Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This aint Facebook

edited September 2015 in General
Stop posting in your preferences and sector message like we give a fuck what someone said.

Taramasalata (1:5)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Terra Form
Networth: 2,897,082 (38)
Land: 4,380 (70)
Honor: 1,267 (192)
Networth/Land Ratio: 661.43 (2)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: first full round after many years, and probably the last.
MSN Address: Our brave kingdom Taramasalata (1:5) attacked Aequus (1:3) and conquered 5,656 planets.
Yahoo Pager: you begged to stay alive, and now dead - thats where you lost more than just your KD. even after I die, nothing changes that. #oldskoolSK
AIM Address: CrimsonTearsSK | 100% legit. Fact.

Comments

• Could just be me but I like reading these things. That way, I know who to grab in the future sometime so that, hopefully, they bitch about me afterwards.
  • How about I write whatever I feel like in the fields on my KD and you stfu?

This is not worthy of a thread, if you don't like it then don't read it. Posting it up on the PF's is only getting 'said message' greater exposure.

If you are going to try make a point out of your stupidity, then you should also mention Aequus' sector message too? Was it not something like: "Tara your time is up"

Fcking biased noob...
  • 3========================================D
  • Here's my favorite part about your preferences page:

• edited September 2015
    I remember that kd being much bigger? What happened?
  • edited September 2015
    Could just be me but I like reading these things. That way, I know who to grab in the future sometime so that, hopefully, they bitch about me afterwards.
    I used to look for this type of thing when I was selecting a KT that would cry a lot. It only takes marking them and some probes then the story changes. Usually it's Lynog. Then the kingdom info becomes your probe attacks. Soon the PF thread appears.
  • Here's my favorite part about your preferences page:

do you know why I wrote that? because its my first full round back after years - and the debacle that followed means I probably won't play next round.

serious question, are you retarded?
  • It's my favorite because you wont be back.

How dense are you?
  • It's my favorite because you wont be back.

How dense are you?
    actually it says 'probably', which means its not definitive so clearly not as dense as you.

• My favourite part is people arguing how dense they are in the public forums. It's just like the good old days.