Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave the game another shot.

Comments

• Oh, he actually has a bot to tick hit for him? Yikes, then yes, cheating.

Now I know why he always got first hits, despite my KD being first in the news.

I demand a recount!

March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against xxxxx (xxx) and lost 12 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 15 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 23 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 31 planets.
  • edited March 2016

March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against xxxxx (xxx) and lost 12 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 15 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 23 planets.
    March 5, 22:00:00 Our kingdom Usual way (1:5) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 31 planets.
    That's just fucked up.
  • guys, please stop giving this loser attention.
  • I don't use a bot to tick hit. That would be super hard to time perfectly. And yes I made the inactives using my bot, but I told you people that I was doing that prior to the round start and nobody was against it. I Also told everyone they would All be land D. It's not really an advantage when tracking is super easy. Next time I won't do it tho and everyone can go without easy inactive land. Regardless I've been convinced not to go thru with the multis, so enjoy the free land. Real rank 1 of the round checking out.
  • Mad, sad, or bad?
  • See you in two days when we find your second kd
  • Also if you clowns really think I'm using a bot to tick hit. I will go on ea and show you that isn't what is happening.
  • not enough inactives in ea to tick hit but a decently level playing field if you want to play
  • not enough inactives in ea to tick hit but a decently level playing field if you want to play
    I just need one to prove its possible to tick hit several times in the same second without the use of a bot. Just to prove the haters above wrong.
  • Ty Kind Sir.
  • Mad, sad, or bad?
  • I get accused of everything in the book. Bank farming, using a bot to tick hit etc. None of which I've done. Then everyone wonders why I do what I do. Now you know.
  • Mad, sad, or bad?
    Sounds mad, maybe sad, probably bad.

• Rob was actually pretty legit this rd.. He couldn't have bank farmed because he had no probes :)
    High pop and all tank and sci strat
    :)
  • Rob was actually pretty legit this rd.. He couldn't have bank farmed because he had no probes :)
    Finally someone who gets it lol.
    Some noobs just can't understand that inactive tick hitting provides good money, you don't need to bank farm. On the other hand, the problem is, you triple bashed, But like you said, you were not the only one. Did the other 2 got punished? Who are they?
    Some noobs just can't understand that inactive tick hitting provides good money, you don't need to bank farm. On the other hand, the problem is, you triple bashed, But like you said, you were not the only one. Did the other 2 got punished? Who are they?
    Right and by using the ID system to track inactives does everyone not have the same chance at grabbing that kingdom? Also no one els got punished aside from me. Simply because I was rank 1.
  • Just because I tick hit faster then others doesn't mean I cheated.
  • Mmm it's tough to believe you manage to hit 3x at 00:00, all 3 of which land before my 1 does (which was also at 00:00).
  • Mmm it's tough to believe you manage to hit 3x at 00:00, all 3 of which land before my 1 does (which was also at 00:00).
    I will prove it is possible on ea if you dont believe me.
  • I think Zeal has already explained how to effectively tick hit in detail. Resize the tabs and get the attack buttons next to each other.
  • Tick hitting only gives you some advantage. When others bank farm from probes, the gap is much greater..
  • I think Zeal has already explained how to effectively tick hit in detail. Resize the tabs and get the attack buttons next to each other.
    Right, but at the BARE MINIMUM it will take you 0.5 seconds to hit each attack button, if your accuracy is perfect. That's getting 4 attacks off at 00:02. He gets all 4 off at 00:00
  • getting 3 hits in at .00 is easy just mash your mouse button, used to happen all the time back in the day sector news would show people hit someone like 30 times. I'm honestly with rob on this one as much as i hate to admit it. GG rob you probably would have killed it, atleast until someone kt'd you later in the game for being number 1 guess sooner is better
  • I have to agree the tic hitting was pro but did u have to login to the other accounts and spend the cash right after u got your tic hits so I couldn't have zee monies of the others ...dirty rob so dirty! !! ^_^
  • I can believe that haha. Why bother with SK when there are bots and mass multis. Not worth playing at all. Im glad I didnt get talked into it this round. I knew Rob would make them eventually and kill me from rank 1.
  • thats ok someone is pretending to be you anyways barricade
  • I can believe that haha. Why bother with SK when there are bots and mass multis. Not worth playing at all. Im glad I didnt get talked into it this round. I knew Rob would make them eventually and kill me from rank 1.
    Who hates you? Please tell whoever it is that my KD is not yours. Being threatened by multies that they're going to kill me.
  • Before this round started I let everyone know I was not going to use my multis. I also told everyone I would make inactives all of which would be land D. I have kept my word on both of those statements. Every kingdom I made starting with the initial first 20 were all built the same way, pure income buildings with no defense. All of you know how to track inactives, so you all had equal opportunity in grabbing them first.

The only reason I volunteered to make them is because it is more convenient for me to do it then the average person because of my bot program. I also felt that having more easy land out there would make the game more enjoyable for everyone. It won't happen again tho because you are ungrateful. I have people in here accusing me of bank farming (when I had no probes), farming my bot kingdoms right out of newbie mode (yet all 20 kingdoms I made were all built the same and I told you they would be free land), and every other excuse they could use to discredit my kingdom.

I don't need to cheat, this game is incredibly easy as long as you are dedicated to it. I have been in direct competition for rank 1 when people like Grand Lux, Jones, Lynog, Tankwolf and Magnus were all still playing. The first 3 I named would more then likely even vouch for me. I only play a serious kingdom every so often, but in the past 6 years or so I have never made a kingdom that was less then rank 5 a week out of newbie mode.
    When it comes down to it you can cry and say I cheated, but I'm really just a better kingdom builder then you.

Ps: There are a few of you in here that have got my back, even tho you probably dislike me. I do appreciate that.