Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do glasses make BJ's better?

edited January 2016 in General
i've been arguing with a buddy. he says that its better for a girl to take her glasses off because it makes her feel sexier and therefore do a better job. i say that the innocent look you get from a girl in glasses when she is looking up at you with your little friend in her mouth is priceless.

weigh in!

Comments

• Depends how blind they are without... don't want any accidents happening
  • Depends how blind they are without... don't want any accidents happening
    Who cares about how blind they are? Do they really need to see in order to slob on your knob? Pretty sure that's all touch-based activities there, sight is entirely optional.
  • Glasses on for sure
  • Is this a typo? Do you mean goggles?
  • I tend to take their glasses off them as it makes it harder for them to identify me.
  • Night vision goggles are more of a turn on.
    Who doesn't wanna get sucked off by splinter cell?
    Who doesn't wanna get sucked off by splinter cell?
    I was thinking more Silence of the Lambs lol
  • On... too sexy.
    Also doubles as eye protection.
  • On... too sexy.
    Also doubles as eye protection.
    This. Got to protect those eyes so she doesn't end up with Forest Whitaker eye.

• i've been arguing with a buddy. he says that its better for a girl to take her glasses off because it makes her feel sexier and therefore do a better job. i say that the innocent look you get from a girl in glasses when she is looking up at you with your little friend in her mouth is priceless.

weigh in!
    If in the first case she's waving hair hair - first variant is better, but if no - the second 100% )