Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

x MY x worse cheaters in History

edited March 2016 in General
THESE faggots making multiple accounts to try and take down my friends in RO

Not sure what your intentions are but you haven't got the minerals
Your reasons for multying folk is un founded
RO are the only legit UA about as my and Lt both cheat big time.

Just thought I would add this as I m in my hotel board

Comments

• I bet your all a bunch of jammy Savilles and Adam Johnsons
  • Just have your hall of residence friends hit them... :))
  • Whats a jammy saville
  • viva must be upset that someone is outcheating him
  • meadows! love of my life! you're back!
  • azalieo my steed, my heart, my love, where have you been!
  • viva must be upset that someone is outcheating him
    meadows! love of my life! you're back!
    azalieo my steed, my heart, my love, where have you been!
  • 1 main 1 pf 1 bank considered legit.. my arse you freaking douche
  • 1 main 1 pf 1 bank considered legit.. my arse you freaking douche
    Issue is you haven't got a clue, no RO cheat I am pritty sure of that, people would rather say that incase they get bumbed
  • Whats a jammy saville
    .he's a kiddy fiddler
    Google the name
    I really thought we where over this bro especially when I.wrecked your Kingdom and proved your not in the same league as me last round.
  • like we killed your kd in less then 24 hours? and greg went for 2 weeks? lies and slander viva btw how many kds you rocking this round?
  • edited March 2016
    Just the one hundred as usual.
  • Oh Vivas being honest for a change!
  • like we killed your kd in less then 24 hours? and greg went for 2 weeks? lies and slander viva btw how many kds you rocking this round?
    Mate I was going on a business trip to Gibraltar I was in vacation for 10 days
    I left greg on the gutter as usual with a awful kingdom
    Look the facts about greg and me is that he's alway always came off worse than me, he's never got one over me, to be fair he's a cock but I spoke to him a bit last round and he's actually ok to be fair ( that's a compliment greg)
  • Oh Vivas being honest for a change!
    I really thought we where over this bro especially when I.wrecked your Kingdom and proved your not in the same league as me last round.
    You no find it funny? :D

Lol I make war kds... they're not supposed to be pretty
  • Greg, besides the fact that you and Viva are lovers (lol), I can defo tell you no one in xROx is cheating. You can trust me on this. We have a mixed group from different parts of the world and we just watch each others back.

As for MY multis, what can I say, keep on the multi job. You should talk with Rob and fill in few galaxies.

• So out of nowheres, these xMYx multies (or so I'm told) start fails on me last night.

I have no beef with xMYx nor do I know anyone from that UA, so they are literally failing on me because I'm top.

#Sad
  • Get used to it Sped... Only that way they can "own" the universe :)
  • when squanch was still alive the multi said "I" and not "we", i think it's one guy that makes up my and just went full retard when we kt'ed him for gangbanging :p
  • So out of nowheres, these xMYx multies (or so I'm told) start fails on me last night.

I have no beef with xMYx nor do I know anyone from that UA, so they are literally failing on me because I'm top.

#Sad
    So out of nowheres, these xMYx multies (or so I'm told) start fails on me last night.

#Sad

Hit them back
  • Mad, sad, or bad?

Viva mad
    Sped sad
    SK bad
  • edited March 2016
    Inger, i never said anybody was cheating... i dont take this game seriously b.c its a cesspool... I play to bs with you ppl

Lol you didnt wreck anything... i lived for three weeks... between bots, multies, multi UAs I refuse to play seriously... Play EA, if you can legit run me over without getting clapped back then ill give you credit! No hiding in top alliances, no bs NAP the uni b.c of bots etc etc

Lol you didnt wreck anything... i lived for three weeks... between bots, multies, multi UAs I refuse to play seriously... Play EA, if you can legit run me over without getting clapped back then ill give you credit! No hiding in top alliances, no bs NAP the uni b.c of bots etc etc
    When does new round of EA start? I tried it last round but couldn't be assed to play SK and EA.
  • March 21st sped
  • Its small Sped.. but potential is there
  • Sounds like what arson gf said last night.....Zingggggg ^_^
  • Sounds like what arson gf said last night.....Zingggggg ^_^
    Gotem!