Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Anyone Who Has Made A Multi Army:

Comments

• @LT

ATTENTION LT, please fly with your colors so that we may kill you faster and continue on with the game. Thanks!!
  • Atleast he's atleast killing them now
    That's all I meant rohan

I does.deserve some applause for that
  • There must be someone who has a ip database around here somewhere
  • I think we should try and support panda
    He could be what we need to make the game straight

Get him to make his multis and kill any identified multis from Lt and other sources

I don't think panda is as bad as other multi owners, he seems diplomatic and atleast is trying to kill Lt.multis and people who use bank farms like zao

He does deserve some credit
    Sucking his dick so you don't die is pathetic even for you.
  • Shut the fuck up you cunt.
    I am just saying it's a solution
  • So you're telling me that the multi can't find LT. And we should support the fact that he kills many honest players like US drones kill civilians while trying to find them, all because he only logs in maybe 20 minutes a day?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to play super man and "rid" the game of cheaters, id rather you be more qualified then 20 minutes a day. J/s

The only credit I am going to give him is the fact that I suicided early because of him and am not wasting my time building a KD just so the supposed real "threat" can kill me.

If LT doesn't create massive multis like multi man here, then I'd say leave it to the player base, because if they're that illusive, obviously LT isn't creating anything the player base can't handle.
    You can suggest whatever you like, but I'm gonna continue to do it my way unless someone can provide me their locations. Like I said earlier, anyone who doesn't want to be killed should PM me coords during newbie mode.
    You're just a loser on a power trip claiming to be trying to rid the game of cheaters but remain the biggest cheater. How is hijacking 1:6 and posting legit KDs as free land helping rid SK of LT? We all know you bought the bot just like you buy KDs fucking loser. I'll PM you a pic of a hobos dick cheese fag. You only succeeded in ridding SK of players. Something the game is already short on retard. 20 minutes a day my ass you live on SK just like a no life Asian would.
    Don't forget to cradle his balls and swallow the gravy bitch boy.
    Don't forget to cradle his balls and swallow the gravy bitch boy.
    I hear they like it when the beard fluffs the balls. That's why the lumberjack beard bullshits in for some odd ass reason.
  • edited October 2015
    How hard can it be to target a single IPvSK2??
  • how hard is it to target KDs with LT in the name... i saw one or two today that were there since the start of the round...
  • It's to hard to find in 20 minutes. =/
  • edited October 2015
    So you're telling me that the multi can't find LT. And we should support the fact that he kills many honest players like US drones kill civilians while trying to find them, all because he only logs in maybe 20 minutes a day?

I'm sorry, but if you're going to play super man and "rid" the game of cheaters, id rather you be more qualified then 20 minutes a day. J/s

The only credit I am going to give him is the fact that I suicided early because of him and am not wasting my time building a KD just so the supposed real "threat" can kill me.

If LT doesn't create massive multis like multi man here, then I'd say leave it to the player base, because if they're that illusive, obviously LT isn't creating anything the player base can't handle.
    You can suggest whatever you like, but I'm gonna continue to do it my way unless someone can provide me their locations. Like I said earlier, anyone who doesn't want to be killed should PM me coords during newbie mode.
    I like this guy. This pretty much sums up how I feel about. I've gunned down hundreds of innocents during my time on this game. I can brag and be ashamed like that because it's true and everyone knows it. It's always been a crutch. I'd run into people that had their good time destroyed because of me and I didn't bat a lash. I did feel bad though and shit happens. I built a crew under strict rules and breaking them cost many friends their fun as well. I have people that won't talk to me even now that were good friends. Still I made it clear we do not side with LT, not even in the forums, ever unless you specifically have our permission for infiltration. I held everyone accountable no joke. I would show up and rape them before the LT, let them cry let them say I can't finish, make it a spectacle and now your kingdom is dead. When you realize you're fighting a bot and people are either involved or complacent it's not so easy to weigh each decision. You're dealing with public forums as well which is a whole new ball game. It's difficult even after the dust settles to figure out which one was really LT and which one is simply being propagandized at any given moment and is guilty as hell of being LT. If you want to do enough damage to get their attention, get the attention of the SK community, and not fail like a total bitch you have to hand out a minimum amount of beat downs or you will lose face. That means you have to gauge your stamina, your firepower, and of course the defensive capabilities of the enemy. All of the right targets may not be possible so loose affiliation even something as simple as being in that sector may be your death sentence. You also need psychological damage as silly as that may sound reading it. The more people that run screaming back to the mini bosses the better since they have to micromanage that shit.

Fuck LT I rep xFCx till I die. Fuck all you bitches that are playing with a bot both using it and not fighting it at every step. You deserve the rape. Message him like he fucking told you to do.

I'm still here BCart and just as defiant as day one. Fuck your game and fuck your LT crew.
  • I still like Dank.
  • The Dank has spoken.
  • If we had an sk historian

it should be dank

he makes everything interesting lol
  • Let's all be friends
  • Speaking from behalf of the Romanian group.

We are observing the multis that are created.

I have created a Facebook group and invited couple of friends in order to make sure we do not hit each other.
    by this, we are trying to create alliance, and try to let this game work...
    we all know that the player base is really small.

My KD: Rami (2:13)
    Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked june (2:13) and conquered 156 planets.
    October 27, 04:47:25 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 84 planets.
    October 27, 15:07:02 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 79 planets.
    October 28, 01:23:49 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 63 planets.
    October 28, 08:36:59 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 59 planets.
    October 28, 15:18:47 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 53 planets.
    October 28, 15:19:36 Our brave kingdom Rami (2:13) attacked Nostromo (2:13) and conquered 38 planets.

What I am trying to say, is that i fight to kill these multis.
    I have not made a hit on any active Player this round so far.

So: Saying that Romanians ruined the game... its a little lame.

PS: I do not accept any multi accounts from any of the friends that are in my group.
  • edited October 2015
    No-one is really blaming Romanians. Everyone knows that vampires don't use the internet. The first posts mentions them but Viva cleared that up.
    Panda is obsessed with Lithuanians & seems to think that ever top account is xLTx or something.
  • i dont wanna sound rasist but them damn romanians, everywhere they show up - theres gonna be trouble for sure
  • They tuk our jobs!!
  • They took your jobs because they are hard working.
    and they tend to work for less pay.
    no offense.
    no offense.
    Oh sorry, they accepted less than minimum wage under the table. I should do something about that!

• that might be true. but Some of them are willing to accept that...
    moreover... peaking of jobs, I have observed a tend in the migrating of the Spanish working class to Romania (Cluj-Napoca)
    that's like Wow ! :D
  • Spain is broke as fuck haha
    no offense.
    Oh sorry, they accepted less than minimum wage under the table. I should do something about that!

Yes, you should. Join a union. I have nothing against immigrants but I believe they should not undermine pre-existing wage conditions & living standards. Otherwise, everyone winds up living like a refugee.
  • Unions are so against republican values of undermining and abusing the working class :p
  • Well, I am not really disagreeing with you guys, but in some situations, a man got a do what a man git to do...
    Do something to provide to its family ... or himself...
  • Yes Ramyrezz. But not sometimes, all the time. It could mean anything though. Drug dealers & prostitutes are looking out for themselves or their families too. It is important for people to stick together & stand up for your rights or you will be driven down one by one.
    Arachnid is right. Unions are villified by the right because collective representation makes it harder to exploit the majority. The elite all have their own unions though. They just call them different names. Corporate societies, exclusive clubs, employer associations .. whatever. There are heaps of bosses unions who are always lobbying & bribing politicians.