Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blah blah [TheUniverse]vs[SpankU]

Comments

• Also a shame for me to survive for so long yet my alliance does almost nothing. Was a wasted effort. In hindsight I wish I just disbanded then went inactive.

Don't blame u bro I just don't think people can be bothered

Been good again
    Peace
  • edited January 2016
    Also a shame for me to survive for so long yet my alliance does almost nothing. Was a wasted effort. In hindsight I wish I just disbanded then went inactive.

Don't blame u bro I just don't think people can be bothered

Been good again
    Peace
    So even the competitive spirit in people has gone now. Sucks.

Ye been good cya viva
  • No He Didn't 1:15
    Kingdom not found.

• The Sector Of: DISBANDING [SpankU] (1:15)
  • hats off to you guys. I could've broken choo the tick before my death but i thought theres no way they have enough activity to kill me as quick as you did so I will wait longer to get the 4th wl time down.

see you all maybe never again. Feels good to be free from the chains of SK already.
    Had no dealings with wooden before, but definitely one of the very few gentlemen playing SK these days... No whining, bullshit excuses... cool in defeat.
  • Played dw kt great buddy hats off maybe I'll finally die too haha
    I don't think no one noticed you until u starting calling for certain people's heads.

• edited January 2016
    as happens
    I don't think no one noticed you until u starting calling for certain people's heads.

At least he's not a sell out, hiding behind RO in the #1 alliance all rd like a bitch made pussy like yourself! BTW you need to thank Amog you didn't get your shit kd plundered 2 days ago... fucking illiterate twat
  • I plundered your mam last night.

Bro you where suiciding my power gagging to try and break me
    You where like a junky scraping around for a bit of smack

Amog is a decent person who has common sense
    I am a awful kt and he as a decent Wg can grasp the fact that a Fw 85% defense isn't a great choice.

Lol I hide behind RO??? Why would I hide behind my friends

The only one hiding if you like you always do
    Your not even in my league and never will be, and I know I won't live long the bots will Polish me off and most others but it is how it is.

Right I must go now to wipe the shit off my bellend from your mother's.bum hole

Who's heads was I calling for? All I did was hit ppl ^_^ I don't discriminate

Who's heads was I calling for? All I did was hit ppl ^_^ I don't discriminate
    Sorry I thought u where

Wmware 1.6

I got confused

• edited January 2016
    I plundered your mam last night.

I am a awful kt and he as a decent Wg can grasp the fact that a Fw 85% defense isn't a great choice.

Your not even in my league and never will be, and I know I won't live long the bots will Polish me off and most others but it is how it is.

Ok I've stated this before BUT Jesus fucking christ you are a fucking illiterate fucktard...

Your level? Bwahahaha bitch please... I tagged my kd long before you did and was in the worst alliance from start... I lead my alliance in hof, wtf do you do? You stayed at 1200 honor until you tried whoring out in war... Amog is a great WG yes, so is Kes and obviously you are a bad kt b.c you don't do shit ever, you scrambled like a lil cunt bitch to get SL and boost defense b.c you knew your kd was shit and rollable... it's sad that you think you're good, you put effort into a shit bag fw and it's entirely shit! How does it feel having to hide behind ramy n cry that arson passed you in score? You're a fucking joke, you run your mouth and still manage to do absolutely fucking nothing but be a worthless piece of shit! I'll burn your fucking non probe owning pos kd to the fucking ground and there's not a fucking thing you could do about it ... funny how I could do that without hiding behind a ua in a dead ass game, you fucking chump
  • BURP ....
    I guess you crossed the line here..

how is the WAR going ?
    No one is hiding behind anyone.
    We just try to watch out backs ;)

You all would do the same...
    So stop whining..
  • We just try to watch out backs ;)
    Like the steakhouse?
  • I plundered your mam last night.

Ok I've stated this before BUT Jesus fucking christ you are a fucking illiterate fucktard...

Your level? Bwahahaha bitch please... I tagged my kd long before you did and was in the worst alliance from start... I lead my alliance in hof, wtf do you do? You stayed at 1200 honor until you tried whoring out in war... Amog is a great WG yes, so is Kes and obviously you are a bad kt b.c you don't do shit ever, you scrambled like a lil cunt bitch to get SL and boost defense b.c you knew your kd was shit and rollable... it's sad that you think you're good, you put effort into a shit bag fw and it's entirely shit! How does it feel having to hide behind ramy n cry that arson passed you in score? You're a fucking joke, you run your mouth and still manage to do absolutely fucking nothing but be a worthless piece of shit! I'll burn your fucking non probe owning pos kd to the fucking ground and there's not a fucking thing you could do about it ... funny how I could do that without hiding behind a ua in a dead ass game, you fucking chump

Oi
    Gary glitter

You never revealed yourself tull the other day
    A random logo of a fucking train doesn't mean it's you
    Not sure why you even have that logo you've never even trained any fucker
  • edited January 2016
    We just try to watch out backs ;)
    Like the steakhouse?

lol
  • Lol viva you are retarded, as soon as Greg saw AMOG and I playing he tagged up this was even before I created TU. You're a garbage kd build and an even worse player tanks and tfs on fw?

Everything I've seen you type is a delusional statement about out awesome you think you are. Your insults are that of a 12 year old child that just discovered foul language.

As I said before when you want to chat like an adult, I'll be here waiting. I bet your kids are more mature then you.
  • Why would I talk to you
    I don't talk to new people with 30 posts
  • Why would I talk to you
    I don't talk to new people with 30 posts
    I feel like you just talked to them with this post.
  • Dense, that's the only word I can use to describe this guy
  • edited January 2016
    I plundered your mam last night.

Oi
    Gary glitter

You never revealed yourself tull the other day
    A random logo of a fucking train doesn't mean it's you
    Not sure why you even have that logo you've never even trained any fucker
    Dude I was tagged up when Guitar Heroes was still alive you fucking retard! You're the dumb ass that thought I was city of bone!

@ Ramy there are no lines to cross, I call it as I see it! Just be lucky we killed wooden before he slapped your kd (you're welcome) as far as the rest goes idgaf what you say this fucking leech always sucks off who he thinks is a threat! He did it with darius, barricade and now you guys! He purposely kills me when he ALs and I find it hilarious personally! I've not put any real effort in SK in a long long time, and when I do I've had epic wars with RO, but hey you can add another useless fat turtle to your roster idgaf
  • I personally told wooden he can grab me, no hard feelings...
    So... He was not a real problem for me...
    He was more a problem for other KDs that he was going to hit...
    And yes, thank you for killing an huge AT :)
  • There is no [SpankU] alliance.

Huge thank you to AMOG, kes, Greg, and basher for the hours they put forth, sorry for not being as active as I should have been
  • No one gives stinkfist any credit :/
  • Stink fist deserves more credit then anyone in TU does I was hoping icon would come here and post that thiu. Those dude were relentless
  • I personally told wooden he can grab me, no hard feelings...
    So... He was not a real problem for me...
    He was more a problem for other KDs that he was going to hit...
    And yes, thank you for killing an huge AT :)
    Either way like I said, I enjoy my wars with RO... I like Inger, Poe, Roi, cyborg, magnus etc etc... but viva can choke on a bag of dicks!
  • <--- icon

I don't know what TU is I just play the game

But thanks bro! Fun shit
  • Ohhh wait. TU. Hahaha
  • edited January 2016
    Lmao icon is el noob I carry him in our sector ^_^ my only regret was in didn't make moar goons!!