Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would like your opinion.

edited November 2015 in General
If you can spare 5 minutes please watch this and post your opinion below. Thank you.

Comments

• "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
  • I thought this was already pretty common knowledge. Wasnt it a similar thing with the taliban in the 80s and early 90s? A sort of common goals thing so the US backed them then it turned on them?
  • Yes it is very common but rare when you can see them admit to it on film.
  • edited November 2015
    It's about time the average Joe woke up to his government's plots and deceptions.
    The US (and affiliated nations) don't want the war on terror to end. Why would they?
    They have, and will, engineer events covertly to keep the conflict ongoing. To instill fear amongst the people in the west.
    This fear, allows them to enact fascist laws to slowly turn our societies into police states... All with our ignorant blessings.
    Our freedoms & rights will, bit by bit, be taken from us, until we cant do anything without them knowing. It's called Big Brother... and it's no longer a fictional story.

• Yup, right now in the Gulf of Mexico, there's a few miles long worth of Oil tankers waiting to unload the crude to Houston. We can't do it fast enough. Articles I've read regarding the situation says its all coming from Iraq and places we've occupied.
  • edited November 2015
    Check this shit out...

• ok. I need to get some coffee, and I have a reason to post on PF again.