Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Eyed Dragon

edited November 2015 in General
You must be the biggest bitch I've ever seen. I love how you're automatically suggesting multies are being used against you, and assuming anyone who hits you is responsible for them. You're a KT, live with it.

Comments

• Hah! Boooooommmmm
  • shots fired
  • This is why we cant have nice things
  • I put that in my preference before I was posted as a kt, somebody in cocaine crew show me when I was posted and show me the first sabotages on me

ember 10, 00:48:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Adolf (1:16)
    November 10, 00:48:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Adolf (1:16)
    November 10, 00:48:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Adolf (1:16)
    November 10, 00:48:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Adolf (1:16)
    November 10, 01:06:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ratbag (1:17)
    November 10, 01:06:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ratbag (1:17)
    November 10, 01:06:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 10, 01:09:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Adolf (1:16)
    November 10, 01:44:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aguero (1:15)
    November 10, 01:44:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 10, 02:16:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 128 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 122 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 115 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 110 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 104 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 99 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 94 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 89 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 85 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

I started getting sabotaged before I was posted, I asked viva if he was responsible and this was my answer

Barbarian (1:16)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 10, 06:48:15
    Played with me before?? What do you mean all in??

Its not a game of poker bro

Defence between us is your care about your Kingdom

I don't
    I play the game to troll

For the record I haven't sabotaged you

xROx

Viva La Strike

Somebody please show me your probe news and show me that it was a real kd doing these sabos??
    After viva said he was not doing the sabotages I put in my preference that I was being sabotages by a multi so that he would officially post me so that I could justify kting him in return.
  • edited November 2015
    As you see now I removed it from my preference since being officially posted, again show me the probe news and show me the time stamp of when the kt was posted and I guess I will say my bad for thinking viva might use multies on me after destroying his chance at #1 spot? Lol...
  • As you see now I removed it from my preference since being officially posted, again show me the probe news and show me the time stamp of when the kt was posted and I guess I will say my bad for thinking viva might use multies on me after destroying his chance at #1 spot? Lol...
    You know it is easy to post here these sabos faked as you already posted the timestamps .
    All that can proof it is a real not faked screenshot.
    ;)
  • edited November 2015
    I have much better things to do then post fake news, it's bad enough I'm still playing this crap to begin with..

Happy? Now show me the news that match with this?
  • I have much better things to do then post fake news, it's bad enough I'm still playing this crap to begin with..

Happy? Now show me the news that match with this?
    I was not speaking of your news .
    I was speaking of the sabos the KD did on you can read the timestamp of the sabos at you and fake them that way

November 10, 02:16:14 One eyed Dragon (1:19) Sabotage Power plants 200,000 1,500 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 128 Fusion Power Plants.
    November 10, 02:21:31 One eyed Dragon (1:19) Sabotage Power plants 200,000 1,000 Your probes have successfully destroyed their power plants. The probe's computers report that they destroyed a total of 0 Nuclear Power Plants and a total of 85 Fusion Power Plants.

so only a screen can proof it.
    It wasn't me btw ;)

• Oh yeah true, sorry bout that :P i'm not very technical when it comes to this sort of thing, lucky i even got the screenshot to work lol
  • edited November 2015
    This part of the round after all these declining years still rox
    More flames please :)>-
  • I did these ones

November 10, 02:16:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 128 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 122 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:22 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 115 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 110 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:16:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 104 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Django did these ones

November 10, 02:21:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 99 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 94 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 89 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 10, 02:21:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 85 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

my probe news wont go far back enough to show those first ones but it does show some sabotaging like 90 and shit so no point screenshotting, plus i dont care enough to do it anyway even if it did show it.

I have 400k probes
  • Actually I have awesome screenshot installed so its easy. Probe history doesnt go back that far but here is my post in afs on your sabo kt thread
  • well to start, here is one of them
  • The title of the thread reminds me of my dick.

Kkthnxbi.
  • adolf is a confirmed probe farm for somebody, so i'd say multies were used
  • Hey, it's the guy Viva adamantly defended several rounds ago blatantly cheating once again.

Go figure.
  • Hey, it's the guy Viva adamantly defended several rounds ago blatantly cheating once again.

Go figure.
    and this round

Go figure.
    and this round

Shoe me I.p interaction of even show me any Kingdom what has my Ip

Mmmmmm you will look forever because there isn't one
    I have no multis

We have this every round

Some one is listed as a kt and feel they need to say it's me.

I know I am the most well known player on this game by a mile

But your judgements are wrong and unfounded and insubstantial as there is never no evidence

Its a war game so get on with it
    I am happy to die like I have done every round for 15 year

It's a honour to die
    But I die with dignity and I don't cry

Others should be the same.....

• well whoever said it was you cheating???

I thought they were talking about adolf.

Unless...you are also adolf...which will make a lot of things make more sense btw :D
  • edited November 2015
    ratbag 1:17 is another kd thats matching with Toffee Crisp and Adolf. Heres proof of interaction between ratbag and Adolf and also that Viva uses ratbag to get SoX.
  • I don't even know who rat box is you idiot

Toffee Chrisp is Richard
    Aka toffee crisp
    Aka turbo shady

Your a idiot if you think I am toffee crisp
    I can shoe you screen shots of me talking to toffee

Adolf lives in the same university Hall of residents as Richard.

Been out for a beer with him
    He's daft as a brush
  • I don't agree with multis but I ain't superman I can not stop
    Panda
    Moonlight
    Meadows
    Ratbox

Creating multis

All I know is I haven't used multis

Like I said show me my Ip on any other kingdoms

Let me due with dignity
  • just turbo cheating again guys. its no big.
  • So if they do it, does it mean I can?
  • you can but you shouldn't.

• So if they do it, does it mean I can?
    Yes and you should
  • I don't have a script anymore. Besides, I'd like to think I'm fairly more honorable.
  • edited November 2015
    so did bush... so go for it