Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave the game another shot.

edited March 2016 in General
Now I'm being ktd for hitting a kingdom with less then 500 tanks D, no military research, and powerless. Also the kingdom was hit 2 times prior to my attacks, but of course I'm being ktd because I'm rank 1. Thank Yomama al for ruining the entire round because I will be starting my bot multis shortly.

Comments

• I'll be starting with the Yomama al and b*tch ass Illyria.
  • Dafuq, yo mama and there stupid ass xmyx kids being a bunch of chumps just ruined what would have been the first decent round of SK in a long time.
  • Dafuq, yo mama and there stupid ass xmyx kids being a bunch of chumps just ruined what would have been the first decent round of SK in a long time.
    robtomo is ruining the round. He triple bashed and is bankfarming anyway. Just because he has a bot doesnt mean he can do whatever he wants. Im looking at zombies sok and he still has over 500 tank d even though he got hit down.
  • Everyone is bank farming have you seen the amount of tick hitting that has happened? Powerless unresearched kd come on give your head a shake... Never thought I'd be defending rob but if your gonna kt him, you may aswell kt everyone in the top 30 cause we are all doing the same thing.
  • What does tick hitting have to do with bank farming?
  • I just farted
  • Rohan will be kted as well for farting
  • Because I'm rank 1. Now I'm bank farming lol.
  • I don't know maybe the 100k plus per hit tick not including the robs. Proof of bank farming? Trust me I dislike what rob does to this game as much as anyone else but this isn't about him bashing or supposedly bank farming this is killing him because he's rob.
  • Doing a it this early is stupid regatdless, if he's bank farming find his banks Rob them blind. If he's bashing retail him twice, lying someone this early only hurts your kingdom's.
  • Well someone made a bunch of terra banks. I guess you're just using them better than whoever made them.
  • Well did he come out as Robtomo before or after the kt started? I thought they didnt know he was rob before they started kt.
  • Banks are there for everyone saying kt someone with no real proof of probe news regardless of who it is, is idiotic. But what do I know.
  • As far as I know Rob hasn't hid at all? It really comes down to its dumb kting someone this early but meh
  • Doing a it this early is stupid regatdless, if he's bank farming find his banks Rob them blind. If he's bashing retail him twice, lying someone this early only hurts your kingdom's.
    I agree, but no one can break him without fails.

• edited March 2016
    Sabos/Arsons...there are other ways to retaliate, idiot.
  • It was pretty common knowledge that he was cherry... You'd have to be an idiot not to figure that out
  • God dammit rob you should've hid all round. You know everyone hates you and it was only a matter of time before someone was gonna kt you for something.
  • Well I guess I are an idiot then. By the way, Im not AL or anything and didnt make this decision
  • Whatever it is, I hope you dont ruin everyones round rob :) We all get kted early weve all been in your shoes
  • Everyones an idiot!
  • I'll be disbanding in a few hours. Then starting my multis. I've invested to much time into my kingdom to have it wrecked by some retard who wants to KT me for being a threat.
  • edited March 2016
    Had to delete what I said. It was too hateful.
  • I'll be disbanding in a few hours. Then starting my multis. I've invested to much time into my kingdom to have it wrecked by some retard who wants to KT me for being a threat.
    did you provide proof of the kingdom? because currently, after all the hits, he still has more than 500 tanks... if you took his SoR, then show it...

happens to all the time to the rest of us, i mean youve botted me right out of newb :)
  • In all honesty here, I'd KT the #1 with no alliance no matter who it was or what they did lol
    did you provide proof of the kingdom? because currently, after all the hits, he still has more than 500 tanks... if you took his SoR, then show it...

I'm not proving anything. I'm done talking about this. The multis are coming. I tried to be nice and make the round enjoyable for everyone. Then this happens.
  • Just my two cents, the AL of YoMama is in my top 5 for dumbest AL's ever.

Also, please don't kill me Rob.

I'm not proving anything. I'm done talking about this. The multis are coming. I tried to be nice and make the round enjoyable for everyone. Then this happens.
    you literally didn't try to be nice :p you made a bad call and now you're going to back yourself up with botting and being a dick?
  • Robs just a dick though, idk I don't think I've seen many people care so much about skills to an extent.

But I like Rob outside of sk when we have talked. Just think it's pretty over reacting, but the other alliance is dumb anyway.