Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear British people

edited October 2015 in General
Or whatever the fuck you call yourselves. Do you have to be able to speak English to join your military? Viva is giving me some nonsense about how he is a something or other.

He also thinks that the UK's military is better man to man than Israel, so I also wanna know what kind of IQ tests you guys give if that dumb fuck was allowed in.

Comments

• I said gurkas are the best troops for hand to hand combat in the entire world

I believe our military is the best if it was 1v1

It's bloody obvious we conquered most of the world
  • our SAS is best in the world, fact.

normal army is a different story
  • oh navy is the best too
  • Your navy has not been very good in a long while homie
  • Obviously it isnt as big as USA, but it is only behind china and russia.

But look at that compared to country size. Pretty good id say.
  • Obviously it isnt as big as USA, but it is only behind china and russia.

But look at that compared to country size. Pretty good id say.
    Pretty good yes. No way comparable to USA. And yes your SAS is very, very good, quite probably the best.
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.
  • Dont start piling in Americans shouting freedom and saying how great your military is haha
  • Reflecting back on my previous statement... navy's are kind of dying out as far as importance goes. Not to say that they are not important still, just not nearly as much.

By the way I never said we where strong

We are small and have cut back I nearly said individually 1 on 1 we have the best troops all round
    Duebto training factories and effort and pride

Gurkas spend there full life from a 5 year old boy training to.become a gurka
    No other regiment in the world does this

I
  • Our military ranges from laughable to insane, it's just too big to define it ad good or bad. When it comes to tach we win easy, but when you out spend the rest of the world, that should be a given. As far as troops go, 1 for 1, it's still Israel. The rest of the world trains to fight and goes to war every now and again. Israel is always at war, and love or hate them, they are still around despite being vastly outnumbered on every border.
  • Ofc uk is good you have Bond, James Bond.
  • I don't think Israel has ever lost a war?
  • Not since they were reformed
  • Yea like they even won the crusades(?)
  • Crusades were not fought by Jews. In fact the European crusaders slaughtered up to 50% of the Jewish population at the time...

We are small and have cut back I nearly said individually 1 on 1 we have the best troops all round

I
    north korea.
    ur drafted at birth.

I
    Damnit viva, haven't you seen those memes, punctuation matters!
  • Dont start piling in Americans shouting freedom and saying how great your military is haha
    *shouting*America gave the world freedom with a better fighting force than the entire world combined. Your all welcome!
  • if the military is that good then please help us take out this motherfcuker PM

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/04/asia/malaysia-1mdb-scandal-explainer/
  • if the military is that good then please help us take out this motherfcuker PM

Zoolander?

Zoolander?

Lmao

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
  • ITT:

Militaries that would be nothing without the USA.
  • Our military is decent. Just hope it doesn't decline if the government keep cutting the damn budget while giving it to other countries.
  • edited October 2015
    Dont start piling in Americans shouting freedom and saying how great your military is haha
    *shouting*America gave the world freedom with a better fighting force than the entire world combined. Your all welcome!
    So... What freedoms of ours were you guys solely responsible for? Have to admit though... You did give us the fear of Muslim terrorists. =D>
  • I like how you slipped in the word solely, well played.
  • edited October 2015

O:-)
  • ITT:

Militaries that would be nothing without the USA.
    if only they could win something haha