Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TheUniverse] + Ron vs [Stinkfist] - Ron

1235»

Comments

• I had 1 pf
    What a fucking numpty
    Who needs probe factories when you have probe farms though?

• I had 1 pf
    What a fucking numpty
    Who needs probe factories when you have probe farms though?
    venom Vulture robbed me on the regular earlier in the round :(
  • Psy is the worst excuse for a WG I have ever seen

Yes amog and key are good

I will say it how it is
    This Psy guy is shocking and shouldn't be near any leadership at all

Heck he thought I had very high probes lol
    I had 1 pf

What a fucking numpty
    I went of info I was given. I'll be the first to admit I'm not nearly active enough to be leading an alliance. but we still took your sorry excuse of a KD down in less then 24 hours...Under my leadership...food for thought
  • edited January 2016
    Psy is the worst excuse for a WG I have ever seen

I will say it how it is

I had 1 pf

What a fucking numpty
    Idk what drugs you're on viva but maybe you should lay off them psy is undoubtedly a great wg ive fought many wars and ive proved again and again I'm pretty tough to kill and I'll take psy as a wg over you any day; )
  • Psy is the worst excuse for a WG I have ever seen

I will say it how it is

I had 1 pf

What a fucking numpty
    Idk what drugs you're on viva but maybe you should lay off them psy is undoubtedly a great wg ive fought many wars and ive proved again and again I'm pretty tough to kill and I'll take psy as a wg over you any day; )
    From what I've seen, Psy commands respect as a leader. You seem to command... errrr.... Nothing??
    Except maybe your own delusions of grandeur.
  • this war just seems like an excuse for stink to farm. No designated targets. Pointless playing. Goodluck everyone :)
  • this war just seems like an excuse for stink to farm. No designated targets. Pointless playing. Goodluck everyone :)
    We had designated targets. But with about 15 people on either side, neither one of us could finish a kill on a target who knows how to stay alive. That called for a change in tactics.
    We had designated targets. But with about 15 people on either side, neither one of us could finish a kill on a target who knows how to stay alive. That called for a change in tactics.
    Yep. TheUni is on their 3rd attempt at KTing me now, they switched KTs to me since Viva is hiding his ruined KD in vacation mode (we warned you he would)

I got a little secret for you. I know how to stay alive. :)
  • Psy was ahead of you in scores before his kt, it's his first rd back in like 7 yrs hahaha
    We both know that's a lie

• Lol he was #1 at one point... spank targetted him in 1st war, he had more land then you, he was fw lol....

• Idk what drugs you're on viva but maybe you should lay off them psy is undoubtedly a great wg ive fought many wars and ive proved again and again I'm pretty tough to kill and I'll take psy as a wg over you any day; )

From what I've seen, Psy commands respect as a leader. You seem to command... errrr.... Nothing??
    Except maybe your own delusions of grandeur.

You guys read this one!?? Hahaha. I have been missing out by not participating in the pfs. I'm hooked now.

That burn was so sick that i award 150 cool point to cumgitsum.
  • edited January 2016
    ...who are you kahn? just curious i recognize your name from years ago

• 3rd Rock (1:15)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 856,154 (63)
    Land: 0 (389)
    Honor: 26 (389)
    Networth/Land Ratio: ()
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No

Good try jab you probably would have lived a little longer but you taunted us.
    Yep. TheUni is on their 3rd attempt at KTing me now, they switched KTs to me since Viva is hiding his ruined KD in vacation mode (we warned you he would)

I got a little secret for you. I know how to stay alive. :)
    We're you Fw and then made separate grabs with your first WL comming back in 12 hrs.
    Good job your dead lol
  • Thank you guys! I was so ready to die. Enjoy the rest of your round as much as you can!

I won't be signing in anymore. Bye all! :)
  • Good job Jab, you put up a good long fight... enjoy your freedom
  • You can't probe icon (1:3) because they are dead. And another one down
  • Yeah Jab... fought well.
  • For a bunch of "pussies" you guys are doing well :P
  • We really do suck Greg. How the f you still alive?
    Shout out to the NW w hores in 1 5. I probably would have done the same.

De Vinci
  • edited January 2016
    We really do suck Greg. How the f you still alive?
    Shout out to the NW w hores in 1 5. I probably would have done the same.

De Vinci
    Haha you know I don't roll over that easily! The pussy comment was referring to TU, icon said we're pussies lol

Have fun on your holiday and hmu when you get back
  • There is no [Stinkfist] alliance.

Good fight stink!
  • Congratulations Ron
  • Finally managed to find the confirmation email 0.0

GG, fun war, NW changes look pretty even (i think the original NW score taken there does not include a sector or 2)

TU got more kills i think
    Stinkfist I feel like did a little more damage with the shotgun on 1:1
    EFUKT was helping TU at the end which made a huge difference. Same reason we were able to tackle SpankU as allies.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next war, ready to get some more max dmg missiles going, I'll be stocking up. No real grudges against anyone.
    Only dude who ticked me off was Wolf blitzer and we know how that ended.
    Happy multi farming.

The firework to end war :D

Our kingdom Syl (1:8) launched a missile strike on Alexander Barkov (1:13). The total damage done was 557 planets and 21,267 civlians.
  • when you decide to join forces with viva, you can be sure that your alliance will disband or loose the war. I BLAME VIVA FOR FCKING UP STINKFIST, if not his greedy claws we would still be a small alliance...
  • I'd like to thank all.the little people who brought this victory home.to Ron . You guys are the real.heroes ^_^....pretty good.war all.around seriously.guys
  • Well poop
  • edited January 2016
    TU is an fucking awesome little alliance. Cant stress enough how ALL kd's big and small gave it their all... Fail after fail.... War after war.
    No whores here :D