Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Made SK Rules

edited June 2015 in General
I think it's about time we come up with 100% rules so people know where they stand , farming is the main one in question, a lot of people think ' oh I can get away with that so I will do it' but they don't 100% know what's acceptable and what is not and its often up for debate depending on timings of attacks / land gained/ current rank / current alliance/ How trigger happy the alliance leaders are etc
Rules should be made for everyone and farming should be a rule accros the board no matter rank 1 or rank 100 as that is not fair if some have an advantage over a good player just because they are a gash player.

So I wish to put forward this and for this topic to always be ' Sticky' do the player base on SK knows what's acceptable and what is NOT

If some one then breaks the rules it does not need to be debated and instant death can occur for the more serious offences .

Let's Go

BASHING - You are not allowed to attack a kingdom which is less 1/3rd of you land , for example if you have 3000 land you are not allowed to attack a player under 1000 land, unless the following occurs

1) He's and official Kill Target
2) He's inactive and shows no record
3) He's under 500 Tanks or has over 66% military out ( Suicider)

If a kingdom is found guilty of bashing they will be subject to Retal, which will be up to 3 Retals or atleast as much as he bashed off the victum ( at ALs discretion )

If they bash twice they are subject to a KT

( often bashes are close and when you take land reward and explore it takes you above bash percentage after a few hours , I advise that if you are in this position you send details to the SL and screen shot)

MULTIES- Are not acceptable , any one caught with I.p interaction is a KT ( if you live in the same house as another Sk player then you must put this on your details, however no interaction is allowed , even in war)

ANTI TURTLES - You are classed as an Anti turtle if you have 66% or more of attacking a units and can Break your own defence Twice!

Punishment - The kingdom in question is warned and given 38 hours to get his military 50/50 in this time he can not make any attacks and he can not build offensive units ( tanks not included)

After 38 hours if he has not met these requirements he's subject to a KT

If he's been hit during this 37 hour window he has subsequently lost defensive units so every hit on him gives him an additional 6 hours on top of the 38 hour buffer ( he still carnt build offense in this time )

GANG BANG- No more than 3 hits allowed from any one alliance on a player within 24 hours ( obviously Kts and approved targets are void)
The 3 hit rule also included fails, due to the fact that a defending Kingdom should not have to suffer countless fails then 3 hits after just because people carnt calc

3 hits max

When you attack a kingdom you should post in Sok's thread , 1 hit taken , 2nd hit , and the 3rd attacker should clearly state
3rd hit NO more hits , any resulting hits will fall on the toes of the 4th and subsequent hitters,

If a person in the chain does not declare the hit In alliance forums I.e attacker 2 and there are a total of 4 attacks then player 2 is held accountable due to the fact that the mistake happened because he never posted his hit!

Punishment

1-2 Retals.

R/R - I feel people need to debate this further!

FARMING - Farming is linked to a lot of multi accounts and old bank farms originally suiciding or disbanding for a main to get a huge land gain , in recent times due to the declining Sk population Farming rules have become more strict as no one want a player to get a huge advantage with no loss or risk when others have to take huge risk to make a grab anywhere close to what a farmer would get, so this is what is acceptable

A player suicided / disbands or is under 33% military ( THIS DOES not apply in war or official KT's)

Player A / B And C are involved in first hits

HIT 1- Player A
HIT 2 - Player B
HIT 3- Player A
HIT 4- Player B
HIT 5- Player C

I think this is a Fair rule of thumb ( the attacker has to be given some reward as he may have had some luck so we carnt say 1 hit only in 5)

RULE

1) * 2 Hits MAXIMUM in first 5 hits on Defending kingdom

2) * The first hitter is only allowed to hit (maximum) 1st and 3rd in first 5 hits ( any more attacks in top 5 hits = death)

3) * The second attacker can only hit ( maximum ) 2/3 in first 5 hits ( Any more attacks in first 5 hits = death)

4) * If you hits 1/2/3 your killed for farming

Comments

• nobody plays the game anymore, you should change the title to "Bot made SK Rules"
  • STFU viva
    Smartest thing you've said all day
  • Lol be nice Rohan
  • STFU viva
    Bell end

• I think I was nice compared to standard
  • Yeh your ok to be fair
  • STFU viva
    Smartest thing you've said all day
  • holy wall of text batman

tl;dr another attempt to get player made rules agreed to and followed that will fail like all the other.
  • edited June 2015
    ^ But just like everyone else you will not follow these rules for your own alliance... touch of God bashed a protected kd the hour it came out of newbie mode... hot dog, 1st infantry, square were all terrible ATs... you guys love to throw the double standard bs around when you do the same bull shit that you complain about and use it as justification... personally I've never gave a fuck it's a war game, if I chose to target you it was b.c I wanted to! I never felt the need to sugar coat dog shit n pass it off as caviar! I can respect the "fuck tiesto I hate him so let's kill him" but the political pussyboii shit is all a joke to me
  • edited June 2015
    ^ But just like everyone else you will not follow these rules for your own alliance...
    And i stop reading there...ChefGreg said it, and the statement above is true.

• like my fellow wolf i must agree with the greg. too many "pussyboii"s in sk. You make rules to use them against other while you break them.
  • I have no say in anything sk. takes to much time and work to bother knowing whats going on.
  • My sector mates could do with education.

They hit a kingdom who was no where near AT, and said he was!
  • ANTI TURTLES - You are classed as an Anti turtle if you have 66% or more of attacking a units and can Break your own defence Twice!

Punishment - The kingdom in question is warned and given 38 hours to get his military 50/50 in this time he can not make any attacks and he can not build offensive units ( tanks not included)

After 38 hours if he has not met these requirements he's subject to a KT

-------------

so basically a 3k land kingdom with 2000 LDs and 2000 dragoons is fine, aight go on!
    but a 3k land kingdom with 4000 LDs and 8k goons has to be taken down

:') you wanna know why nobody follows yer damned rules? because theyre rediculous just like everyone elses :P
  • EVERYONE SHOULD RISE WHEN A LEGEND ENTERS THE CHAT! HAIL CERE4L!!!!
  • edited June 2015
    Cere4l!!! Will you have my babies???
  • Sup Bob
  • Cere4l!!! Will you have my babies???
  • seems there are still people who say AT is having more offence then defence...

can we just get a clear agree'd upon definition of what is AT...
  • edited November 2015
    Antiturtle needs to be on a kd by kd basis

For example if someone builds a good DW kingdom that is unbreakable, why should they be limited to how much O they can build?

It is like when people talk about dpl or tanks per land etc.

No!

The only thing that dictates your def is other KDs offense.

If the #1 offense kd can break himself twice but is unbreakable to other kds that is fine. If some shitty DW has like 10k lds and 20k goons when top O is 15k goons then hes stupid and antiturtle.
  • edited November 2015
    At this point in SK's demise... does this post even matter?
    There is one dickhead who broke every Player AND Game Rule this round... but still no KT.
    All talk...
  • That's cause I kill bitches first. #Thuglife
  • edited November 2015
    Sup cere. Long time. When are you and Slacker coming back?
  • The only saving SK is Bcart and he doesn't care so why should anyone else?

If you want to make SK playable again get rid of the Multi's 100% then discuss rules.