Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found new multi

13»

Comments

• .... and then kept a back up and a few probers to try and deal with other cheaters/bots.....

Lol

• @ ROHAN- Since you don't like long posts. Summary= Screamin had multi=cunt. Welcome

:x
  • edited November 2015
    I'm just wondering If it's a certain demographic that cheat seeing as multi-ing is more rife now than ever. Is it new people that have only discovered sk in the past 5 years or is it fat bald guys in their 50s trying to be good at something via cheating?
    I suppose its different for everyone so can't speak for all. First round I ever made multiple was when a grouped up with FC to take out LT when they started using bots with kesha. After that many rounds you have your main KD, a backup KD to use when LT or other people find and rape you, and at most one or two extras for the UA. I have had rounds since where it was just my main. Just depends.

This round (first back for a while) I observed a million bot kd's so I made I think 6 kds first to find one that would be in a sector with another living person and not run by bots, and then kept a back up and a few probers to try and deal with other cheaters/bots.
    Kept them fairly separate until Dragon used one of his prob farms to sacrifice an enormous amount of power to make a hit on me. I then F'd with him a little for fun and then moved on. I had fun. Tired to not mess up "legit" players games. You can go ahead and argue who you think is legit.

@ ROHAN- Since you don't like long posts. Summary= Screamin had multi=cunt. Welcome

Stop saying i used a multi to suicide an "enormous" amount of power lmao. I have only used one account the last 4 or 5 rounds i have been back .. you had 4,800 power and i was around 40% pf at that time.. i used 5k probes and hit you 40 seconds after lol.. and within 2 hours i started to get arsoned 24 times a day from one of ur farms.. then you said your not like all the other idiots here who get hardons for other players when they hit you even if it was a "dirty" hit and you also said that you are a victim of arsons..
  • I came back about a few months to a year ago now I think so what I can gather is before that at some point everyone made it common practice to have multiple kingdoms each. I give up working out the idiot multis from the righteous ones who say they create to eliminate the 'bad' multis.

I knew xLTx were dodgy back in the day but I played in omni's sector a round or two ago and they were pretty legit from my standpoint and viva was made out to be the bad guy.

Now I'm in Vivas alliance he doesn't seem all that bad.

And from what I've gathered from general consensus is that robtomo/panda is the main multi overlord but only does so to target those creating multis for their own gain.

I honestly don't know who to believe when shit kicks off but it's fucking annoying at times.
  • euhm robtomo started using his multies to just fuck over people :s had nothing to do with LT, or he would've only hit LT ips...
  • I came back about a few months to a year ago now I think so what I can gather is before that at some point everyone made it common practice to have multiple kingdoms each. I give up working out the idiot multis from the righteous ones who say they create to eliminate the 'bad' multis.

I knew xLTx were dodgy back in the day but I played in omni's sector a round or two ago and they were pretty legit from my standpoint and viva was made out to be the bad guy.

Now I'm in Vivas alliance he doesn't seem all that bad.

And from what I've gathered from general consensus is that robtomo/panda is the main multi overlord but only does so to target those creating multis for their own gain.

I honestly don't know who to believe when shit kicks off but it's fucking annoying at times.
    rob killed at random before he killed some lt fags.
    i had given him a list of LT kds, and he kept those alive till after he randomly killed people
  • Yeah I remember my first game back. He had sector control through voting so I wanted to take a couple of them out so we could have nanos and solars to be on an even keel with the rest of the universe. He then multies me. Then I remember same round where he told the uni any hits on his multis = death. Not righteous at all.
  • edited November 2015

Stop saying i used a multi to suicide an "enormous" amount of power lmao. I have only used one account the last 4 or 5 rounds i have been back .. you had 4,800 power and i was around 40% pf at that time.. i used 5k probes and hit you 40 seconds after lol.. and within 2 hours i started to get arsoned 24 times a day from one of ur farms.. then you said your not like all the other idiots here who get hardons for other players when they hit you even if it was a "dirty" hit and you also said that you are a victim of arsons..
    I had over 500k power and that was early on before probes were super abundant. Your hit came 15 seconds after power was suicided. Then when I messaged you you stated you didn't know I was powerless until I calculated what you sent and showed you knew (even though was obvious). Why even lie about it? Who really cares about someone who suicided a probe farm for power? All the top kds have probe farms. I just used mine to mess with you back for a bit then moved on. All in good fun. Again I didn't go out of my way to have fun with people that seemed to play legit. Case in point my deletion to help out a guy in my sector that played very straight up from what I can tell.

• Stop saying i used a multi to suicide an "enormous" amount of power lmao. I have only used one account the last 4 or 5 rounds i have been back .. you had 4,800 power and i was around 40% pf at that time.. i used 5k probes and hit you 40 seconds after lol.. and within 2 hours i started to get arsoned 24 times a day from one of ur farms.. then you said your not like all the other idiots here who get hardons for other players when they hit you even if it was a "dirty" hit and you also said that you are a victim of arsons..
    I had over 500k power and that was early on before probes were super abundant. Your hit came 15 seconds after power was suicided. Then when I messaged you you stated you didn't know I was powerless until I calculated what you sent and showed you knew (even though was obvious). Why even lie about it? Who really cares about someone who suicided a probe farm for power? All the top kds have probe farms. I just used mine to mess with you back for a bit then moved on. All in good fun. Again I didn't go out of my way to have fun with people that seemed to play legit. Case in point my deletion to help out a guy in my sector that played very straight up from what I can tell.
    Just because YOU'RE a shit player and a cheater, doesn't mean other top players have farms. You're just blatantly calling everyone a cheat with absolutely no proof.
  • I think as a blanket statement it's safe. What % of players do you think are 100% legit (not even worrying about top)? I'd put it at less than 5% but it's anyone's guess. Kind of a pointless discussion at this point in state of the game.
  • I think as a blanket statement it's safe. What % of players do you think are 100% legit (not even worrying about top)? I'd put it at less than 5% but it's anyone's guess. Kind of a pointless discussion at this point in state of the game.
    I don't need to give my opinion, I'm not the one suggesting every single player cheats. You have yet to give any proof of any of the top 5 cheating, which makes you look pretty silly considering your accusation is they ALL cheat.
  • That seems to be another general consensus of those that cheat. Doing it because other people do it. I hope one of them decides sticking rusty forks in their eyeballs is a good strategy and the rest copy.
  • LT is an army, I'm a one man army.
    And if them niggas coming for me, I'm going out like Tony.

• You've already killed anyone who could help you, and I highly doubt LT is even around to go after you. Prolly just moons multis takin out the trash.

• Stop saying i used a multi to suicide an "enormous" amount of power lmao. I have only used one account the last 4 or 5 rounds i have been back .. you had 4,800 power and i was around 40% pf at that time.. i used 5k probes and hit you 40 seconds after lol.. and within 2 hours i started to get arsoned 24 times a day from one of ur farms.. then you said your not like all the other idiots here who get hardons for other players when they hit you even if it was a "dirty" hit and you also said that you are a victim of arsons..
    Guess all I can say is you are lying lol.. I sok you and saw 4,887 power so I took advantage...I guess you just assume everyone cheats... I just spent 129k probes to suicide vivas power and he tried to say I used a probe farm, lucky for me he accused me early enough where I could show my probe news and prove that I used my own probes but yes I did lie about knowing you were powerless at first because I was ashamed of my dirty suicide power before my hit.. Even though I shouldn't have been considering I do it to known cheaters only
  • ...I guess you just assume everyone cheats...

Pot, meet kettle.
  • Lol I accused Dr feel good of cheating when I was being arsoned after I suicide his power for a grab, oh looks like.I was right he had 4 or 5 multies... Then I accused viva of cheating considering all the unofficial sabos I got right after suiciding his power for a grab.. Still waiting for someone to prove those probes belong to a real kd and for a timestamp of.my kt thread
  • Don't forget accusing Korn of multying you when you were being arsoned earlier in the round.
  • You have a total of 401,090 probes to send out.

Those sabos came from me mate. We spoke a few times but war was declared so had to get involved. Been building them since I got multied so was just waiting for an excuse to use them :)