Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New batch of multis

2»

Comments

• Dude, I haven't even recreated after my KD got killed and you still bring my name up. Why so much butt hurt? I don't play and have no idea what's happening.
    Well, you posted a screenshot from one of the multis with that IP... so those are your multis or from a friend of your who sent you that screenshot by phone or facebook.
    There's a huge gap between "it's your multis" and "someone sent you a screenshot from multi account"
  • Dude, I haven't even recreated after my KD got killed and you still bring my name up. Why so much butt hurt? I don't play and have no idea what's happening.
    Well, you posted a screenshot from one of the multis with that IP... so those are your multis or from a friend of your who sent you that screenshot by phone or facebook.
    There's a huge gap between "it's your multis" and "someone sent you a screenshot from multi account"

you are seriously trying to denie that they are yours now? xD XD

• What a dick head. People still support xLTx? God damn.

Skolu grazinimas (1:14)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 4,878,896 (23)
    Land: 19,120 (18)
    Honor: 4,986 (18)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 255.17 (114)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: MUAHAHAHHA
    MSN Address: i beat you darius, i had 3 top kds this round!!
    Yahoo Pager: Acipisi club (1;12) Kurmiarausis (1;12) Skolu grazinimas (1;14)
    AIM Address: wanadoo
    Its pretty clear those multis are yours, they started to be active when you started to get hit. Then they went inactive, and started to be active again when your friend started to get hit. Always helping you and your friends, and YOU POSTED A SCREENSHOT FROM A MULTI KINGDOM, it must be the strongest evidence of multing in SK history.
  • edited September 2015
    man this dirty guy is annoying, my goal will be to find and kill dirtier, for the upcoming future rounds at least for a year, hes the biggest crybaby in here damn i hate people like him.
  • Its pretty clear those multis are yours, they started to be active when you started to get hit. Then they went inactive, and started to be active again when your friend started to get hit. Always helping you and your friends, and YOU POSTED A SCREENSHOT FROM A MULTI KINGDOM, it must be the strongest evidence of multing in SK history.
    I underestimated how dumb you people are when I was sharing a screenshot which I did not take and which was sent to me. That one is on me. But it proves nothing else besides your stupidity.
    you are seriously trying to denie that they are yours now? xD XD
    Yes, seriously, you dumbf*ck.

• I can't support this by screenshot, since i collected the data while spreadsheeting
    and the kd in question is already dead. but an old ip on kuramiarausis matches 1 of the multies with ip 825, that been hunting people down

Kurmiarausis (1:12)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 787-57-83-59 - August 31, 07:37:37

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 859-59-8B-4A
    IPvSK2: 736-C2-99-24
    IPvSK2: 819-9F-6F-FB
    IPvSK2: 787-57-83-59

popfarmfinder1 (2:8)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 825-36-73-8B - September 24, 00:14:03

IPvSK2: 825-36-73-8B
  • he also uses this account

Sanciai (1:16)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,120,208 (74)
    Land: 3,113 (83)
    Honor: 8,315 (11)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 359.85 (34)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 787-57-83-59 - More than 3 hours ago.

IPvSK2: 727-87-0E-35