Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva, the great tale of a poor cheater

Comments

• Eiko was killed,Viva is at 260 land.... I'm expecting viva to take over an account he gave alliance controls too?

Will this be tolerated? Oldskool should be forced to disband.
    It shouldn't be allowed.

Viva la strike (2:13) Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 3, 02:36:40

Still hitting me lol noob

I have an account waiting for me anyway so my kingdom is dead alreadyI have zero income

Lol I love it that ya still waiting your resources on me ha ha it's soon funny Cos it's simply as waste

Oh thats legit isnt it lol
  • Viva, you're spouting gibberish. You're obviously in control of multis, hence why they haven't touched you. You're only #1 because of the multis killing your competition and not touching you. Newsflash, you will be taken down and you will not finish #1. I will guarantee you that. At this point, nobody cares about their score, they just want to see you taken down. Please, continue having your shit multis arson me to slow me down. I already have 250k Goons and I'm close to breaking you. Hopefully the fails continue and you'll be broken soon.

Fuck off.
  • edited January 2016
    Must be a different fella your thinking of you Chinese slantey eyed Virgin

See I was the founder of oldSkool
    But I think your making propaganda up here to taint my clean and legitimate reputation
  • Viva, you're spouting gibberish. You're obviously in control of multis, hence why they haven't touched you. You're only #1 because of the multis killing your competition and not touching you. Newsflash, you will be taken down and you will not finish #1. I will guarantee you that. At this point, nobody cares about their score, they just want to see you taken down. Please, continue having your shit multis arson me to slow me down. I already have 250k Goons and I'm close to breaking you. Hopefully the fails continue and you'll be broken soon.

Fuck off.

Cam look son
    You calm down
    I don't know what multis your on about
    However what I do know is
    I broke you all at home a few days ago

Always remember that

You needed fails to break me

Just you always remember that
  • Hahaha good times
  • Look fellas
    I am the most legit player here
    Just because I can out build u all you throw your toys out the pram

The last two rounds I've literally ran u all ragged and u carnt do anything about it
    Even when your all at home I can plunder you.

Don't worry my group mate and I next round will smash u all

Mark MY WORD!!
    Mark your word your gonna multi to get first?
  • Yeah, you broke me after the multis took SL from me, left my alliance, put me in growth, and refused to buy enhancements. So skilled!
  • Well I know
    Very convenient
  • Yeah, you broke me after the multis took SL from me, left my alliance, put me in growth, and refused to buy enhancements. So skilled!
    You kept begging me to ask rob to give you sl like some little whore gagging for a big fat cock to be slammed up her arse
  • you realize how stupid you sound right viva? seriously some of the worst material I've ever heard
  • Is this how robtomo went all fooked up and lost the plot?
  • you realize how stupid you sound right viva? seriously some of the worst material I've ever heard
    Lol
    It's normal behaviour when I get killed
    Just go threw the forums u will see

Its called trolling

Creating a frenzy

This is why I play sk
  • Yes, just be better at trolling. You aren't good at it.
  • Yes, just be better at trolling. You aren't good at it.
  • edited January 2016
    Viva, you're spouting gibberish. You're obviously in control of multis, hence why they haven't touched you. You're only #1 because of the multis killing your competition and not touching you. Newsflash, you will be taken down and you will not finish #1. I will guarantee you that. At this point, nobody cares about their score, they just want to see you taken down. Please, continue having your shit multis arson me to slow me down. I already have 250k Goons and I'm close to breaking you. Hopefully the fails continue and you'll be broken soon.

Fuck off.

Cam look son
    You calm down
    I don't know what multis your on about
    However what I do know is
    I broke you all at home a few days ago

Always remember that

You needed fails to break me

Just you always remember that
    Yeah, you broke me after the multis took SL from me, left my alliance, put me in growth, and refused to buy enhancements. So skilled!

Hey that's what happened to me... but then I was sabotaged powerless by stink, few icon n rhalron fails n boom broken
  • viva has slowly been cheating more and more every round until he could finally get a kingdom that was not a complete speedbump.
  • Guys, stop whining here.
    Overall it was a good round, we had wars....
    Multis also came up...
    Viva just trying to intimidate in order not to get killed...

See you all next round :D
    PS: if I play... Might be traveling....
  • Pshh, Ramy won the round, hands down. You had the best KD by far this round.

Btw, Viva Bitch, thanks for the land:

Success
    (January 21, 23:41:35)
    Spoils
    Planets: 2,447
    Platinum: 367,291
    Civilians: 15,181
    Energy: 138,285

Honor: 312

Our scans report that we killed about 25,420 enemy units.
  • 1 Pop Eye (1:15) 5,764,857
    2 Jethro Tull (1:13) 5,645,741
    3 Tusk (1:5) 5,425,225
    4 Avalannche (1:2) 5,418,402
    5 The 6ix (1:1) 5,307,420
    6 Alexander Barkov (1:13) 5,211,315
    7 VegaS (1:13) 5,189,624
    8 Save D Earth (1:1) 5,140,305
    9 Mega Lazy (1:5) 4,924,955
    10 ISIS (1:5) 4,921,046

There you go Viva, save this and put it up on your mantle or fridge, whatever you want to do, because that's the last time this round that the scores will show you at #1 NW. Bitch.
  • Payback is a .... Bitch
  • Mission Success
    (January 22, 03:39:14)
    Spoils
    Planets: 2,643
    Platinum: 728,938
    Civilians: 17,563
    Energy: 0

Honor: 852

Our scans report that we killed about 22,400 enemy units.

cheers for the land viva ;)
  • Your welcome of course
    But remember u needed me powerless
    You needed fails and a hell of a lot of then

Why???? Bexcuse your not good at this game

Lovsan u don't worry me, you've always been awful at this game you multi pot headed pie faced cunt
  • P.s
    Thanks for the attention
    The attention I crave, what no one else is popular enough to get, other than me every round
  • Mission Success
    (January 22, 03:39:14)
    Spoils
    Planets: 2,643
    Platinum: 728,938
    Civilians: 17,563
    Energy: 0

Honor: 852

Our scans report that we killed about 22,400 enemy units.

cheers for the land viva ;)
    Oh dear did u also need war status???
    Noob

• what do you suggest? he shouldve peaced you, then grab with -30% gains? :D Stop the troll viva die like a man, its your own fault anyway, you should have learned by now, that if you cheat you dont tell anyone!
  • Wolf Blitzer (X:4,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Where's your TU
  • what do you suggest? he shouldve peaced you, then grab with -30% gains? :D Stop the troll viva die like a man, its your own fault anyway, you should have learned by now, that if you cheat you dont tell anyone!
    Haven't got a problem with u bro, youve been ok this round, not sure why you need to get involved?

• Oh dear did u also need war status???
    Noob

i could have broken without war, i declared war only because u got caugh for cheating, look into mirror, your the only 1 here running mouth and lookin like a clown.

i made it into your list, too bad you never got to grab me, maybe some other round mr rank 1

• Oh dear did u also need war status???
    Noob
    Ft
    i could have broken without war, i declared war only because u got caugh for cheating, look into mirror, your the only 1 here running mouth and lookin like a clown.

i made it into your list, too bad you never got to grab me, maybe some other round mr rank 1
    We shall see :-)