Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yes Meadows was right.

Comments

• Lol no doubt zeal but can still have some fun :p
  • Life has been busy! Been trying to adapt to life where oil is $30/bbl, thought I'd see if this shit changed. Verdict: nope =D>
    how do you adapt to that?
    Stopped going to the pub with the boys, stopped the nose candy, overall cut out the expensive shit! Salary is good enough to live on, the extra's were only manageable when overtime was damn near constant.

For perspective, I worked 3,881 hours in 2015. Projecting 2,900 in 2016, roughly.

• No nose candy??? 0_o how you supposed to get all them tinder wh0res now?

• No nose candy??? 0_o how you supposed to get all them tinder wh0res now?

Hahaha left those basic sloots in the past where they belong
  • Lmao he just pays for top shelf hoes now greg :p
  • This thread title was a huge surprise to me.
  • I assume 30$/bbl is a lot?
  • I assume 30$/bbl is a lot?
    I'm used to $90+, $30 means no work hahah
  • That makes more sense. Cheaper for us but sucks for u.
  • Just means no new investment in the industry I work for, so we finish the projects we have and very few new ones.
  • We all knew it was you Rob and that you can't actually play for shit. Gratz.
  • Just means no new investment in the industry I work for, so we finish the projects we have and very few new ones.
    what is the new decision from Iran for exporting crude oil again mean for those "very few new ones" :s
    unfortunately, as a student i kind of like the low fuel prices, especially here in "west" europe
  • As proof of how poorly he is doing with killing his "kts". I thought he said he was better than meadows at this???
  • and on today's episode of "shit nobody cares about" we meet Panda
  • Hey rob make sure you.buy solars plz
  • Yeah 1:19 could use solars as well, maybe a switch to mobi, please!
  • hey robby, can you check how many galaxies you can make? i'm curious
    what is the new decision from Iran for exporting crude oil again mean for those "very few new ones" :s
    unfortunately, as a student i kind of like the low fuel prices, especially here in "west" europe
    It's gonna get brutal. It depends on where you live I guess, but this isn't a good thing for any one in North America. Every one who lost jobs is going to be another burden on the system.

Lower prices drives innovation, but we've gone well beyond what would be considered a good level.
  • well i drive LPG so that's 0.27€/L :D
    and per liter i can drive about 12-14km, so i'm happy
  • 1.0l 3 cylinder lpg vw lupo? :D
  • 1.0l 3 cylinder lpg vw lupo? :D
    i don't drive that trash :p

Chevrolet Spark 1.0 16V LE
    4 cylinder, which does not give more power or is quieter

this was the only the car you could buy new with LPG in belgium, and was, because chevy stopped selling all their "smaller" cars, just pickups/jeeps/sportscars
  • Chevy doesnt make Jeeps....
  • Chevrolet jeep Cherokee? Where do I sign?
  • edited January 2016
    Jeep... pffft. Cant beat the Toyo Troopie!! :)
  • edited January 2016
    Im on 4.3 v8, and ill never understand people who buy 1 liter cars sorry :D if id put lpg the avg consumption would be 10-15 liters
  • Im on 4.3 v8, and ill never understand people who buy 1 liter cars sorry :D if id put lpg the avg consumption would be 10-15 liters
    i'm wondering where you live... because if you lived here, you would understand...
  • I've owned a lot of vehicles, cars are nice for their efficiency... but nothing tops the feel, power and fun of a truck!

Unless you are offroading, then you need a rock climber jeep. But otherwise trucks baby
  • I've owned a lot of vehicles, cars are nice for their efficiency... but nothing tops the feel, power and fun of a truck!

Unless you are offroading, then you need a rock climber jeep. But otherwise trucks baby
    i liked the jeep liberty i drove in the US, but that baby here you wouldn't be able to afford just from fuel costs

• for sure, if i didnt live in a place where they subsidized gas prices so badly, i'd never be able to afford my wrangler