Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TheUniverse] + Ron vs [Stinkfist] - Ron

edited January 2016 in General
1 [Stinkfist] 86,489,934 17,297,986
2 [TheUniverse] 51,513,909 12,878,477

We got jumped again.
I reckon we can handle ourselves against a bigger alliance again :)

Comments

• amog is still playing more than a week into a round?!
  • Haha. And after being KTed!
  • I wasn't around to finish him. It's my fault Meadows. :(
  • edited January 2016
    We're relying pretty heavily on Ron to win this war, so I edited the title.
  • 1 [Stinkfist] 86,489,934 17,297,986
    2 [TheUniverse] 51,513,909 12,878,477

We got jumped again.
    I reckon we can handle ourselves against a bigger alliance again :)

It's highly amusing how you out the stats up so people think that there is a huge nw difference

When really you have alot more

You have 1.8 IH8UPANDA sector
    You have 1.13 and lovsan alliance
    And you have multis

Good job no one cares that you cheat and no one is actually bothered. Just thought I would clear that up

• I could point the multi finger at you, you could point the multi finger at me, and we could play this game that's been played so many times before, but fact of the matter is, nobody but Rob chooses who Rob KTs. He took one of our sectors off us right before you guys declared war on us (real classy move btw), so we're not unscathed.
  • Heck, you guys wanted to "have some fun" and war despite the fact that there's multis flying around taking SL from everyone. Quit trying the propaganda line and take responsibility for your own actions. As long as there's bots, there will be repercussions that come with trying to play the game whilst there's a bot around.
  • dunno why i am mentioned in this thread :S
  • dunno why i am mentioned in this thread :S

It's trolling
  • Want to point out the death of My sector lol. Those were Pandas Multis who targetted is First. And Moons which attacked Wanda. Then attacked the top ranks. The fact that there are still multis is pitiful.
  • 1:6 being booted benefits you, considering the KT is in that sector and we don't have war status against him. How is that taking advantage of the multis when we have had every KT and conveniently farmer bamboocha got skipped by rob? I lost count of the noob statements you've made this round.
  • Oh and both 1:13 and 1:19 are actively participating as well so stop the "were so small it's so unfair" routine
  • You guys are forgetting something, its all about you you make friends with or piss off in a war, as it stands right now we've pissed off less people then you guys. plus you pulled a giant douche bag maneuver, not sure if you remember that

all is fair in war ;)
  • If I piss people off in a war, I'd say I'm playing the game right :)
  • *flex* that's right I got my name on the big screen :))
  • edited January 2016
    "Go Ron Go"
    -CMSZ
  • "Go Ron Go"
    -CMSZ
  • rohan imma hit top20 soon :D and im top1 honor, i wont let 1;16 die so easy lol :D
  • "Go Ron Go"
    -CMSZ
    "Go Ron Go"
    -CMSZ
    I needs these guys in my life ^_^
  • Xolcom lol... you're such a liar... I got the SS of you saying you saw an opportunity and thought TU was pussy... if you wanted a war ypu should have manned up and said u wanted a war, not wait for rob to pull his bs and go after me... no war status? Lol why do u need war status with most of uni napped to you... hahaha chump ass wg
  • 1. the difference between me and you is you care enough to take screenshots of things i say. take a screenshot of this: TU is a pussy alliance

2. rob went after me, not you buddy. nice try. i didnt even notice your stupid sector was booted when i declared war. i on the other hand had just taken 100 fails from rob.

3. war status would help us break you faster and more often. are you a ratard?
  • Sorry boys I can't really stop myself from being an asshole towards sk players. I've been getting multid and shit talked on this game since I was a kid. I just have no sympathy or respect for anyone in this community.
  • Sorry boys I can't really stop myself from being an asshole towards sk players. I've been getting multid and shit talked on this game since I was a kid. I just have no sympathy or respect for anyone in this community.
    spent his whole life plotting revenge.
  • Oooo, so this is what happens when you throw the baby out with the bathwater. You get Rob!
    Nope just played this game on and off for a good portion of my life. Once I realized people are always going to label me as that guy who bought kingdoms(even tho It was a long time ago and I was young) and a cheater. I decided f*ck it, I'm gonna be the best cheater there is.
    Nope just played this game on and off for a good portion of my life. Once I realized people are always going to label me as that guy who bought kingdoms(even tho It was a long time ago and I was young) and a cheater. I decided f*ck it, I'm gonna be the best cheater there is.
    solid reasoning... but you are pretty crappy cheater. id be sitting by myself on the server if i had unlimited kds. and anytime you wanna buy my kd. let me know. i could always use some cash for some new hooping shoes.
  • maybe its time to turn a new leaf rob. move on from sk. find some other community that will ultimate reject you
  • maybe its time to turn a new leaf rob. move on from sk. find some other community that will ultimate reject you
    Nah I don't really play video games much anymore. My girlfriend is always busting my balls about playing them. The only reason I countinue to do it here is because of the history I have with this site.
  • Well, thanks for cutting my return short, it's for the better. 2nd round back and I end up ALing somehow. I was spending way too much time in this game. I guess it's back to normal life. Do what you gotta do bro
  • 1. the difference between me and you is you care enough to take screenshots of things i say. take a screenshot of this: TU is a pussy alliance

2. rob went after me, not you buddy. nice try. i didnt even notice your stupid sector was booted when i declared war. i on the other hand had just taken 100 fails from rob.

3. war status would help us break you faster and more often. are you a ratard?
    #1 It's retard! Learn to spell you twat

#2 I have no access to my alliance forums, lost sl and then you posted me... I left all your kds alone and stood up for you which obviously was a mistake!

#3 it takes a mili second to ss... lol SO. MUCH. EFFORT

I really don't care that I'm dying, I expect that to go down... I do however expect ppl to MAN the fuck up and not be a lil pussy bitch like you! You want war, fucking say so... we carried your scrub ass, you're a shit WG... sabos, missles then fails? Make up your mind faggot