Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is Qwj's kingdom at?

edited November 2015 in General
I signed up and I am going to kill it.

Comments

• But its already ruined
  • Good job guys. I am very proud of you. Together we can make sure that he never has a good kingdom again, ever. That way he will leave. God bless SK you are all wonderful. Help build a wall to keep him out forever.
  • why people listen to Dank is beyond me.
  • We used to date.
  • In you imagination maybe
  • think its called a fantasy
  • w/e you like
    Dank smokes too much
  • Qwj isn't as bad as I thought to be fair
    Good bloke, atleast when he's on the same side lol
  • Qwj is a top bloke. Dank spins too much bullshit.
  • edited November 2015
    I'm always on the same side. I plan to kill Viva as well because he KTed an xFCx member in my absence. I even had to log onto SK and request politely for him to stop but he continued. There were threads on this in the forum. If someone flies that flag they have protection and there will be retaliation if they desire it. The member in question came to me, I came here, and now it is set in stone. My time frame may be slacking but I did not forget. That was a long standing member and a returning veteran that had to deal with his bs for no reason whatsoever when he only desired to play the game. Since you want to act like the new HotGates and be Qwj's bitch you will be treated as such. Anyone else that feels the need to come here and let me know that they are against me feel free to do so while I appear weak and fragile. Any xFCx on the server are welcome to talk to me if they feel I should not butt heads with Viva, but at the moment I have a legit reason to pick a fight with him.

The last time I checked Viva was one of those small AL's that talked a lot of shit and had an account in every sector. To me those are always the leeches on the community they don't really contribute to anything beyond ruining better players kingdoms. They try to tell you that they are just really good leaders and are doing all of this because it is their job. No, building small shit accounts all over the server and fucking with peoples votes to trap their sectors and take them out of their alliance is not leading. It could be argued that they do this out of resentment as building is still out of their grasp and they don't respect a legit players time and effort. You're just a dead kingdom the next day and it's still all about them and their 250 land pos kingdom in noob mode. Due to this I have never respected these types of AL's and on many occasions I have departed the ones I was trapped in and toppled that alliance. I don't believe you should have anything to do with leading until you have proven you can build so that you properly respect the loss that player is donating to your brand. This is not to say I don't understand the role such a person plays it is just that anyone can do this at any time it's hardly of value. You would not hold high rank in a real crew playing such a position. Captain of the bitch work perhaps.

I've seen xLTx turn many people into their bitch over the course of this game so nothing would surprise me. I will open pandoras box and see what's inside since Qwj, Phantom, and Viva have all made it clear to me they are on the same side right out of the gate. I'm taking notes of course that's what this discussion is really about. I welcome anyone to point me to the opposition if it even exists.

xFCx
  • Should just let the pfs die man
  • I don't think anyone would complain about Viva dying.
  • And nooooooo, let the PFs breathe! Let them breathe!
  • Dank once my kingdom gets rank 1. I will give it to you, stick around.
  • Guess Dank would love a sticky, cum defiled, jizz-bucket of a place to call home :D
  • Good speech. Makes me want to fight on dank's team now.
  • edited November 2015
    I would totally take that cheater kingdom, proclaim that it is now legit, and proceed to finish rank 1 while proclaiming that you idiots called that type of blatant bullshit legit a million times. You already know you will then say it's cheating, but this time I'll land grab your kingdoms and tell you what a boss I am.

Oh shit gotta go write down all those fuckers locations that were flying xMGx.
  • I would kt you dank **hearts**