Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave the game another shot.

Comments

• dude you have failed to learn one thing from this game

if people want you dead, they'll find any retarded reason to kill you.
  • But those people never hold a grudge right... I dunno after this thread I have a crap ton more respect for Rob then 90% of the other people that play this. I'd group with him
  • all i get from this thread now is that barricade is confirmed multi overlord

i knew it
  • oh lord jesus too even waste time too look for live proxies for a bot on a game no one gives a fuck about... I think you all need therapy!

i knew it
    You are right again like always jess

i knew it
    I did make a thread claiming that haha. Robtomo isn't Panda, it's me. I clearly suck at being the overlord.
  • oh lord jesus too even waste time too look for live proxies for a bot on a game no one gives a fuck about... I think you all need therapy!
    Did you use "too" incorrectly twice in the same sentence?
  • I sure did it's my signature. Did you waste time to post about me :-))
  • The Sector Of: xROx (1:18)
    Sector Message: Fact: RO definition: Legit = 1 main, 1 bank farm, 1 probe farm

Point it out?
  • The Sector Of: xROx (1:18)
    Sector Message: Fact: RO definition: Legit = 1 main, 1 bank farm, 1 probe farm

Point it out?

*points*
  • I see, you have nothing to prove... That's fine by me...
    I'm not offended.
    Next time just point something instead of just writing thing that are not true.
  • Lol, EssKay yaaay
  • Arachnld is spot on. Im sick of reading all these weak posts from robotmo. "If i can't be number one, im going to cheat and its all YOUR fault." Hey i have an idea, what if we post whether we have been kt'd before and then attempted to ruin an entire round because of our temper tantrum. Me: nope!
    Robot is a weak player who - instead of trying to get better - is attempting to just ruin the game for anyone not letting him win. Effing multies. Go play on S2 robot, and shut your cry baby mouth.
  • edited March 2016
    To be fair... Im sure if you handed a Bot all the SK players with small dicks, plus all the players who didnt get any attention off their mothers, or young cunts that have no fucking clue... it would be a hefty percentage of players that would do the same as Rob.
  • Arachnld is spot on. Im sick of reading all these weak posts from robotmo. "If i can't be number one, im going to cheat and its all YOUR fault." Hey i have an idea, what if we post whether we have been kt'd before and then attempted to ruin an entire round because of our temper tantrum. Me: nope!
    Robot is a weak player who - instead of trying to get better - is attempting to just ruin the game for anyone not letting him win. Effing multies. Go play on S2 robot, and shut your cry baby mouth.
    Shut up noob. Learn to read, rob is short for Robert not robot you fucking clown. Also I'm rank 1 every time I play a serious kingdom, how can I get better then that?
  • Hahahah Robot
    What a bell end
  • #1 gets killed every round for a bullshit reason Rob. No point playing if you dont want that to happen. You must know that by now if you are rank 1 often.

People probably try to find any reason to kill you now, which you cant really complain about when you think about it haha. Happened to us when we played too.
  • #1 gets killed every round for a bullshit reason Rob. No point playing if you dont want that to happen. You must know that by now if you are rank 1 often.

People probably try to find any reason to kill you now, which you cant really complain about when you think about it haha. Happened to us when we played too.
    You played? :p
  • Rob is short for robot, no doubt. If u were sooo good u were number 1 every round why would u need to cheat? U wouldnt. U suck, and u know it. Lol. Its cute though, a self admitted cheater calling someone a newb. How good do you have to be to win with dozens of accounts? Way to go robot. You sure told me.
  • Also if you clowns really think I'm using a bot to tick hit. I will go on ea and show you that isn't what is happening.
    You're not welcome, legit or otherwise.
  • @qwjvfiil finished 1st as New Orleans Saints back in round forty something, that was my first round back in a a while, before taking another big break, Hes a nice guy, good to see you still posting, do you still get on aim occasionally?
  • Also if you clowns really think I'm using a bot to tick hit. I will go on ea and show you that isn't what is happening.
    shots fired

• edited April 2016
    Also if you clowns really think I'm using a bot to tick hit. I will go on ea and show you that isn't what is happening.
    Trust me I have no intentions on playing bud. Once sk dies Robtomo and his deep pockets will focus their attention on attacking your website. We will start with some heavy ddosing and move on from there. If I need to hire some skilled blackhat hackers that can be arranged as well. Then again let's be honest with ourselves, the only reason you even have players on ea is because of sk. When these forums parish, more then likely soon after your game will suffer the same fate. Also if I wanted to play you wouldn't be able to stop me regardless. I would just use a different ip address every round, and never reveal my identity.
    Also if I wanted to play you wouldn't be able to stop me regardless. I would just use a different ip address every round, and never reveal my identity.

you're a pile of shit that loves it when others can smell you... you're a little attention whore so after 2 days of DDOS you'd tell everyone so we would praise you blah blah blah
  • edited April 2016
    Would love to get a chance to study the more intimate parts of Rob's brain someday. I know he's retarded but it seems to be a special kind of retardedness rarely seen before and makes disabled people look normal in comparison. I just find it baffling as to why anyone would be so power-hungry and go to such extreme lengths in a game that only has a few dozen players. Maybe his daddy left him when he was 5 years old, has a microscopic penis, was sexually abused by his Uncle or just failed in everything he has done to date, I don't know. Just weird.
  • Would love to get a chance to study the more intimate parts of Rob's brain someday. I know he's retarded but it seems to be a special kind of retardedness rarely seen before and makes disabled people look normal in comparison. I just find it baffling as to why anyone would be so power-hungry and go to such extreme lengths in a game that only has a few dozen players. Maybe his daddy left him when he was 5 years old, has a microscopic penis, was sexually abused by his Uncle or just failed in everything he has done to date, I don't know. Just weird.

Rumor has it, he's got a Jesus tattoo on his shoulder that's sucking a dick.

qft. Robot isn't number one everytime he plays cause hes come behind me everytime. Of course he flips his shit when he is killed for no reason.
  • Rob is short for robot, no doubt. If u were sooo good u were number 1 every round why would u need to cheat? U wouldnt. U suck, and u know it. Lol. Its cute though, a self admitted cheater calling someone a newb. How good do you have to be to win with dozens of accounts? Way to go robot. You sure told me.
    I could be rank 1 every round, but then I continue to ask myself.

Why be a king, when I can be a god.
  • You are a little late for that train. Darius took it ages ago.