Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sayings and weird shit.

edited November 2015 in General
So I was thinking about the different things people say an do in different places around the world.

My first question is, does anyone know what a Barking Spider is?

No google you bastards!

Comments

• ovember 2, 10:53:55 Our brave kingdom Dave330 (1:15) attacked Blinkeviciute (1:15) and conquered 481 planets.
    November 2, 17:01:11 Our brave kingdom Dave330 (1:15) attacked Blinkeviciute (1:15) and conquered 443 planets.
    November 2, 17:01:47 Our brave kingdom Dave330 (1:15) attacked Blinkeviciute (1:15) and conquered 359 planets.
    November 2, 17:04:50 Our brave kingdom Aguero (1:15) attacked Dave330 (1:15) and conquered 1,088 planets.
    November 2, 17:05:00 Our brave kingdom Aguero (1:15) attacked Dave330 (1:15) and conquered 931 planets.
  • Gotta be number 1 by farming

My rank in sk correlates to my worth in life
  • I just SK'd all over this thread with that news clip.
  • wtf cheating bastard...
  • There are barking spiders here in Australia. They make a sound by rubbing their legs together or something like a cricket. There used to be a band called Cold Chisel who used the name Barking Spiders sometimes when they played incognito to warm up for tours or whatever.
  • you mean cicadas
  • Cicadas are different. They are like a large beetle & a lot more common.

He still aint #1.

He still aint #1.
    Definitely a number two
  • So I was thinking about the different things people say an do in different places around the world.

No google you bastards!
    specific cultural groups use that term for, wait for it, passing gas.

• *sniff sniff* you bastards!
  • So I was thinking about the different things people say an do in different places around the world.

No google you bastards!
    specific cultural groups use that term for, wait for it, passing gas.

Yup! Jus sittin round, let one rip, errbodies Lookin at you, an you're all, what, y'all hear that barkin spider?
  • so, there's a penis shaped garen bush somewhere.

isnt that considered indecent exposure?
  • No... Cos the bush isn't showing its penis, It is a penis...
  • 3========================================D
  • Where did we get penis from a barkin spider??

Do you like my woody?

• When someone farts out loud, i've heard people blame it on the barking spiders
  • i realize there is "barking squirrels" beer in my town. I wonder if barking spiders is another flavour? YOW?
  • edited November 2015
    There are barking spiders here in Australia. They make a sound by rubbing their legs together or something like a cricket. There used to be a band called Cold Chisel who used the name Barking Spiders sometimes when they played incognito to warm up for tours or whatever.
    They are an Australian Tarantula... Same as a Bird-eating spider & Whistling Spider