Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So like what happened to killing panda?

edited November 2015 in General
He dead or what

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • edited November 2015
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • What is so "lol" about killing people off ?
  • edited November 2015
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • What is so "lol" about killing people off ?
    Bitch I'm a hetero, I play with dick tho
  • edited November 2015
    What is so "lol" about killing people off ?
    Bitch I'm a hetero, I play with dick tho
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • You couldn't kill me though pussy.
  • so like why are ppl letting him be #1?

• so like why are ppl letting him be #1?

• Probably because anyone who tries can be botted to death within 24hrs. Even if any one were to dent his land he could still be first by taking down the 2nd place kd every 24hrs.
  • Because of the same reason this game is dead,
    no one has balls to do what's right...
    everyone is trying to keep their KD....

pretty lame..
  • Well i just made sure he wasnt in first for a little bit. Wracke dhis main kd with some missiles and 2 grabs. It was satisfing to drop him a cool mill in networth befor ehe killed me. I noticed he had to send a grab wave and when that failed had to use his probes to finnish me of with kidnaps. ,sad i wok up an hour too late to save myself and be able to grab him again before i died. oh well fun while it lasted.
  • edited November 2015
    Well i just made sure he wasnt in first for a little bit. Wracke dhis main kd with some missiles and 2 grabs. It was satisfing to drop him a cool mill in networth befor ehe killed me. I noticed he had to send a grab wave and when that failed had to use his probes to finnish me of with kidnaps. ,sad i wok up an hour too late to save myself and be able to grab him again before i died. oh well fun while it lasted.
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • November 25, 03:33:54 Our brave kingdom Stromboli (2:7) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 6,125 planets

I did my part :)
  • anyone left playing is as good as dead so might as well just suicide on panda lol
  • November 24, 21:28:19 Our kingdom DV8 (2:11) bravely defended against KingofDiamonds (1:11) and lost 3,695 planets.

November 25, 04:49:48 Our brave kingdom DV8 (2:11) attacked KingofDiamonds (1:11) and conquered 5,513 planets.
  • edited November 2015
    powerless btw
    research in the 20's
  • I hear a choo choo comming ....
  • edited November 2015
    Tmonsta is a homo.
  • You mad bro. . Was worth it....
  • kudos Leigh ;P
  • kes, how did you die mid tick :(
  • No land :) Warleaders
  • holy crap thats a lot of hits..... i som some of his multis and they still had all WL home..
  • Funny seeing people like aguero etc looking like they wanted to save their kd from wars etc

Its pretty obvious the top kds are gona die hahah
  • hey buddy :) been a while qwj
  • Sup Nim, hows it going mate
  • pretty good having kids, working all the time, and of course squeezing in my dose of SK, yourself?
  • edited November 2015
    pretty good having kids, working all the time, and of course squeezing in my dose of SK, yourself?
    Your job is having kids? :D