Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Anyone Who Has Made A Multi Army:

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hey dank
    Hey buddy I still miss you guys and the old crew. I don't know what this game would look like today had we come out on top, but I honestly believe it would have grown and forced change instead of shrinking to this pathetic state. Sometimes when I swing by here I still feel anger about the whole thing all of this time later. They won, good for them and I salute them for being so dedicated, but here is their accomplishment. We have a game that nobody can really play. I think the biggest part of the anger issue with me is that I did all of these ruthless things, often to my own friends or complete strangers, and it was all for not. It made no difference and it just left me regrets because it couldn't undo this stupidity and cost friendships. Then I look at the USA today and the politically correct bs and I say to myself, "This place is totally fucked." Why do I say that? Because the only way we would have been successful is to have been even more devious and conceited than our enemies which would have turned us into a mirror image of them. There are no winners on this game and I tapped out after I saw the extent of Kesha's bot as I realized fighting it with firepower would turn me into them. In that regard I also tip my hat to Kesha for the amazing work put into it, and the security built into it. Well done man.

I have almost 500 games on Steam now searching for a replacement home, but they are all lacking. SK was the most fun I had playing a war game.
  • If LT agrees not to use their bot next round, neither will I. @OmniSK
    Your tomfoolery this round has secured another 3-4 rounds of botting. You killed like 2 LT and a bunch of regular players. You just blind fired into a crowd of innocent people and missed all your targets.
    THIS!

Seriously though, if the excuse is given that multis were created because of LT... Then target... LT. Fuckin retard
    Why don't you point them out then faggot.

i pointed several out, and you waited with killing them untill you killed a shit ton of other random people (me included).

you def werent hunting lt.
  • I think we should try and support panda
    He could be what we need to make the game straight

Get him to make his multis and kill any identified multis from Lt and other sources

I don't think panda is as bad as other multi owners, he seems diplomatic and atleast is trying to kill Lt.multis and people who use bank farms like zao

He does deserve some credit

this is total bs viva, his first 30 kds he killed had nothing to do with cheaters or LT, they were RANDOM.

that said, he only killed proper kds, hence your still lives
  • He started on the top of the land scores and worked his way down. Had he gone 1 further, I would have been killed. I suicided instead of being target of dumb shit over there.
  • Lol I died, he killeded me. Now what am I gonna do at work?
  • Fantasize about the k-pussy

I alrdy do dis

I alrdy do dis
  • But dude you have wife and kids
  • I am so lost
    How are u lost? U have wife and kids, leave the kpussy fantasizing to me
  • What the hell is Kpussy??
  • K probably stands for Korean..kinda like J stands for japan with Jpop/etc
  • K probably stands for Korean..kinda like J stands for japan with Jpop/etc
  • At dominos, K stands for Bacon. So I'm huntin that BaconPussy.mmmmmmm
  • edited November 2015
    Shame the only people who have the power to save the game are the weak & self-absorbed types who use it as a penis replacement. Haven't one of you any stand-up?
  • Didn't you hear? Panda can only spend 20 minutes a day with his armies and shoots randomly in the name of justice against the true threat LT. Hail Hail Panda!
  • edited November 2015
    Shame the only people who have the power to save the game are the weak & self-absorbed types who use it as a penis replacement. Haven't one of you any stand-up?
    Tyrsis made his big whiney butt thread that people ate up but did you know that he was once FC? Oh yes and not only that we gave him an ultimatum. If you stay with us we are going to make you a co founder and you will become an equal with dank and ice. When we departed he would have been in control. When this news hit the forums his AIM messenger blew up and without even issuing a single order he backed out. Just the thought of him being an FC leader immediately alienated him from his friends. Even if he decided to run the alliance a different direction while we were gone it was just too much for them. They couldn't trust him flying that flag. So he decided that he would not fight whatsoever, in any way, and instead embraced them. He then got credit as a real builder of kingdoms and all the shit that he yearned for. Any communication with him to fight with them was always rejected. So when you look at these people in power remember this, they just want to be popular that's all that they are. They are vain shallow mother fuckers that just want to stare at themselves in a mirror. You can never ever count on them to do anything against the grain. Anytime they do it's actually sanctioned and they are just playing along like they are on their own. For instance you join their alliance but they let everyone get eaten while never attacking the target you all desire, oh oopsie. If they wanted to fight they wouldn't be over there circle jerking with them. In regards to his stupid fucking thread he made I have only this to say. Bitch.
  • I mean dank it is a social game.

It helps to be social and popular if u want to build or keep a decent kd.

Going solo only gets u so far.
  • You can steal the crowd. It is not necessary to capitulate to the bots. You catch people you alienate them. People that constantly refer to their score are not to be trusted.
  • edited November 2015
    Tyrsis could have been that popular guy that turned FC legit. We offered him the keys with legit players ready to go. All he had to do was turn the key. But no he wanted to fake it to make it and that's the problem with the leaders on this game.
  • DANK! How come you never invited me? Jerk!
  • I mean, I would have turned you down as I fought the bots in different ways than you did. But you should have invited me!
  • Oh cmon T you know you had an open invitation and hung out with us. ;)

Anyways I bring this up about Tyrsis because we handed the keys to him and allowed it to be a public forum issue so that several years later as he was in the middle of Seppuku before all of you... we would bring this up and laugh. I can have Ice come here and yuck it up with me but I'll wait until Tyrsis replies.
  • Oh I know. I enjoyed fighting with and against FC several times. I always liked most of FC.
  • The closest we got to changing this game is the laid back approach you took with these forums. If the popular people wanted to change the game and save it they can. The thing is they like it this way, a wasteland where they are the shot callers. New competition gets smoked.
  • I just figured laid back forums on a dying game is much more entertaining.
  • I mean dank it is a social game.

It helps to be social and popular if u want to build or keep a decent kd.

Going solo only gets u so far.
    This is true, I go solo err round, and I stay hidden for the most part :P