Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bean's Game

edited December 2015 in General
For those interested.
Game has been reset.
Sign-ups for round A2 are up, and newbie mode starts in about 18hrs.
http://empireassault.com/

Comments

• Should have waited till I was dead. Had lots of fun last time in pure building wars.
    Also, playing the sped up version vs dole.
  • Time to suicide and quit sk everyone
  • Sped up version was amazing!
  • I've signed up.
  • Goodbye to sk
  • Yeah except i cant even sign up. The pictures that keep bots out have prevented me from signing up because I cant figure them out. I have never had trouble with them anywhere else, and I tried five times.
  • Yeah except i cant even sign up. The pictures that keep bots out have prevented me from signing up because I cant figure them out. I have never had trouble with them anywhere else, and I tried five times.

I feel you bro... they catch me out everytime too lol

• Like a childproof cap to stop spastics drinking radiator coolant
  • I won't be signing up to that until it has a safety lock on the address bar

Bean could be plundering all your info
  • I won't be signing up to that until it has a safety lock on the address bar

Bean could be plundering all your info

Bean, never add a safety lock please. Kkthnxbi :)
  • Add probe history available to get and make it so you can always see who probes you. Would nearly eliminate bank and probe farms.
  • Add probe history available to get and make it so you can always see who probes you. Would nearly eliminate bank and probe farms.
    I like this
  • I disagree. Then the little guys couldn't rob the big guys. Poor little guys :(

Also, G'day Screamin
  • We felt it was best to leave the policing to the players, with the exception of the big problems such as bots and multi armies. We've implemented an IP mask much like IPvSK to give players the ability to see when an empire matches with someone else.
  • What Bean said :)
  • Right call Bean
  • Needs a bit more work. When it will be ready count me in.
  • Wut up Amog. Problem is its easy to change ip and multi. Still would be player policed since you would need to get histories and such. Little guys protected by alliance and bash rules.
  • I've signed up.
    Whoa is that THE abcdefgh from way back when that was a big time metal head and big time in to skulls?
  • Created an account (thought I already had one?). Didn't get the verification email. Clicked resend verification. 404 error.
    I will burn your game to the ground!
  • k, it was in my junk folder lol
    however now when I click it, it says the activation code I "hasve" entered is incorrect. grrrr
  • I see you're in game already :)
  • It's beautiful! (and a little annoying because it's unfamiliar, but I'll adapt)
  • somebody could make tampermonkey script + stylish scripts to make it look like sk :)
  • EA's design is better :P
  • whos winning?
  • Rank Empire Networth Land Honor
    1 Fate (1) 329,418 2,177 1,876
    2 De La (2) 292,333 1,770 2,515
    3 Ewok (1) 280,623 2,144 4,553
    4 Digger (1) 254,410 1,338 1,690
    5 RMagician (1) 245,663 1,767 4,530
  • I hope, when bcart inevitably gives up the ghost and stops sk, you guys can claim the address.
  • Who's fate?