Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New batch of multis

edited September 2015 in General
So the new batch of multis is hi-jacking sectors, and then using their funds to turn missiles on their allies.

I haven't seen this something low and lame in SK... ever. I know of at least 7 other people who won't be playing anymore because of this. If every time someone starts to lose a war they call up their multi bot friends to try and mix things up then there is no purpose in playing at all.

If everyone would start playing SK on Facebook it would likely render multis useless. Facebook actually cares about its security measures and shuts down account bots.

Comments

• This will be my last round, Why does the owner of this game not just delete it if he does not care for it.
  • Guys its just LT
  • No its not. Its someone who decided the best way to fight LT multis was to be a multi, but take it a step further and mess with everyone.
  • Its rob, this is just what happens tbh.

Besides that the fb UI totally stinks and isn't very intuitive meh but anyway most the people are dead anyway both bot users are to blame meh
  • edited September 2015
    Well man you shouldnt really expect to have a normal rd these days i.e. surviving the rd untarnished. Its good for ur mental health if u just accept what a shitfest sk is and just play smashing ppl and dying early.
  • loaf go round up the boys.

time to start xKRx and dominate.
  • Well man you shouldnt really expect to have a normal rd these days i.e. surviving the rd untarnished. Its good for ur mental health if u just accept what a shitfest sk is and just play smashing ppl and dying early.
  • loaf go round up the boys.

time to start xKRx and dominate.
    Yea go call DT lol

• edited September 2015
    No its not. Its someone who decided the best way to fight LT multis was to be a multi, but take it a step further and mess with everyone.
    Well, LT uses multis every round, but this round kind like they went too far, i assume one of the guys on the sectors they multied told the owner of the multi bot what happend.

I was Oktoberfest Rocks from 1:13, Inferno started to KT one of our guys (By Rohans commands, trying to get all not LT big kingdoms KTed/crippled). They started the KT without declaring, so we declared.

We were kicking Infernos ass with the help of another alliance, so they disbanded. They disbanded too quickly and the major responsables of starting the war were untouch at that point, so we continued the KTs without war bonus.

Then LT used Westas/¿Vilkas? multis (The ones with ips ending in 8B) and some other multis to take SL from the sectors and leave the alliance (Cos we were fighting without war bonus, so there was no 24 hs wait). Then created new alliances for each sector, declared war to the sector who use to be alliance mates, and used the multis to make a war hit (So the sectors were not able to leave the alliances).

Then they declared nap with Halloween alliance (Were most LTs are), the only sector they left without NAP was the one they were KTing.

In some sectors with low players amount they took SL permanently with multis and stop buying solars so theyr KT went powerless.

They also used multis to kidnapp the KTs, but they always do that.

I m not playing next round, dont have the time anymore, but is clear that if you are going to play, you need to kill all LT related players in early game.
  • Dude, I haven't even recreated after my KD got killed and you still bring my name up. Why so much butt hurt? I don't play and have no idea what's happening.
  • Dude, I haven't even recreated after my KD got killed and you still bring my name up. Why so much butt hurt? I don't play and have no idea what's happening.
    Well, you posted a screenshot from one of the multis with that IP... so those are your multis or from a friend of your who sent you that screenshot by phone or facebook.
  • Is it just me or would most of this game's problems be solved by making it pay to play, like $5/account. Then we could at least laugh at the multis for spending money
  • An active admin would solve this games problem.
  • Guys its just LT
  • Is it just me or would most of this game's problems be solved by making it pay to play, like $5/account. Then we could at least laugh at the multis for spending money
    is that u bcart? hiding behind a fake pf account?
  • So the new batch of multis is hi-jacking sectors, and then using their funds to turn missiles on their allies.

I haven't seen this something low and lame in SK... ever. I know of at least 7 other people who won't be playing anymore because of this. If every time someone starts to lose a war they call up their multi bot friends to try and mix things up then there is no purpose in playing at all.

If everyone would start playing SK on Facebook it would likely render multis useless. Facebook actually cares about its security measures and shuts down account bots.
    this has been done many times in the past.
    funny no one has mentioned moon's multies.

this round has been disgustingly taken over by multies. wars started too early and now no one really cares what happens. bcart should just end the round now since he can't be bothered to run a simple multi scan but then bcart hasn't care about this game in at least 15 years it shouldn't surprise anyone that he continues to not care
  • The person from 1.12, Name started with K. Admitted in universal chat that he helped LT & Hellonwheels by taking over sectors, changing alliance passwords and trapping sectors that were helping destroy LT. I am still very new to this game and now the person that has been teaching me The Void in 1.2 is being killed for absolutely no reason. Any non LT kingdoms may as well put themselves into delete, let the remaining LT explore and have fun playing by themselves which is obviously what they want?
  • its a war game. Why do people think there needs to be a reason for a KT?
  • Not to make a real world comparison, but same reason countries don't go to war without just cause?

It's a war game, and also a political and strategic game.
  • The person from 1.12, Name started with K. Admitted in universal chat that he helped LT & Hellonwheels by taking over sectors, changing alliance passwords and trapping sectors that were helping destroy LT. I am still very new to this game and now the person that has been teaching me The Void in 1.2 is being killed for absolutely no reason. Any non LT kingdoms may as well put themselves into delete, let the remaining LT explore and have fun playing by themselves which is obviously what they want?
    I believe that was moon and LT told him that they did not want him doing that, i'd guess that about half of the active kingdoms are moon's multies

it was shiny and squad al that started wars so early
  • @walls you won this thread

But I feel like if you're still playing sk you accept the fact that you could be Multied at any minute. Does it suck sure, should you overly care not really. Most people who still play understand this
  • edited September 2015
    Not to make a real world comparison, but same reason countries don't go to war without just cause?

It's a little different when you have unlimited lives. The reason to go to war doesn't have to be any more than he looked at me funny.
    I believe that was moon and LT told him that they did not want him doing that, i'd guess that about half of the active kingdoms are moon's multies

Lmao I've been dead for a while now. Why the fuck are you still talking about me

And I'm sorry, no one can take anything you say any type of seriously, you're way too deep into LT's pocket to be heard. I had multis and LT altogether all up in my news, including Kurmiaurasis and that had nothing to do with moonlight.

Just as you were in the beginning of the round, you are totally fucking clueless now. This is why senile people shouldn't play fucking online games.
  • edited September 2015
    The person from 1.12, Name started with K. Admitted in universal chat that he helped LT & Hellonwheels by taking over sectors, changing alliance passwords and trapping sectors that were helping destroy LT. I am still very new to this game and now the person that has been teaching me The Void in 1.2 is being killed for absolutely no reason. Any non LT kingdoms may as well put themselves into delete, let the remaining LT explore and have fun playing by themselves which is obviously what they want?

LT told me they did not want me doing that? XD XD, Are you seriously suggesting that i been helping LT? :'), i think you kinda missed out what happend this round...

I had nothing to do with this, all i have done last 2 weeks is sabo Dede 1.8 whenever i am bored.

edit:
    Only 1 of my kds even has a login atm, all others are no record.

It wasnt moon, the multis who did that are the same multis that KTed moon, so is the opossite and you are full of lies.

Remember that Westas posted a screenshot taked from one of the multi kingdoms with the same IP that the multis who did this, so its clear those multis belong to LT.

• Not to make a real world comparison, but same reason countries don't go to war without just cause?

It's a little different when you have unlimited lives. The reason to go to war doesn't have to be any more than he looked at me funny.

The problems are not the KTs, the problems are the multis always helping the same people. Taking SL and not allowing a fair war, that LT would lose.
  • edited September 2015
    Not to make a real world comparison, but same reason countries don't go to war without just cause?

The problems are not the KTs, the problems are the multis always helping the same people. Taking SL and not allowing a fair war, that LT would lose.
    really you think what someone was going to create multis and then not use them?

I don't know what you are getting at SK has been this way for years to some degree or an another.
    LOL yeah I agree an active admin is a much better solution