Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US politics

Comments

• And how do you like living west side of canada and giving more n more to Eastern Canada Doug?

Obviously change needs to happen, I was liking Bernie for a while then he started doing the race card shit.. its fucking ignorant and the ppl eat it up... fuck trump, fuck that nasty cunt Hilary and fuck lying lil weasel Bernie... Im moving to Costa Rica :)>-
  • again, no argument from me. the math, however, does not support the argument that we can just cut military spending and use the money to cover social programs. we are already running obnoxiously in the red, and social programs have more than eclipsed our military spending with no end in sight. even if we cut the military all the way, we cannot pay for everything else currently on the books. frankly, EVERYTHING has to be cut. most of what we spend money on, government has no business being a part of anyway.
    but lets keep giving more handouts to the big corporations, they need it to survive, lets just stop taxing them, then they will make the US great :D

• I say tax the fucking churches, legalize weed in all states... colorado economy is booming
  • again, no argument from me. the math, however, does not support the argument that we can just cut military spending and use the money to cover social programs. we are already running obnoxiously in the red, and social programs have more than eclipsed our military spending with no end in sight. even if we cut the military all the way, we cannot pay for everything else currently on the books. frankly, EVERYTHING has to be cut. most of what we spend money on, government has no business being a part of anyway.
    but lets keep giving more handouts to the big corporations, they need it to survive, lets just stop taxing them, then they will make the US great :D

That's a really pretty strawman you just knocked down. Now show me where I said that.

That's a really pretty strawman you just knocked down. Now show me where I said that.
    well didn't mean it at you, but more how republicans think in general :p so not aimed at you persé :p

• well i'm hardly a republican
  • well i'm hardly a republican
    that's what i thought, it was just more of comment towards their point of view :P
  • They all suck
  • https://www.isidewith.com/

if you are an american, and you have not visited this site, you are doing the world a disservice
  • edited March 2016
    https://www.isidewith.com/
    if you are an american, and you have not visited this site, you are doing the world a disservice
    The world? Oh yeah I forgot.... It revolves around America... FUCK YEAH!
  • Its always a vote between a giant douch and a shit sandwich.
  • Just vote trump and the world will finally put in effort on not listening / depending on the USA :D
  • Oh, I'm sure middle east dictatorships will still be taking our tax money for "aid" no matter who is president (though if it's Clinton that number will skyrocket)
  • https://www.isidewith.com/
    The world? Oh yeah I forgot.... It revolves around America... FUCK YEAH!
    Ummm if you put a nazi in charge of the biggest military on earth them yea the world does.. :P
  • edited March 2016
    biggest?
    Dont think you guys hold that anymore.
    Biggest boasters you mean?
    Here's a plan... try helping the world, instead of trying to own it :p
    Or you could try with helping your own first :D
    20 years time, the Great USA will have crumbled.
    A side note in history of another conquering empire gone by the wayside.
  • Anyone who supports killing babies is not worth the time of day.
  • biggest?

If your talking manpower your correct, China dose, if your talking "biggest" in the sense of most powerful, then yes, still usa
  • Still.. dont be too sure about that. The Chinese are sneaky lil fuckers. I think they are quite happy letting the world think that.
  • alright, well enough with feeding the troll. if you choose to ignore the world as it is, you will never be able to change it for the better.

now, for the rest of you american types, if you really wanna do something to improve the nation, stop voting for the two party system and make them take notice

• now, for the rest of you american types, if you really wanna do something to improve the nation, stop voting for the two party system and make them take notice
  • i think sanders is your best bet,
    Fag
    Please USA.... not trump.
    Dangerous tard.
    Yeah, having the balls to stand up to radical Islam and wanting to have a fucking wall up where they can come in from is such a "tard" thing to do.
    and honestly, how can you vote for someone, that doesn't right out say, no to support from the KKK
    He did several times, not that it fucking matters. His ear piece went out is his story. And, if he disavowed before 3x times, why are you stupid enough to believe that he "didn't want to" the fourth time?

Because you're an inbred that only reads headlines.
    US politics always involves playing "pin the racist on the Republican" since LBJ said "we'll have niggers voting Democrat for the next 20 years"

biggest?
    We have the largest GDP. A quick Google search shows that.
    Why the fuck should we "help the world"?

• What a perfect topic to bring out the cucks, foreign and domestic!
  • edited March 2016
    Yup yup, I've been frustrated how this election style has turned its ugly head. Americans are the worst creatures on this planet. Us being the Military, technology, economy center of the world, to see what is being acceptable for our leadership, the US needs to fall and hard. We are too fucking dumb to be Number 1.
  • Just move to Norway, all problems fixed.
  • edited March 2016
    I take it Jerry is a Trump supporter... With the sub-normal IQ his campaign targets for votes.
  • considering that only feminists are supporting hillary and people who cant even spell economics are supporting bernie, i'd say trump fits in very well with the rest of the political landscape
  • considering that only feminists are supporting hillary and people who cant even spell economics are supporting bernie, i'd say trump fits in very well with the rest of the political landscape
    yeah most of the developed world can't spell economics, like OH MY GERD ONLY USA DOES ECONOMICS EVERY ONE ELSE FRAUDS BOO HOO BOO
    yeah most of the developed world can't spell economics, like OH MY GERD ONLY USA DOES ECONOMICS EVERY ONE ELSE FRAUDS BOO HOO BOO
    You're embarrassing yourself.
    you have continually pulled strawman attack after strawman attack on me, forcing me to conclude that you do not have a logical argument to make, and to discount anything else you may have to say going forward.