Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

x MY x worse cheaters in History

Comments

• He had 27k lts not 30.

And 27k lts 30k goons is AT.
  • Plus they are lts no amount makes that okay
  • Plus they are lts no amount makes that okay
    Especially 1320 of them..............................
  • that's a bit low def compared to the amount of gooz, but you guys need to learn a thing, there is no such thing as AT :P
  • edited March 2016
    No no... what he needed to learn was fuck off n get raped... and so it was done, 25 fucking multies and he wanted to be a dick head... as such we showed our asshole side! Nothing personal, if you're not helping us, you're helping multies... he deserved his beat down and can thank Viva for it... I got your fucking sanctioned hits, talks of NAPs but nothing done... we wanted a good battle against RO but the multies ruined that, we never condone that fuckery but we are still targetting the multies

At xMYx or whoever the fuck runs them... seriously get a fucking life, you are a fucking pathetic pleb with way to much time on your hands...
  • He had 27k lts not 30.

He got hit before u guys hit him
    Also that's not At you idiot
    Do you know what the word even means because your wrong if you think that's At

• No no... what he needed to learn was fuck off n get raped... and so it was done, 25 fucking multies and he wanted to be a dick head... as such we showed our asshole side! Nothing personal, if you're not helping us, you're helping multies... he deserved his beat down and can thank Viva for it... I got your fucking sanctioned hits, talks of NAPs but nothing done... we wanted a good battle against RO but the multies ruined that, we never condone that fuckery but we are still targetting the multies

At xMYx or whoever the fuck runs them... seriously get a fucking life, you are a fucking pathetic pleb with way to much time on your hands...

Oh so your Liam payne hahah
  • edited March 2016
    viva you're really thick man.. im liam you dumbass :-P

also you fucking malaysians are gonna burn in the 5th layer of hell for this shit
  • somebodys mad ;D

March 13, 07:57:49 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Brickwall Assassin (1:8) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:00:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Donald Duck (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:05:04 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Uber is Taxi (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:08:02 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against PeNpetrol (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:10:31 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Silent Killer (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:12:46 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against James Morrison (1:17) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:14:35 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Cornerstone (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:17:40 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Formula 2 (1:6) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:20:02 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against JoJoJoJo (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:21:55 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against CookieMonsta (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:31:36 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Taj Mahal (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:35:35 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Cannabis Wasteland (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:38:07 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Terra Nova Form (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:40:33 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against BunkerStrike (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:26:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Interstellars (1:19) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:34:41 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Jersey Boys (1:12) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:37:40 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Envy Princess (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:40:55 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Normandy (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:43:00 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Zookeeper (1:1) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:45:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Mirage Lander (1:11) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:46:10 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Myspace Ebay (1:13) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:51:34 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Danish Girl (1:5) and was victorious.
    March 13, 10:04:25 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Queen Liz (1:19) and was victorious.
    March 13, 10:08:44 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Carling Beer (1:3) and was victorious.
  • No no... what he needed to learn was fuck off n get raped... and so it was done, 25 fucking multies and he wanted to be a dick head... as such we showed our asshole side! Nothing personal, if you're not helping us, you're helping multies... he deserved his beat down and can thank Viva for it... I got your fucking sanctioned hits, talks of NAPs but nothing done... we wanted a good battle against RO but the multies ruined that, we never condone that fuckery but we are still targetting the multies

I love good competition, and tbh I'm upset this shitheads ruin the round, as shitty as it is.
    Though, I think we should all send Rob some beers for not using the multis this round.

@Arson, relax baby, they are soon history, can't kill us all.
  • VIVA I'm probably the leading authority on AT as i do it almost always. ..ask ANYONE. ...that's 159% Definetley AT and when u roll someone with better defense than yours, you better be able to defend cause if not youre gonna get trained so don't whine about it, I never do :)
  • VIVA I'm probably the leading authority on AT as i do it almost always. ..ask ANYONE. ...that's 159% Definetley AT and when u roll someone with better defense than yours, you better be able to defend cause if not youre gonna get trained so don't whine about it, I never do :)

Stick to playing Ea I heard your rank 1

You just pipe down
  • viva you're really thick man.. im liam you dumbass :-P

also you fucking malaysians are gonna burn in the 5th layer of hell for this shit
    Ah alright I see
    Lol why did you make your sector message about me and atmo

I actually thought you were atmo at first
    So I asked for you to be rolled by two people.

• somebodys mad ;D

March 13, 07:57:49 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Brickwall Assassin (1:8) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:00:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Donald Duck (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:05:04 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Uber is Taxi (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:08:02 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against PeNpetrol (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:10:31 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Silent Killer (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:12:46 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against James Morrison (1:17) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:14:35 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Cornerstone (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:17:40 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Formula 2 (1:6) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:20:02 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against JoJoJoJo (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:21:55 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against CookieMonsta (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:31:36 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Taj Mahal (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:35:35 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Cannabis Wasteland (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:38:07 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Terra Nova Form (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 08:40:33 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against BunkerStrike (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:26:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Interstellars (1:19) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:34:41 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Jersey Boys (1:12) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:37:40 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Envy Princess (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:40:55 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Normandy (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:43:00 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Zookeeper (1:1) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:45:56 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Mirage Lander (1:11) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:46:10 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Myspace Ebay (1:13) and was victorious.
    March 13, 09:51:34 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Danish Girl (1:5) and was victorious.
    March 13, 10:04:25 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Queen Liz (1:19) and was victorious.
    March 13, 10:08:44 Our kingdom Liam Payne (1:14) bravely defended against Carling Beer (1:3) and was victorious.
    WHat's sad is that half of those KD's I don't even recognize from hitting me, which means he has 50+ KD's most likely.
  • Sped only 2 of them where not in my news
  • Why aren't the uni napped and killing the cunts
  • apparently winner doesnt want to nap because we kt'd pine

also viva please stop acting like your not around
  • apparently winner doesnt want to nap because we kt'd pine

also viva please stop acting like your not around
    Lol if only you new thw half of it.
    Well I don't blame winner
    You took the cowards way out
    Killing a innocent nice friend of mine and left multis
    Your alliance deserves to be punished really.
    All the cheaters are in your alliance
    We all know this.
  • not my alliance just there. i didn't even hit pine

also as far as i can see most of the multis dont have an alliance...

but for real though, no games. we should be teaming together on this one and killing the multis together as much as it pains me to have to ally with you even for a short amount of time
  • why would viva want to nap his multis, it makes it harder for him to rape people who are above him
  • why would viva want to nap his multis, it makes it harder for him to rape people who are above him
    We both know they aren't mine
    I have a family and a full time job
    I am not a freak like you lot

On top of that if they where mine why would I kill Roi?? And RO??
    My own friends??
    Common fucking speak some sense
    The multis are Malaysian and every one with half a brain knows it
    If they new where I was I would be first up for the chop
  • He had 27k lts not 30.

Ummm do you? Viva I was around when we defined what at was. Your some snot nosed punk riding the coat tails of whoever is loud in the pfs at that time, first it was Lynog, then dank, then darius, the baricade, then greg, now ro. Plx viva, your a chameleon with no clue who you are or how to play legit. Go watch arsenal lose some more why don't u and leave sk for good.
  • edited March 2016
    So who is winner

Lovsan, Viva, Rami, poe all been thrown at me... 0_o
  • So who is winner

take me now, i'm still pure *throws himself*
  • edited March 2016
    He had 27k lts not 30.

Ummm do you? Viva I was around when we defined what at was. Your some snot nosed punk riding the coat tails of whoever is loud in the pfs at that time, first it was Lynog, then dank, then darius, the baricade, then greg, now ro. Plx viva, your a chameleon with no clue who you are or how to play legit. Go watch arsenal lose some more why don't u and leave sk for good.
  • your , you're ( = you are )....2 different things ! :)
  • So who is winner

I am dead for like 4 days now ;)
    Been hit by bots then KTed as AT.

• So who is winner

Been hit by bots then KTed as AT.

kinda feels good not playing =D
  • So who is winner