Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well round is screwed.

edited October 2015 in General
I understood thus was to be a multi hunting round, but instead of getting a list for us to choose from... my alliance are tracking and hitting actives.

I myself have taken 3x hits from the #2 alliance today...

But I refuse to quit... I was massing TFs to make more hits. but instead I'll resume massing all LDs. and exploring for land.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    How could you tell, the multis or the 14th thread stating why the round is fucked?

<3
  • The KDs that are left are shit players doing what shit players do. That's why they weren't killed by bots.
  • Sorry but if you're one of these shit kingdoms who have 24k tanks on 8k land, and 35k tfs, you're wacked in the brain if you expect not to get hit.
  • edited October 2015
    How could you tell, the multis or the 666th thread stating why the game is fucked?

• I see wat u did dur
  • Hazza you have played this game long enough- learn to build defense, stop crying.

Period.
  • message brian in twitter about it.
  • is he in a relationship?

Imagine how hilarious if someone found him on tinder or whatelse and asked about SK there
  • message brian in twitter about it.
    thats not him.
  • edited November 2015
    message brian in twitter about it.
    thats not him.
    yea and that makes it funnier :P
  • Before was multiraped this was my sok...

Name: Sir Hazz

Land: 4,888
    Networth: 1,231,046
    Honor: 1,253
    Money: 613
    Power: 378,000
    Population: 37,699

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 1,705
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 27,440
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 9,994
    Laser Dragoons: 43,742

Tanks: 2,746
    Tactical Fighters: 9,988
    Scientists: 11,600
    Probes: 36,720

I had defence... This was after 5 grabs in 2 days...
  • How are you a FW with only 2.75k tanks?
  • I have 0 now, I got killed.

I tanks take 2x barrack space. So each barrack has 337 def with tanks, but 375 if LDs..

If you have 500 barracks all with defence, would rather have 168.5k or 187.5k defence units..

I know tank can attack too but tanks that are out cannot defend, and people see tanks out, they more likely to target.
  • Rmtools, says needed approx 25k TFs... only ATs or top 15-20 had that
  • Bro. Some of these multis with 2700 land were sitting on 20k tanks as defense, you have 2k more land and only ~11k more tank defense.

I'd triple tap your ass.
  • Precisely, 20k tanks.
    Needed 33.5k to break me..

Trouble is, can't defended against, 550+ news in an hour...
  • all these years and hazza has still never learned a thing about building a kd. in fact, he still builds it exactly the same way every single round without fail. Wait, no, there's a lot of fail.
  • -How can one build a good kd?

-Just kill the other good kds.
  • Some people are stubborn as fuck. Hazza, at least your consistent... Not the same can be said about most around here.
  • I was thinking that meadows haha. They are exactly the same every round.

It should only take a couple of rounds of fiddling around before you are fighting for top 5 at least.

Why dont you follow one of the good strats like probe income DW, I want to see you #1 haha
  • He's always Fw always, he always turtles along at snails pace

He is however a asset to Sk and a good to have in your alliance for hof
  • And hazza is a nice chap, unlike a lot of 'top players'
  • He's always Fw always, he always turtles along at snails pace

He is however a asset to Sk and a good to have in your alliance for hof
    And hazza is a nice chap, unlike a lot of 'top players'
  • No doubt hes a good guy. I just dont get how hes not putting together great kds now.

• No doubt hes a good guy. I just dont get how hes not putting together great kds now.

Or atleast average
  • sometimes it takes a good mentor.

I sucked when i first started. I had alot of help from friends along the way. I also bothered ppl alot and asked a ton of questions. Here I am a few years later. Addicted to this crappy game....
  • How could you tell, the multis or the 14th thread stating why the round is fucked?

<3</blockquote>

• edited November 2015
    As I don't make enough "big grabs" I don't get a decent offence till mid round.

I build, low nw military units, this round I got some tanks and TFs earlier but got multiraped.

I have tried going more offensive start and just end up getting beaten for having a weak defence.
  • There's only 2 strats in sk.

1. Turtle till you get TFs (get multied after making one big hit)

2. Go offensive from the start and get that land lead. (Sure fire way of getting multied)

I'm thinking you're doing something in between which isn't optimal. And when you make offense and you're only a mid range KD you're gonna get raped by the top KDs, it's a given.

And also this round was special, going low nw units wasn't optimal at the start because you have double the income from sms. You wanted to utilize that income bonus to the maximum and have high sms and low pop thus making tanks.

• edited November 2015
    I used the bonus to Max explore, in mobi.

In fact I remade as a DW with only 350 goons lol.