Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TheUniverse] + Ron vs [Stinkfist] - Ron

Comments

• Gg Greg. Now let's see who gets tired of their ruined kd faster :p
  • Saying someones KD is ruined is wrong. You are supposed to say that the KD is AT enabled.
  • am I rr if I also have 0 pps, tcs, pfs?
  • Gg xolcom...
  • That just makes you Building Deficient xolcom.
  • Building deficient, AT enabled kingdom.
    WWRD
  • Building deficient, AT enabled kingdom.
    WWRD
  • a lot of those KDs about atm :))
    I like it for the relaxation aspect... no stress.
  • I must be clairvoyant. I called 1:13 and 1:19 being on your side before it happened apparently.

Also, gg wolf blitzer
  • 1:19 isn't on anybody's side. I'm just against Viva.
  • edited January 2016
    I must be clairvoyant. I called 1:13 and 1:19 being on your side before it happened apparently.

Also, gg wolf blitzer
    You took on the biggest sectors, tried to make a super alliance and sneak attacked your "allies"... your alliance then went on to bash n grab n grab n grab and make basically no defense but grow 7k lands in 3 days... uhh yea they're gonna get grabbed! Now instead of running a war you're running a farm fest... nobody feels bad for you, you acted all high n mighty saying " blitzkrieg" n yadda yadda and you said we were pussies yet our beat up alliance killed 90k units of popeye in less then 12 ticks... you took in whores n booted a decent lil war monger crew, then you couldn't figure out how to kill me... lol gg mate
  • I must be clairvoyant. I called 1:13 and 1:19 being on your side before it happened apparently.

Also, gg wolf blitzer
    You took on the biggest sectors, tried to make a super alliance and sneak attacked your "allies"... your alliance then went on to bash n grab n grab n grab and make basically no defense but grow 7k lands in 3 days... uhh yea they're gonna get grabbed! Now instead of running a war you're running a farm fest... nobody feels bad for you, you acted all high n mighty saying " blitzkrieg" n yadda yadda and you said we were pussies yet our beat up alliance killed 90k units of popeye in less then 12 ticks... you took in whores n booted a decent lil war monger crew, then you couldn't figure out how to kill me... lol gg mate

Farm fests win wars greg

The nw difference is growing meaning we win
    Very comfortable regardless of my own death

We have declared 2 alliances with utter ease
  • 2 alliances and carnt even finish a kt if he's active
    Lol
  • Where do you get the idea that I want anyone to feel bad for me? I'm pointing out that I was right. Idgaf, we can take all you guys. Squirrel hunter got botted, notorious turned out to be a pop farm for arson and went inactive when he died. What was I supposed to do, keep sectors with literally 1 active person and let you guys steamroll us? I saw your forums bro, endless chatter of going after stinkfist, dropping the nap, etc. sorry you're butt hurt that you got outplayed buddy

Also, gg wolf blitzer

Farm fests win wars greg

The nw difference is growing meaning we win
    Very comfortable regardless of my own death

We have declared 2 alliances with utter ease
    Lol no it doesn't... you talk about winning you guys killed kd who wasn't even that active... GG wolf

We are doing what we set out to do, wrecking kds... winning is all in perception, you've targetted ppl who don't give a fuck about their kds lol... bashar and myself knew this was coming, we don't care therefore we can say we won just like you're claiming! #1 got wrecked, the AL got wrecked, 3rd rock got wrecked... I'd say this is fun and made the rd worth playing
  • edited January 2016
    Bashar was rank 1 hof, you were 5, wolf was 6. Not that active huh? Luckily we don't pick targets based on who "cares" the most. I was already KTed by cumdump this round so I wasn't exactly playing for nw either genius. At least youre finally realizing this was all for FUN! Seems like you've had a stick up your ass this whole time
  • 3rd rock got wrecked... I'd say this is fun and made the rd worth playing

I'm 3rd Rock. You think you care less about your KD than me or something? Let's compare dick size while we're at it. You guys did me a favor, this game has been ruined by cheaters and an inactive admin. I, for one, won't be playing at all anymore, or even consider ever playing again. If anyone's happy about that, I'm happy for you. :)

And, the AL got wrecked? icon? after he got botted? lol. You can be real proud of that one.

I think the only reason I was KTed is because i was 2nd breaker on Greg's KT :D

But yeah, this has been kind of fun, decimating y'all, farming y'all. Sucks that rampant cheating is going on everywhere.

See everyone on EA :)
  • You got kted because you were high goons low defence. Shame to see you go.
  • Sorry boys I can't really stop myself from being an asshole towards sk players. I've been getting multid and shit talked on this game since I was a kid. I just have no sympathy or respect for anyone in this community.
    So he multis people who didn't multi at all, hahahahahaha
  • Bashar was rank 1 hof, you were 5, wolf was 6. Not that active huh? Luckily we don't pick targets based on who "cares" the most. I was already KTed by cumdump this round so I wasn't exactly playing for nw either genius. At least youre finally realizing this was all for FUN! Seems like you've had a stick up your ass this whole time

My stick up my ass as you so eloquently put it was b.c I didn't expect you be go and back stab us... me and Ron stuck up for you when ppl tried saying you'll turn on us.. it's always fun for me, I enjoy talking shit

@ jab, I was referring to your sector mate popeye... I would hope you don't care for that pos you built esp after I rolled it out first war
    Yeah, I started massing goons when the bots showed up because I didn't care anymore. Any false pretense that there was any real competition left went out the window the bots showed up, if it wasn't already gone due to the high number of cheaters that play this game.

And, greg, honey, I could have kept safe D if I wanted to. Like I said, I started massing goons and gave up on D when the bots showed up, and you "rolled" me in my 24 hour wait period before I went into vaca.

And, then, you KTed me for breaking you when you were KT :D :D And now look at you. Keep that "rolled jab" trophy on your bedside table for a while.
    Yeah, I started massing goons when the bots showed up because I didn't care anymore. Any false pretense that there was any real competition left went out the window the bots showed up, if it wasn't already gone due to the high number of cheaters that play this game.

And, greg, honey, I could have kept safe D if I wanted to. Like I said, I started massing goons and gave up on D when the bots showed up, and you "rolled" me in my 24 hour wait period before I went into vaca.

And, then, you KTed me for breaking you when you were KT :D :D And now look at you. Keep that "rolled jab" trophy on your bedside table for a while.
    I'm just a soldier buttercup, I chose ZERO kts... Amog, psy and Kes are the WG... they point, I smash... ;)
  • Ohhh and btw no offense, I call all FW pos... lol hate that pt, even when I played it and had my rank 1 I called fw shit
  • Psy is the worst excuse for a WG I have ever seen

Yes amog and key are good

I will say it how it is
    This Psy guy is shocking and shouldn't be near any leadership at all

Heck he thought I had very high probes lol
    I had 1 pf

What a fucking numpty

• I had 1 pf
    What a fucking numpty
  • Psy was ahead of you in scores before his kt, it's his first rd back in like 7 yrs hahaha

I'm just a soldier buttercup, I chose ZERO kts... Amog, psy and Kes are the WG... they point, I smash... ;)
    I'm just a soldier too, I suppose, since I also chose zero KTs. Too bad you guys gave up on me. I was looking forward to dying.
  • Likewise buddy

• I had 1 pf
    What a fucking numpty