Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big offenses

edited January 2016 in General
If a kingdom has enough offense to break himself without sending tanks, but none of his enemies can break him, why cry AT?

Comments

• Thats not what an AT is.

Simple answer, no offense makes you weak and unable to challenge others dominance. High offense makes you a threat. Having Mid-level offense slows you down compared to both.

Thats the point of this game; optimize for your environment and make decisions to achieve whatever personal goals you have.

Simple answer, no offense makes you weak and unable to challenge others dominance. High offense makes you a threat. Having Mid-level offense slows you down compared to both.

Thats the point of this game; optimize for your environment and make decisions to achieve whatever personal goals you have.

Agree
  • edited January 2016
    Now: !

AT != a person that can break himself.

Example:
    totalMilitary = 100 (of whatever)
    if (offence > totalMilitary * 0.66)
    starting from here a KD becomes AT

NOTE: This is regardless of the PT Bonus !

if (offence == totalMilitary * 0.5)
    Balanced KD, I think DEF should be around 60% and OFF 40%
  • edited January 2016
    Name: King Theoden

Land: 496
    Networth: 300,097
    Honor: 1,617
    Money: 350,942
    Power: 0
    Population: 1,527

MA Protection: 10%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 689
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 36,478
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 81

Tanks: 682
    Scientists: 0
    Probes: 3,524

That is an AT :P a rather useless one now thanks to Panda, but am AT none the less.
  • rohan always so small castle :( poor rohan

Agree
    rohan always so small castle :( poor rohan
  • I hate when people cry AT when its a top 1 kd and it cant be broken by anyone in the game... its not an AT
  • Raymyrezz is just plain wrong
  • An AT is made up crap anyways. Youre either offensive, defensive or balanced. People just cry and get scared so they made up this AT crap to kill threats and protect their precious kds.
  • edited January 2016
    An AT is made up crap anyways. Youre either offensive, defensive or balanced. People just cry and get scared so they made up this AT crap to kill threats and protect their precious kds.
    False. A DW KD coming outof newb mode with 6k goons is an AT. That is not how the game is meant to be played.
  • An AT is made up crap anyways. Youre either offensive, defensive or balanced. People just cry and get scared so they made up this AT crap to kill threats and protect their precious kds.
    False. A DW KD coming outof newb mode with 6k goons is an AT. That is not how the game is meant to be played.
    False, it's just an idiot who wants to ruin the game of someone, or who wants to die very fast. Not AT.
  • Raymyrezz is just plain wrong
    Plz teach him how to play it right. I guess he should make Tf's only, rite?
  • Git gud, git more goons
  • edited January 2016
    ....... People just cry and get scared so they made up this AT crap to kill threats and protect their precious kds.
    Hmmm.. Kill threats, and protect their KD's. What, this isn't the point of SK, and why all player imposed rules are made? FFS.

• ....... People just cry and get scared so they made up this AT crap to kill threats and protect their precious kds.
    Hmmm.. Kill threats, and protect their KD's. What, this isn't the point of SK, and why all player imposed rules are made? FFS.

This!

• My opinion on AT depends on whether I'm the windshield or the bug.
  • You are always the bug when I play!

• Name: Sir Ron

Land: 78,758
    Networth: 20,484,258
    Honor: 17,412
    Money: 12,433,859
    Power: 1,312,231
    Population: 614,643

MA Protection: 0%

Soldiers: 1,535
    Dragoons: 1,347,284
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 435
    Laser Dragoons: 143,628

Tanks: 208,282
    Tactical Fighters: 26,510
    Scientists: 88,341
    Probes: 173,290

That Rohan is AT.... but seriously if you can defend everyone else then what's it matter? Now if you are under defended then you deserve to be smacked but all.the whores get carried away of they see a dw that can break them with shit defense they scream kt. When u should suck it up train the guy then if he turns a ball load of goons then kt him :)
  • nice work ron
  • edited January 2016
    Thanks jess i just wanted you to be proud ^_^
  • Yep! Finally we have an AT in the thread.
  • :) just wanted to clear things up! !

• Name: Sir Ron

Land: 78,758
    Networth: 20,484,258
    Honor: 17,412
    Money: 12,433,859
    Power: 1,312,231
    Population: 614,643

MA Protection: 0%

Soldiers: 1,535
    Dragoons: 1,347,284
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 435
    Laser Dragoons: 143,628

Tanks: 208,282
    Tactical Fighters: 26,510
    Scientists: 88,341
    Probes: 173,290

That Rohan is AT.... but seriously if you can defend everyone else then what's it matter? Now if you are under defended then you deserve to be smacked but all.the whores get carried away of they see a dw that can break them with shit defense they scream kt. When u should suck it up train the guy then if he turns a ball load of goons then kt him :)

*sniffle* you have carried my work while I'm away. <3
  • Someone had to do it in your honor! ! <3
  • Yeah, that's he first time I've ever gone AT. It's not that fun tbh. Panda kept targeting me with his shit so I had to disband.
  • nice work ron
  • At is just a word, we all know about what it means. If you want to go mostly offense, dont get on here and cry that other people band together to knock you down. You are literally structuring your build to destroy (10 percent at a time) other peoples kds to build yours. Ill join in on an AT kt any day of the week, because Im a killer and i like wrecking stuff. I just do it without abusing, or crying people are hitting me because all i build are goons and WAAAA WAAAA. I do use tanks, and i make some big hits, and if someone hits me while they are out then thats the game.
  • Except most people don't know what an AT is. You yourself just showed that you have no clue what an AT is.
  • edited January 2016
    Wow! all this convo about what AT is and Tmonsta knew the whole time without saying so. If there is a WRONG answer you must have the right one! Share it with us!