your BSGid/Username. After you have sucessfully signed into your BSGid you may begin creating your Kingdom'

bullshit
  • 'I'm sorry, Sir, but you don't currently have a Kingdom in the Terra Nova or Centaurus Universe. Please signup for a Kingdom first. Then come back and login.'
  • well everyones kds are still there :/ so must just be the login that have been lost lol
  • i can't login either.
  • Yea I am having the same issue plus it won't even let me on the web page on my cell phone...it said on my phone the site was under an attack so someone hacked it, or virus bombed it or something.
  • well ive made a new account and kd... i think im the only one in the uni online lol
  • hahahaha!!!
  • Im not gonna do that...If my phone is telling me the site is under attack Im not gonna risk getting shit on my computer
  • its the database connection that's been lost then...

it said, server migration earlier.
  • yeah have a screenshot of it but cant attach it for some reason
  • so whats gonna happen? SK just died? all our KDs just gonna be inactive and sit there or are we gonna get em back?
  • Hopefully bcart is working on this.
  • it looks like this was planned... woulda be nice to be given some notice
  • im gonna rob the hell outta you when it comes back up vulpes
  • :p max robs all round and enough inactives to last us the round lmao
  • Weird. All my farms are alive.
  • I logged out of my new account, can't get back into it.. give it a couple hours to a day it'll be fixed hopefully.
  • Any one not been online for a while??
    I will rob them now
  • Yea I logged out of my new KD and can't log back in either
  • sorry guys ron was under siege so i shut down sk to save him
  • some people are lucky and it just lets them straight on... they will still get timed out though i think
  • also didnt gain my 1 land from exploring and research hasnt done anything ... says am in noob for another 92 hours too still, after the last tik
  • Login issue has been resolved.
  • its working again..
  • omg bcart posted
  • No I didn't.
  • No I didn't.
    i feel like im dreaming... this cant really be happening lol
  • Great white buffalo...
  • So why do I only get blank space on the login page where my kingdom should be?