Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found new multi

Comments

• edited November 2015
    my main kd has been killed by rob, and yes they are aware i got 20 kds, i have not made a secret out of it.

Do i cheat? yes
    What do i do? use multies to kill other cheaters
    does that makes me better than them? not at all, but it's fun to do.
    I've come to trust Moonlights actions in recent rounds. I'd leave those kds alone.

Does this make my banter vs panda invalid? No, for obvious reasons.
  • my main kd has been killed by rob, and yes they are aware i got 20 kds, i have not made a secret out of it.

Do i cheat? yes
    What do i do? use multies to kill other cheaters
    does that makes me better than them? not at all, but it's fun to do.
    I've come to trust Moonlights actions in recent rounds. I'd leave those kds alone.

Does this make my banter vs panda invalid? No, for obvious reasons.
    Moonlight at least makes an attempt to stay away from non cheaters, in my admittedly limited experience. Still disagree with his tactics, but whatever. The other multi master this round can eat a dick though.
  • lol moonlight is the funniest poser of them all. Sticks up for dragon who used a multi on me so he could hit. I don't complain because every kd has a few probe farms and backup kd with all these multies. Dragons own alliance didn't care either. Moonlight decides cause he has no job or real life of any kind that he will make sk his life. He spends countless hours but after 3 days and hundreds of news barley moves me and never gets me powerless because he is clueless how to kt. On top of this he is confused why his targets don't care about sk and don't cry like him. Dude is rl lol. Love this guy. Makes me feel great about myself.
  • ..........________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,/......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

is that why u have several probe farms that suicide power for you

because you have a "life"?

lol k

whatever floats ur boat mate
  • Sorry I hit you loaf. Yeah having logging in a pf 2-3 times a day for 5 min allows for a life. My 85k/yr job, patented invention, house, wife, and kids fortunately are my priority. Sk just a little fun time when in boring meetings and such. Sad that moon takes so much pride in something so pathetic. Especially when he is average at it at best. Maybe he's disabled mentally or something though and I'm being way to harsh?
  • Sorry I hit you loaf. Yeah having logging in a pf 2-3 times a day for 5 min allows for a life. My 85k/yr job, patented invention, house, wife, and kids fortunately are my priority. Sk just a little fun time when in boring meetings and such. Sad that moon takes so much pride in something so pathetic. Especially when he is average at it at best. Maybe he's disabled mentally or something though and I'm being way to harsh?
    Lol 85k/year with a wife and kids, thats adorable
  • Yup. We do ok. Her income not in that and I know some of you ballers do more but love my job and life;)
  • lol moonlight is the funniest poser of them all. Sticks up for dragon who used a multi on me so he could hit. I don't complain because every kd has a few probe farms and backup kd with all these multies. Dragons own alliance didn't care either. Moonlight decides cause he has no job or real life of any kind that he will make sk his life. He spends countless hours but after 3 days and hundreds of news barley moves me and never gets me powerless because he is clueless how to kt. On top of this he is confused why his targets don't care about sk and don't cry like him. Dude is rl lol. Love this guy. Makes me feel great about myself.

you sound a little mad :P
    but yeh, i have no wife, no kids, no home, no job. live below a bridge and my whole life consists of sk
    you are wrong on 2 things though, i never expected to kill you with 19 1k land kds :')
    And the fact that you own 5 kds, that you manually grow shows you care more than i do/spend more time than i do.

you're just mad that i caught you when you fckd up your proxies

besides, everyone that has multies (and that are a lot of kds this round) that i seen using them on someone got 1 warning, you are the first to ignore the warning
  • How come i didnt get a warning??

Cant u see i m blatantly cheating with 2 kds that have the same name!!!!!
  • How come i didnt get a warning??

Cant u see i m blatantly cheating with 2 kds that have the same name!!!!!
    well you're obviously sisters. even i understand atleast that much

• Nope stars

Shooting across the sky
    Like the fourth of july
    Shining brighter
    Than that lighter

Si bel homme
  • Whoever the loser is that took over 2:2 with multies, you suck because of two reasons.

You suck because you multied to take SL over.
    You suck because of that banner you put up. Some of us logon to SK at work. Grow up.
  • That would be poser moon. Ya that's what I want on my phone at work or home with kids. What a loser.
  • ah please screamin, if you didn't cheat or had just stopped cheating, moon wouldn't bug you at all, so who is to blame?
  • edited November 2015
    Whoever the loser is that took over 2:2 with multies, you suck because of two reasons.

You suck because you multied to take SL over.

Again feelgood/sceamin started this aswell. he used his multies to remove sl from 2.9.
    so i made my more multies to give it back and remove it from him instead.

so far everything i done to screaming, has been stuff he done to others first.

and about 2;2, there is only 1 legit kd there (RoughDraft). and he will get sl once this is over.
    hellcaster and feelgood are both owned by screamin, and the rest are robs kds.

banner has been removed for all of you noobs that skip work and play games @ your work instead
  • hey screamin , you're so full of shit

November 5, 06:25:51 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Hellcaster (2:2). They sent a total of 50 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 190 planets and 4,170 population.
    November 5, 06:28:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 5, 06:28:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 12,360 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 5, 06:29:50 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from covertzz (2:13). They sent a total of 50 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 185 planets and 3,647 population.
    November 5, 06:40:57 Forces from Hellcaster (2:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 19 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,154 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    November 5, 06:47:03 Forces from Up in Smoke (2:9) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,713 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

PS this is not me
  • Helped out some homies and had some fun. And 90% of the time I'm full of shit. Trained by Dank. Point?
  • Point? Point is eventually you need to grow up.

Last I checked, Dank hasn't been relevant for several years. I was apart of FC too and I don't act like a child anymore, as you seem to be doing.
  • Game ain't been relevant in years lmao. All good. Was fun to come back for a round and trolling a little bit. I wish I could say I was surprised at how many still take this game really serious. Sorry if my screwing around made any of you cry. Sector 2.2 banner stuff obviously wasn't me. Thanks for taking that garbage down moon. If game gets fixed or people go to another moderated one let me know and I'll come play a little more legit :)
  • edited November 2015
    I'd say it's humorous how you brush this off as "not taking it serious", but it's a pathetic cry for help at the very least.

"All good", "Was fun", "Trolling a little bit" are sad excuses for cheating, despite your views.
  • Game ain't been relevant in years lmao. All good. Was fun to come back for a round and trolling a little bit. I wish I could say I was surprised at how many still take this game really serious. Sorry if my screwing around made any of you cry. Sector 2.2 banner stuff obviously wasn't me. Thanks for taking that garbage down moon. If game gets fixed or people go to another moderated one let me know and I'll come play a little more legit :)
    Scream decided to go in deletion so his legit sector mate Ademre could get sl back.
    so +1 for that

The moment his kd is gone i will restore sl to Ademre, and sl in 2.13 has already been restored.
  • Exactly. I wonder if these sad cheaters do it in other walks of life. It's like playing monopoly with 5 pieces and 5 lots of cash versus one opponent then celebrating how great you are when you combine the five lots and act like a skillful player.
  • In every round of SK i've ever played I have given my kd away, or died quickly (always war or start messing with people). I've given away more top 5 kds than many have achieved yest with some probe kd's like every other player). I play the game for fun. I don't pretend to be great at it (many builders like lynog blow me out of the water). Not sure where the impression comes from that I take this game serious or think I'm fantastic. If you think different then I doubt you've ever paired with me.
  • we didn't say you take it seriously, but you go out of your way to ruin the fun for others by being a multiying cunt
  • Not sure where the impression of "taking it seriously" somehow implies you have no life.

I've played probably 9 or 10 or the past 12 rounds and have maybe finished the round with my original kingdom once. Some rounds I play for score, some I don't. This round my plan was to play for a score, but I ended up being multied the first day out of noob.

If I'm going to login to a game every day, I will probably take it "seriously". The fact I work in an office means I can check it every hour for almost the entire day. Some people relate this to having no life, but at the most I'm on here for an hour a day, much less than some of these people who swear they "dont' care about the game" or "don't take it seriously".
  • i only care for Sped <3
  • I play casually with one kingdom and usually reach top 40 each round at least with no issues. How far up the rankings I get from there usually depends on the lay of the land and which side of the wars I end up on. No one stays in touch each round so I just fight for whichever alliance I end up in as the game intended. I've never felt the need to sign up even a probe farm. If I can't get a som I just go without. If I need more probes I'll increase my percentage of probe factories. In principle the game is pretty easy building wise.

Then again I'm 30 and have played SK for the past 15 years on and off since beta 2 so I'd consider myself old school. I play a kd if I want to or if I don't have time I don't sign up.

Why anyone would sign up to try and ruin it for others is beyond me. Can the cheaters not afford a games console or something? If you're bored of sk logic would say to do something else. Or is this just a new school way of thinking? "I like ruining things and getting attention to make up for whatever real life set back I've suffered". Is it even newer players who were too young to have played during the early days of sk? Acting like a prick just for amusement smacks of an 18-21yr old messing around and cheating to get attention. Or is it older guys who should probably know better? I give up working it out.

Anyone who can't play a simple text based game without trying to unbalance the odds is clearly a cunt.
  • ^^ That post made sense. Until you combined the term 'cunt' with the statement saying that you are 30. Sad that is.
  • I'm just wondering If it's a certain demographic that cheat seeing as multi-ing is more rife now than ever. Is it new people that have only discovered sk in the past 5 years or is it fat bald guys in their 50s trying to be good at something via cheating?
  • edited November 2015
    I'm just wondering If it's a certain demographic that cheat seeing as multi-ing is more rife now than ever. Is it new people that have only discovered sk in the past 5 years or is it fat bald guys in their 50s trying to be good at something via cheating?
    I suppose its different for everyone so can't speak for all. First round I ever made multiple was when a grouped up with FC to take out LT when they started using bots with kesha. After that many rounds you have your main KD, a backup KD to use when LT or other people find and rape you, and at most one or two extras for the UA. I have had rounds since where it was just my main. Just depends.

This round (first back for a while) I observed a million bot kd's so I made I think 6 kds first to find one that would be in a sector with another living person and not run by bots, and then kept a back up and a few probers to try and deal with other cheaters/bots.
    Kept them fairly separate until Dragon used one of his prob farms to sacrifice an enormous amount of power to make a hit on me. I then F'd with him a little for fun and then moved on. I had fun. Tired to not mess up "legit" players games. You can go ahead and argue who you think is legit.

@ ROHAN- Since you don't like long posts. Summary= Screamin had multi=cunt. Welcome