Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Multis

edited October 2015 in General
Well feel free to pretend nothing will help, but I am going to start posting multi groups. I know I will not be able to post all, but here are some. 1:2, for example, is laden with them. 4/5th of that sector is multis;

multi in 1:2

One Multi Group: "Konami" "Peacefully" "Dont Be Angry" "win win" "Si" "Shopen"

Other Multi Group:
"Jategion" "Land of Nightmare" "PlanetX" "xVirgiNx" "Marlboro Stryders" "Welchspring" "Leasticoulddo" "starfire" "I Walk the Line"

Comments

• 1:1
    Group: (this is the same user as group one in 1:2 posting)
    jackass
    Nanana
    SportyBabe
    Le Terroriste
    Gusta
    Lop

IPvSK2: 825-36-73-8B
  • 1:1 group 2 (same guy as 1:2 group 2 IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77)
    Blueberry Star
    Ride Yokohamas
    losernoob
    Juice Monster
  • dude all the terraforms that are lined up and with almost same land and nw are multies, even a blind person can notice them. If you want a list of multis just open up archived scores and click round 69 strongest kingdoms, and you will get the same names.
  • Of course its easy to spot a multi. Not like they have some sort of ninja hiding skills. Point here is to further point them out and group them together. Not all users have kingdoms in the same sector, or some have a few in one sector and few in another. Good to know how everything fits together.

What is it with people being more willing to challenge and voice their opinion against fighting against multis. Do more to argue for leaving multis alone than you do for fighting them.
  • Sector 1:16
    Pure Meatstick - 863-E6-D4-77
    Purplepinkmixer - 863-E6-D4-77
    MigwaEmpire - 863-E6-D4-77
    Syrinx - 863-E6-D4-77
    Murderdoll xMGx I - 863-E6-D4-77
    Clownfish - 863-E6-D4-77

• 863-E6-D4-77 haunts my dreams
  • Round and round of us fighting this over and over but these old time noobs think they can show up and be the Jesus we've been waiting for. It's pretty amusing
  • Sector 2:2

kennyvalley
    Joey Bag Of Donuts
    LOLYEAHRIGHT
    Tobi Ogundiya
    Steinke Ideology
    BLowinCloudmatic
    Weyz
  • Shiny, whats funny is how much you try to seem apathetic, but are really just as frustrated as everyone else, you've just lost your will to do anything about it. Its likely futile, but Id rather spend my energy doing something productive, and not adding to the crapfest.
  • I'm not trying to seem apathetic or trying to seem anything? I am frustrated, always have been and that's why I stop playing this game seriously every time I see the D4-77 IP. I don't deny that I've lost my will to fight back. Spend countless rounds and years in recent times dealing with this and you'd lose the will to fight it, too.

The only difference is you haven't been around in XYZ amount of years and so you think this is relatively new and that there is a "cure" or way to deal with it. Sorry pal, there isn't, we have tried time and time again with more players and more motivation. But you guys think you know everything and that your way is the right way as if you're doing something new.
  • Not only this, but the multi creator can create many more multis if he wanted too, outnumber the actual players what, 2-1? 3-1? What would be the great plan then? We have some who can fight against the multi using the same sources, but then it would be multis vs multis and the game would be completely pointless... Even more then it is now lol.
  • nationwide toll and cucumber in 2:19 matching Ips and interacting arsoning me. No idea why.
  • I'm not trying to seem apathetic or trying to seem anything? I am frustrated, always have been and that's why I stop playing this game seriously every time I see the D4-77 IP. I don't deny that I've lost my will to fight back. Spend countless rounds and years in recent times dealing with this and you'd lose the will to fight it, too.

The only difference is you haven't been around in XYZ amount of years and so you think this is relatively new and that there is a "cure" or way to deal with it. Sorry pal, there isn't, we have tried time and time again with more players and more motivation. But you guys think you know everything and that your way is the right way as if you're doing something new.
  • SoX helps
  • Who actually runs the multis from that ip? It's used regularly enough that we must know the culprit by now surely?
  • Someone in my sector got multi’d, and the bot stopped after the first break. Then, the first 4 people (I’m too lazy to check more than 4) to hit him and get land all had one IP in common: IPvSK2: 715-E4-26-6D

This might be the real IP to look out for…

October 18, 13:42:45 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against pringles (1:7) and lost 118 planets.
    October 18, 13:43:59 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against thenn (1:3) and lost 101 planets.
    October 18, 13:43:59 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 18, 13:48:21 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against johnny (1:11) and lost 86 planets.
    October 18, 13:49:03 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against ark is cool (1:2) and lost 74 planets.
  • edited October 2015
    Sector 2.11
    Baked Potato
    Hardtokill
    IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77
  • Someone in my sector got multi’d, and the bot stopped after the first break. Then, the first 4 people (I’m too lazy to check more than 4) to hit him and get land all had one IP in common: IPvSK2: 715-E4-26-6D

This might be the real IP to look out for…

October 18, 13:42:45 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against pringles (1:7) and lost 118 planets.
    October 18, 13:43:59 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against thenn (1:3) and lost 101 planets.
    October 18, 13:43:59 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    October 18, 13:48:21 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against johnny (1:11) and lost 86 planets.
    October 18, 13:49:03 Our kingdom Kill me first (1:13) bravely defended against ark is cool (1:2) and lost 74 planets.
    there is a bunch of multis with IPvSK2: 715-E4-26-6D

• According to this its all from netherlandslol
  • i swear, i am not the multi leader despite being from the netherlands :D
    but i think the multi bot is :s
  • Some crazy Dutch bastard then? Does this narrow it down to anyone?
  • There are two things I hate: people who are intolerant of other people's country

And the Dutch.
  • There are two things I hate: people who are intolerant of other people's country

And the Dutch.

Im from Holland! Isnt that weird?
  • Just in case that was misinterpreted. I was pulling the line from Austin Powers 3. I don't have issues with any country.

And the Dutch.

And the Dutch.

Im from Holland! Isnt that weird?
    Holland ain't no country bro
    stop telling lies :D
  • Just in case that was misinterpreted. I was pulling the line from Austin Powers 3. I don't have issues with any country.
    I think me and Remy helped get that point across :P

In that case time for a schmoke and some pancakes...

In that case time for a schmoke and some pancakes...
    I don't speak freaky-deaky Dutch. Okay, perv boy?
  • Alexa uses a plugin, it only registers visit from people with that plugin.

I have the plugin and last round i made 50 kds to fight the lt multies after they killed me.
    so pretty sure i am the cause of this XD