Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TheUniverse] + Ron vs [Stinkfist] - Ron

Comments

• and the word is, syphilis.
  • I lol'd at the "1:19 helping" statement. I'm stuck in growth without SL powers, and no enhancements.
    you deserve it because you're mean :D

and to rob, i never called you any of that, just your alter ego "panda", yet i died three or four times by your multies...

• I like ruhtard

Tl;Dr Ron is doing the Lord's work
  • I remember when a KT would be posted back in the day and be dead in hours, not days..I'm getting super bored with dying already :)

Funny that the first breaker on me wasn't even a TU KD. It was Lovsan ^.^

I still have so much power...yawn!
  • Yes back on topic. The war.

Greggers started 1m nw above me before any of this. Then I was botted with 100 fails and made powerless from over 1m power. And I still have more land right now.

Yet he complains about how long his KT is taking, like he is somehow winning. Makes me lol
  • edited January 2016
    geez... listen to you 2 blow your own junk
  • Pft I wish :o
  • edited January 2016
    Yes back on topic. The war.

Greggers started 1m nw above me before any of this. Then I was botted with 100 fails and made powerless from over 1m power. And I still have more land right now.

Yet he complains about how long his KT is taking, like he is somehow winning. Makes me lol
    I did that to make fun of your dumb ass, you've continually hit wasting your goons.. you guys said I'd be dead in hours, yet it's over 36 hours later... your wg skills are shit, you outnumber us... the rest is lol @ your dumbass
  • I remember when a KT would be posted back in the day and be dead in hours, not days..I'm getting super bored with dying already :)

Funny that the first breaker on me wasn't even a TU KD. It was Lovsan ^.^

I still have so much power...yawn!
    jsut random grab, i got your sok 1 day before you were even posted as kt and it didnt even seem that you were a kt, you had zer0 land loss(exept few nukes)/unit losses and 900k power when i hit you. 165k lds aint good defense for 15k lands.

ps. 1:13 isnt involved in this war, you can check the sector news. icon got some hits but thats it.
  • I like ruhtard

Tl;Dr Ron is doing the Lord's work
    It's hard work but I do it for the faithful like you my friend <3
  • In the end, you´re all fucktards
    Yes! Can we hold hands n sing Rons a jolly good fella?
  • I do think it's a very poor move to kill target a Kingdom what's already on his knees after 100software bot fails

That to me is rather sad and desperate
  • We left Lazy alone :P

You cannot say that about Icon, he posted the kt so he dies
  • 1:6 being booted benefits you, considering the KT is in that sector and we don't have war status against him. How is that taking advantage of the multis when we have had every KT and conveniently farmer bamboocha got skipped by rob? I lost count of the noob statements you've made this round.

Being booted had nothing with the multi taking sl from us and leaving the alliance
  • Lazy I believe is meadows abd hasn't helped the alliance one bit and doesn't speak
    Apart from saying how much news she got
  • edited January 2016
    You said poor move to target a guy being hit by multies, but Icon started war so it's pretty much unavoidable! I think it's poor play to go around bashing lil guys but some find it funny ;) ask Donald Trump what it was like to be 2k lands and smashed by a kd with 14k and 8 times his NW

:p
  • I do think it's a very poor move to kill target a Kingdom what's already on his knees after 100software bot fails

That to me is rather sad and desperate
    He's the AL and we had a vendetta against him. If he were a random kingdom, like poor Mega, getting multi'd and was willing to avoid war to repair his kingdom that would be a completely fair statement. But instead he decided to declare war. This was his own choice.
    Yes! Can we hold hands n sing Rons a jolly good fella?
    This is why greg is my hero
  • i don't get why we can't come together as a SK universe and declare Illyria as a universal KT, i mean, when we do this, we will become much closer
  • i don't get why we can't come together as a SK universe and declare Illyria as a universal KT, i mean, when we do this, we will become much closer
  • round 74 enhancement: make min attack 20 land across the board, this is just stupid.

its like two ratards hitting each other with pool noodles at this point
  • Ruhtarts!!!
  • poptarts?
  • get em' ron
  • edited January 2016
  • get em' ron
    This...this is the greatest thing ever I need this shirt lol