Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave the game another shot.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    You are not rank 1 everytime Rob. Everytime I play I own your ass. It's the reason you need these bots. You are a wannabe.
    Lmao Barricade youre shit. Last round I played prior to this round I was Body Language and outplayed you hard.
  • You were not even rank 1 that round. I was as Chasing Rainbows, you were looking at my rear as usual. I was a KT from first by Jester's alliance. Nice bs as usual buddy.
  • You were not even rank 1 that round. I was as Chasing Rainbows, you were looking at my rear as usual. I was a KT from first by Jester's alliance. Nice bs as usual buddy.
    lol keep telling yourself that.

Let's get this shit started shall we? Big shout to Yomama AL for providing me with the motivation to do this.
  • thnx for proxies rob
  • thnx for proxies rob
    Np, I got thousands.
  • can i have the bot too
  • can i have the bot too
    I always dedicate a kingdom to you.

• make it rank 1
  • You use like five of my names

:P
  • edited March 2016
    That's because my list of names is the top 100 kingdoms from round 20. Including my kingdom Cruel Intentions (3:25) 20,147,865 which finished 7th overall.
  • edited March 2016
    makes few bots for me

whatwouldrondo
    arsonsbdaybash
    gregshotsoup
    iansdirtythoughts
    davesfuriousboat
    shannonsgloriouskiwi
    claysmonsterarmy
    damoskangaroo

ty

p.s ill help you, these retards gangbanged two of my mates. they really wanna die.
  • xMYx ... The Japs need to invade that place again.
  • xMYx ... The Japs need to invade that place again.

Been there many times. It's already been invaded by Indians.
  • So, same shit different year?

=D>
  • What about the other 2 kingdoms that hit the same guy before me. You didn't even blink any eye about that. Then people accuse me of bank farming when I'm playing low probes this round.
    Who are the two others? They should have been KT'ed first.
  • Rob just dont fail miserably with your bots like you failed last round on mega lazy, after 3000 or 4000 fails mega lazy almost finished #1, i think you are to late with your mosquitos lol, dont waste your time because nobody cares about this game.
  • "hey look at me, i'm a little baby, flail flail flail. someone is being mean to me, i kwill everywone now"

you're a nub rob :D
  • lol everyone is missing the real reason rob was number 1 and why he should be KT'd.

He made the multis in the beginning, knew when they were coming out of newbie and was getting first hits on them. And first hits all came with a load of plat. Hell with his bot he probably could just set his KD to auto pilot and have it hit for him. So his whole "I'm playing legit this round" was bullsh!t to begin with.
  • Yeah I don't think anyone thinks he was playing legit
  • Funny. I dont think half the posters in this thread play legit.
  • That's because my list of names is the top 100 kingdoms from round 20. Including my kingdom Cruel Intentions (3:25) 20,147,865 which finished 7th overall.
    wasnt that k1llask's KD? i remember that kd cos i loved the movie
  • Who is/was the AL of YoMama?

Basically he made a decision to KT someone (rather than just sabo/arson as it should have been) then disbands when Rob plays the god mode card.

No balls bro.
  • That's because my list of names is the top 100 kingdoms from round 20. Including my kingdom Cruel Intentions (3:25) 20,147,865 which finished 7th overall.
    Love the fact i always get used as a bot cos of that round lol
  • Thread full of fails. Get out of your mommas basement, Rob, there's a whole world out there waiting to give you the tip of the dick.
  • LMAO! Robo I spotted you Multi Farming tick hitting like a 2 days out of noob and I told you NOT to do it again. So you decided to Trip Bash an Active Defended KD in my sector...THAT IS RETARDED!! How do you expect not to get what you deserve for that?

It's not hard to see when You declare war on an alliance hit a 360 lander with no defense, then disband the alliance right after....if You want to cheat and not get caught and Killed then do better.
  • Just for clarification.... why do people keep bringing up tick hitting like it's cheating?

I get Rob made the KD's, so that in itself is farming. However tick hitting isn't cheating.
  • rob is a bad ass that spins multis and has a chance at rank 1? wow times have changes aye lmao
  • Just for clarification.... why do people keep bringing up tick hitting like it's cheating?

I get Rob made the KD's, so that in itself is farming. However tick hitting isn't cheating.
    rob has a bot = automatic tick hitting ==> this is cheating