Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If xLTx makes a 100% sk clone will you play it?

Comments

• Then let's make a Kickstarter project and raise funds and hire a dev and an UI designer and improve the game a little, maybe add some images for units, building, etc, but keep it mostly like it is. Maybe make an app in future as well.

All contributors would receive lifetime premi account or percentage of the "business" based on how much they contribute. We could also market it on facebook, etc, slowly increasing player base.

Thoughts?
  • edited October 2015
    Nonesense
  • Nonesense
    Come up with a solution then ..
  • Then let's make a Kickstarter project and raise funds and hire a dev and an UI designer and improve the game a little, maybe add some images for units, building, etc, but keep it mostly like it is. Maybe make an app in future as well.

All contributors would receive lifetime premi account or percentage of the "business" based on how much they contribute. We could also market it on facebook, etc, slowly increasing player base.

Thoughts?
    That's legit man. I'd love to run SK!
  • I wasn't saying the post was none sense, I posted something and edited it, that was the end result.
  • If it's free and you guys are cool like you were that round I was in omni's sector then I'll give it a go at least.
  • I do the spelling mistakes to anger you greg.
    Lol no you don't! I still don't know your name, you'll forever just be the fat lil cunt Viva! If you find your fat ass in Florida hmu... I'll beat your ass n buy you a beer bitch
  • greg if you buy me a beer i can do that beating on viva for you, because im like million miles closer to him, since hes in great britain and i doubt he would fly to you :(
  • I wanna be apart of this SK parteh.
  • I would sign up and try it, I mean it cant be any worse than this. Only thing is it would have to be community voted admins.
  • Or even an external admin that gets some money from the premis or something
  • I'd sign up, tho the "lt" rep isn't the best, I've met some good people in it, still talk to a few. Why not, can't be worse then sk at this point
  • Greg has such a negative attitude for somebody who lives in a state that's just one big retirement community.

Thoughts?
    It's not that complicated, we make a list with all who want to contribute, make like a project plan, and we basically fund it ourselves and there might be a chance other will join. And then we just need to find someone to code it.

Thoughts?
    It's not that complicated, we make a list with all who want to contribute, make like a project plan, and we basically fund it ourselves and there might be a chance other will join. And then we just need to find someone to code it.

I know a coder.. he died first day of noob and probably wont come back.
  • Greg has such a negative attitude for somebody who lives in a state that's just one big retirement community.
    Lol
  • In on the foundation of future fortune500 app game company!
  • There is so much space for improvement in the game, we just need to make it happen.
  • People have tried 4-5-6x at least

Each time they clone SK and keep a few players for a couple of rounds then it slowly dies

Then they make slight changes to improve it and everyone leaves and it dies quickly.

Happened to every one so far without fail
  • People have tried 4-5-6x at least

Each time they clone SK and keep a few players for a couple of rounds then it slowly dies

Then they make slight changes to improve it and everyone leaves and it dies quickly.

Happened to every one so far without fail

sure, but another wont hurt if someone is willing to do the work to make it happen
  • edited October 2015
    I would rather slit my wrists than play a game ran by Lt your fucking clowns and needs burying in a dark hole

Infact it wouldn't surprise me of these where your multis and you cooked up this plan to get people to come.to your game.
    LOL bit extreme, psycho. relax about it
  • there is a copy of sk the game floating around somewhere, i had a copy some years ago
  • It's funny that the suggestion was even made. comeback and ruin one game and say hey! Join us over here, we don't multi over here. Well admin the game, give much needed updates, it'll be fun! Sorry about destroying the old game, tho.
  • ^^

In all honesty the bots the worst! Just random rape, you can't hit top 20 like ever... truly fucking pathetic imho
  • I was #7 but then I let someone take it over and they fucked it up. But of course my pop was less then 4K, not like it woulda lasted long anyways lol
  • edited October 2015
    I seem to remember Bean's wasn't an exact copy... had code to stop what he considered "cheating".
    Anyway.. my brain cells have left me and now, and I just get by on a 6pack of them... So I could be wrong.

Anyway....Why the hell would you not give it a go? Cause SK as it is is soooo awesome?
  • i never liked you too, cheator :)
    clone idea is wanadoo, i never played any clone of sk and never gona play. Id waste my time in creating a clone only if original would be gone.
    Agreeing with these guys at the minute.

SK with people like kesha and omni as admin, nah haha.
  • Psy, sure I asked you something in the other thread nigga... that you? you still around?
  • There's one right now.
    GO.leylinetech.com

only got 1 player left (me).