Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enjoy

edited December 2015 in General
I will not be using my bot this round. I accomplished exactly what I set out to do last round. Kesha and the LT noobs are no where to be found. Enjoy kids.

Comments

• Well if it was your goal to get them not playing..
    I would be ok if they play but not with using a bot ..
    And I do not care who was it now using it and who not .
  • Yeah, after getting laughed off of SK with an army that size, I wouldn't return either.
  • Yeah, after getting laughed off of SK with an army that size, I wouldn't return either.
    Remember when your multis use to be relevant? Before King Panda stepped into the game and took the crown by brute force.
  • A lot of people remember my multis, some by name. Nobody remembers your shoddy rank 150 rubbish army that gets farmed for land, sorry.
  • A lot of people remember my multis, some by name. Nobody remembers your shoddy rank 150 rubbish army that gets farmed for land, sorry.
    When was the last time you killed a kingdom in 5 seconds flat?

• She killed me in 2 seconds. Didn't find out it was her until some time later, but regardless.
  • edited December 2015
    She killed me in 2 seconds. Didn't find out it was her until some time later, but regardless.
    Bullshit, she cant even log into 2 different kingdoms within 2 seconds.
  • edited December 2015
    Meadows if you could multi better then me, you would take me on in a multi war. It won't happen tho because you an I both know you would lose. I could control thousands if I desired. That's why whenever someone asks you to multi to kill mine, you duck hard.
  • edited December 2015
    Just like Moonlight. He told me he was gonna hack all my Bsgids this round as soon as he was finished with his exams. He hasn't logged on the pf's since that day.
  • Wanadoo was flapping his mouth all last round, because Kesha gave him access to his bot. Now he's silent. I got these LT retards shook.
  • geez, three posts in a row. he's really getting desperate for anyone to actually recognize him as noteworthy.
  • geez, three posts in a row. he's really getting desperate for anyone to actually recognize him as noteworthy.
    Yup, and I do believe Meadows addressed the thought of a multi war some rounds ago with mixed compassion for the game itself and its general survival, as opposed to panda who gives no shits and just fucks all. It would be multi vs multi and the general concept of the game is lost. A lose lose for all. Especially when no one plays anymore and you multi an entire universe competing against yourself. Whos a true nerd in this sense?
  • Trek fans are true nerds.
  • Trek fans are true nerds.
    You shut your WHORE MOUTH!
  • Real nerds yell in caps.
  • 5p0k3n 1!k3 4 7ru3 n3rd, br0h4n.
  • 5p0k3n 1!k3 4 7ru3 n3rd, br0h4n.
    fk my mind when i dont even have trouble reading that
  • I will not be using my bot this round. I accomplished exactly what I set out to do last round. Kesha and the LT noobs are no where to be found. Enjoy kids.
    Thank you Panda. Although it was kinda fun fighting and valiantly falling so I'll kind of miss it.

But thank you again for letting us have a normal round :)
  • edited December 2015
    Damn fellas... Thanking the one who fucked the game up... Piss-weak.
    The fact that he has, by this action, taken a step to becoming a Man, should be reward enough for him.
  • You pluralized fellas when it was one noob with one post thanking him....you should probably have just put it as fella.
  • edited December 2015
    I bow to your editing skills.... :D