Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero credit to Tom waites for my kill

edited November 2015 in General
Got back to 1000 land
Tom waites would never in a million years have killed me.

Tomos bots polished me off

That's an un official kill from their side

Thought I would make this clear as Toronto thinks they finished me

Comments

• You agreed to stay away from the bots to save your kd, should've known that he would kill you when you hit a bot kd twice for 700+ land..

Also funny that you claimed you have no idea who ratbag is but it took no more than 2 minutes from when he saw Toronto write that in ac untill you made this thread...

November 12, 15:05:11 ratbag (1:17) way to go ??? the bots finished him off, you get zero credit from that
  • Lol you guys are funny, creating public forum threads trying to establish your merit - I didn't know multi's finished you off, I just saw your account disappeared after I came back from taking a shit - I thought you may have pop killed yourself?

Either way - I don't particularly care about credit or how you died.... just happy you are dead... and so is the entire alliance :)

It probably would have taken quite awhile to kill you though since you're an experienced player who has been kt'd his fair share of times. Same thing can be said of Cocaine.... you guys have been working on DJ Snake and Dragon for much longer.

Cheers pal

-DBT

• That DJ Snake fella is a beast! Just sayin...
  • We have different intentions to your alliance

Killing kingdoms isn't number one priority when there are so little active players
    Waisting resources to kill kingdoms to say
    Oh I killed him isn't how a war can be won this round.
    It was more about bringing down the large to medium kingdoms and to completely farm.

For example your alliance hit me 100 times successfully
    However from around the 40th successfully hit I was no us

No res
    No barracks
    No probes
    I hate to delete all my star mine as due to round bonus I was loosing 750 pop plus per tic even when under 1000 pop

It's more about disabling players

Obviously dragon may be a exception as he has offense and can cause damage
    However snake is as much us as a chocolate tea pot.

• edited November 2015
    Pretty obvious you hit the bot knowing he would kill you so you could chirp off like this. Ur dead, Tom waits took you
    down with ease now get over it.
  • That DJ Snake fella is a beast! Just sayin...

That's up for debate as 4 days ago I could have triple tapped you without sending tanks

But Yeh your persistent lol

But makes sense now I see your name
    In why you got so involved

• Pretty obvious you hit the bot knowing he would kill you so you could chirp off like this. Ur dead, Tom waits took you
    down with ease now get over it.

The only easy thing I've seen happen this round is warhawk triple tapping you lol
  • Yeah, then I broke him back for 4.5 k land when I only had 8k land left myself :p
  • No. You couldn't have triple tapped me. You could have broke me once. I think your forgetting Terra bonus. Also, I prefer to build my own kingdoms instead of letting Darius build them for me.
  • By the looks of cocaine crews sad activity I will most likely grab him again lol
  • Anyway it is how it is I am gone

Goodluck to both sides in the war

No hard feelings to people I hit

Peace

See Ya in 6 weeks

Kids and family will be celebrating my death too
  • wow do people brag about suicide hits these days?

they arent "grabs" lol
  • wow do people brag about suicide hits these days?

they arent "grabs" lol

Couldn't agree more
    I think him and kimbo Valley have been smoking to many cocks
  • I got suicide broken once or twice back in the day. Shit even this round but none of them bragged. They just knew.....
  • Just as bad as bragging about triple tapping a kt that was more then half dead? I had 8k land and still managed to break #1 kd lol I'm not bragging I'm simple stating facts
  • You can only ever brag about making a big grab

If you can do it and be safe from the guy you hit

He's done neither this round
    Never-mind he's un important anyway
    Just a fly on a shit
  • Yeah, then I broke him back for 4.5 k land when I only had 8k land left myself :p
    It's cute how you brag about suiciding with war bonus to break a KD.
  • Just as bad as bragging about triple tapping a kt that was more then half dead? I had 8k land and still managed to break #1 kd lol I'm not bragging I'm simple stating facts
    Facts: You had to push all your land into ASB's to keep your TFs useful
    You had to suicide to break him
    You had war bonus to break him

Facts: Warhawk still has more defense than your KD had all round (despite being failed on 20x by Loafs butt buddies)
    Warhawk hit you and didn't even break a sweat
  • Yes hes a tool
    He only managed to break me after I had 6 big fails on Me and the. suiciding 1.4 mill of my power
    He was terra sl and still required to send tanks.

His defense was awful I could have broke him 4 days ago with 80% of my offense.

Lol you faild on sk beta tester 1.16
    That was one for the lol book

He did the same last round with darius and then got taught a lesson and begged for mercy from him.
    He's spineless

Also begged everyone to help him when two multis probed him at start of round but was happy to watch others get done over.
    Like django and qwj
    I could go on.

I just fancied a troll
    Driving
  • Pathetic troll thread, get a life bud. Does it matter I was rank one by over 200k nw until rank 3 screamin got a hard on for me after i grabbed him so he used his multies on me for 3 days to bring me down? Or that I was also suicided on several times or that I by far had the most def or that I reached tf b4 anyone else? No it does not because all the top players were killed by pandas killing spree early on, all that remained were a few newbs that think they are good lol... I have played less then 10 rounds of sk.. It's not some intense game that's oh so hard to master... It's a very simple game with a simple concept, i was rank 20 the first time I ever played back in round 19.. So fucking give it up already and find something productive to do with ur life besides troll some.random person that plays legit and that nobody on this very popular forum even knows.
  • To answer a few questions.

No it doesn't matter you were 200k NW above anyone else, your growth is defined by your land, not your NW.

You got suicided on, great. Learn to read, I already mentioned Korn has been hit 30x by multies.

Warhawk was top last round too, and there were no multies. Your logic is flawed.

No it doesn't matter you got TFs first, it clearly did you no good.

All you did was whine constantly to every top who probed you, accusing them of being multies.
  • By the looks of cocaine crews sad activity I will most likely grab him again lol
    Can you show me this magic second grab you said
    " you will most likely grab again"

Would love to see how much land you got.
  • guess im going to have to wait to till next round for you to hit me over things that happened rounds and rounds ago.
  • guess im going to have to wait to till next round for you to hit me over things that happened rounds and rounds ago.
    Your way down.the list, you where a bash so I left u

May get turbo to pop you
  • So who's going to own up to the 1:18 multies who have been on Korn for a week?
  • Told u it was mine duh
  • It is always funny when Viva pretends someone didn't kill him.
  • He is right though. No one killed him. We killed a Darius kingdom with a viva voice.
  • Not giving vivas kingdom any shit, hes a decent guy, but I hope that wasnt a darius kd after how good he used to say he was.
  • Not giving vivas kingdom any shit, hes a decent guy, but I hope that wasnt a darius kd after how good he used to say he was.